• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This isnt a damn deep hole? (OP recent feat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://temp.*********.com/manga/One-Piece/1089-006.png
I don't know, but that hole in six days of falling water has still not been completely filled, isn't this useful to calculate the depth of the hole?

Right now there is no use to calc that hole it doesnt scale to anyone and we dont even know what actually made it

What?
It does not matter if it does not scale to anyone, this also works to know how deep that part of the ocean is.

The hole was made by mother flame.

What?
It does not matter if it does not scale to anyone, this also works to know how deep that part of the ocean is.

The hole was made by mother flame.
If it doesnt scale to anyone what's the point?
Look at the image considering the white is supposed to be the water not only doesnt seem to be falling any water as it seems the water is very shallow considering the only thing that could pixel scale to is the ship which is not a good one because of perspective.
And do you wanna make a guess of how much water is falling per second? I dont even know if its possible to get that value

If it doesnt scale to anyone what's the point?
Look at the image considering the white is supposed to be the water not only doesnt seem to be falling any water as it seems the water is very shallow considering the only thing that could pixel scale to is the ship which is not a good one because of perspective.
And do you wanna make a guess of how much water is falling per second? I dont even know if its possible to get that value
Bacause we can know the deep of the ocean in that part with that feat.

I want to know how deep it is considering that the water is falling for 6 days and even the hole has not filled with water.

Bacause we can know the deep of the ocean in that part with that feat.

I want to know how deep it is considering that the water is falling for 6 days and even the hole has not filled with water.
It wont give you the deep of the ocean, if the attack had evaporated that area the rest of the water would have fallen really quickly and filled the hole really fast, the fact that it took days means that the ocean there is relatively shallow and the area that was destroyed is mostly dirt or stone.

And to begin with to even calc the deep of that hole using the time given you would need to know the deep of the ocean the pressure and other stuff to calc how much water would be fallen into the hole.

The deep of the ocean is useless, what would you even use the deep of the ocean for? In One Piece we know that world is almost entirely water we know that the deep of the ocean is really big because of the fishman island.

It wont give you the deep of the ocean, if the attack had evaporated that area the rest of the water would have fallen really quickly and filled the hole really fast, the fact that it took days means that the ocean there is relatively shallow and the area that was destroyed is mostly dirt or stone.

And to begin with to even calc the deep of that hole using the time given you would need to know the deep of the ocean the pressure and other stuff to calc how much water would be fallen into the hole.

The deep of the ocean is useless, what would you even use the deep of the ocean for? In One Piece we know that world is almost entirely water we know that the deep of the ocean is really big because of the fishman island.

I don't think these data are necessary, simply the distane that the water would take in 6 days when it falls in free fall.

If it is not useful for the depth of the water, it can be used for the diameter of the planet, since as you say most of what was destroyed is rock, also it is useful to know the AP I suppose appart from its collateral effects

I'm interested in knowing how deep the hole is, regardless of whether you think it's useless.

I don't think these data are necessary, simply the distane that the water would take in 6 days when it falls in free fall.

If it is not useful for the depth of the water, it can be used for the diameter of the planet, since as you say most of what was destroyed is rock, also it is useful to know the AP I suppose appart from its collateral effects

I'm interested in knowing how deep the hole is, regardless of whether you think it's useless.
Hooo i see the problem, just because the hole is not filled in 6 days it doesnt mean the water takes 6 days to reach the bottom, probably the hole is parcially filled just didnt reached the top yet, so using free fall wont work and im pretty sure it would give an absurd value for the size of the planet that cant actually be used.

You do you i guess, but im telling you it doesnt work the way you think.

Hooo i see the problem, just because the hole is not filled in 6 days it doesnt mean the water takes 6 days to reach the bottom, probably the hole is parcially filled just didnt reached the top yet, so using free fall wont work and im pretty sure it would give an absurd value for the size of the planet that cant actually be used.

Fair.

But there must be something that can be done, i mean, let's take for example a swimming pool, it takes X time to fill completely, we have time as a value, and we know that the water is falling at free fall speed, there must be some way to know how deep is the hole with these values, even if in 6 days it has not been completely filled

This doesn't require a CGM thread
This is useless

On top of that, the hole is kept open seemingly via supernatural circumstances, like the one in Enies Lobby

It's akin to a waterfall like they say, and they say that it won't collapse in on itself

I won't close it out of respect for you and the thread since your questions weren't fully answered, but I recommend you take the discussion to the spoiler thread

Fair.

But there must be something that can be done, i mean, let's take for example a swimming pool, it takes X time to fill completely, we have time as a value, and we know that the water is falling at free fall speed, there must be some way to know how deep is the hole with these values, even if in 6 days it has not been completely filled
It seems like a Mod already came here so i will answer you for the last time.
I will use that example of the swimming pool, yes it is possible to reach a volume of the pool and its deep through the amount of water that falls inside the pool, except for that to work you need to know how much water falls on that pool per second, for example if you use pump that can release up to 5 liters per second for 10 seconds easy you get 50 liters on the pool, but only works because you know the pump.
On that example of One Piece the hole is apparently surrounded by water falling in the hole from every side at an unknown rate because there is not enought data to calc how much water is falling into the hole per second.
The free falling value will at best give you the speed at which the water falls to the bottom of the ocean, but it wont give you the rate at which is falling.
Free faling is x m/s.
Rate would be x liters/s
Without the rate nothing can be done simple as that.

Do you read One Piece? I'm curious

I doubt it. That or you skipped two whole arcs.
Otherwise you'd know the identical hole under enies lobby has been open for CENTURIES and equally has no visible bottom or water filling it either.

But these holes werent made the same way, why you are assuming they work the same way?

But these holes werent made the same way, why you are assuming they work the same way?
Implied they are.
Same endless depth. Same type of blast radius. Same water levels rising around the area. The only thing that isn't the same is likely the weapon since Enies Lobby's is probably by the original ancient weapon the mother flame is based on.

Implied they are.
Where is this implied?

You dont know if the one from mother flame is endless.

And those things you mention arent a proof for sure that they work or are the same.

We dont even know if the one from ennies lobby was made by an ancient weapon, or it just natural, or was a meteor, nobody knows.

This doesn't require a CGM thread
This is useless

On top of that, the hole is kept open seemingly via supernatural circumstances, like the one in Enies Lobby

It's akin to a waterfall like they say, and they say that it won't collapse in on itself

I won't close it out of respect for you and the thread since your questions weren't fully answered, but I recommend you take the discussion to the spoiler thread
The questions have seem to been thrown out the window so I'll close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back