• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternal figure said:
Christian Higdon said:
Of course he's stoned.
Golden freddy
Hey, look, another Fazjoke.
fredbear is dead inside after looking up his own name on deviantart
No shit. Anybody would be after looking that up.

MaxForward said:
I got a better one:
Welcome to the Internet:

Accuracy
No U
Nu Yu
XjhV1hW
Hah, you are so predictable. Activate Trap Card: Technicality!
Fooledyou
With this card, I am easily capable of destroying your argument as well as your anus thanks to a technicality. And given the fact that my comment was technically "Nu Yu" instead of "No u", well, looks like the game is over.

It's about time your ridiculousness was put to an end. I now summon Theodore Roosevelt to wipe your remaining life points and send you to the Hentai Realm!
Wowsopotus
Butch has absorbed your criticism.
Createcard
Can you just not?

Oh my god what has happened while I was gone

Soel404 said:
Oh my god what has happened while I was gone
Beauty. Beauty has happened.

Also, basically what I say anytime I wake up in the morning to find this thread has found a way to become even more of a meme dumping ground...somehow...

I can't even keep up, it kinda makes me sad

Soel404 said:
I can't even keep up, it kinda makes me sad
It's ok, it's probably increasing your lifespan all things considered.

The real conversation is even more cringe worthy

No words can describe the sheer levels of cancer emitted from this video

Koreaboo Kpop Fan CRINGE COMPILATION

Please kill me

Soel404 said:
No words can describe the sheer levels of cancer emitted from this video

Please kill me
Oh come one, it can't possibly be that bad...

>5 seconds in<

Is it bad that I now want to murder every single K-pop musician for giving birth to people like this? I mean, I'm sure they would've other places and ways to be cringy ***** but...WHY?!

United Nations live reaction to the Koreaboo and Weaboo crisis, circa 2018, colorized.

NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO
NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

Guys what the **** I've been gone for a few hours and you're already falling apart

IT APPEARS THAT THIS SERVER CAN ONLY FUNCTION WITH MY WISE LAWS IN PLACE.

STARTING FROM NOW, PEOPLE WHO POST SHIT MEMES ARE VAST GAY AND YOU CANNOT REPLY OR REVERSE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, FORM, DIMENSION, METAPHYSICAL CONCEPT, OR USE A SHITTY MEME.

UNDERSTOOD?

How are you going to impose that law when your own username is a shitty meme?

THIS IS THE DUTY OF THE LORD OF THIS SHITTY SERVER, I MUST BARE THE SINS THROUGH MY OWN SHITTY MEMES.

ALSOHOWDAREYOUTHATISMYFAMILYSHERITAGEYOURACISM

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
THIS IS THE DUTY OF THE LORD OF THIS SHITTY SERVER, I MUST BARE THE SINS THROUGH MY OWN SHITTY MEMES.
ALSOHOWDAREYOUTHATISMYFAMILYSHERITAGEYOURACISM
Your family married into some shit places? That's not racism, it's objectivity.

Hold give me a minute so I can find a good Weaboo cringe compilation

Here you go

Weaboo CRINGE Compilation
Weaboo CRINGE Compilatio

Welp......

Christian Higdon said:
I was already a bit angered and sad before seeing that, so thanks a lot.
Awwwwwww, cheer up

BTW have I won the cringe war yet?

Well, you're the only one who's really tried at this point, but seriously, don't taunt me anymore. Otherwise, I'll bust out the Deviantart galleries. And you don't want me to bust out the Deviantart galleries.

Crabwhale said:
Well, you're the only one who's really tried at this point, but seriously, don't taunt me anymore. Otherwise, I'll bust the Deviantart galleries. And you don't want me to bust out the Deviantart galleries.
i got mountains of devinatart cringe, i'll be pretty much immune to that, and i got plenty of deviantart cancer of my own

Eternal figure said:
Crabwhale said:
Well, you're the only one who's really tried at this point, but seriously, don't taunt me anymore. Otherwise, I'll bust the Deviantart galleries. And you don't want me to bust out the Deviantart galleries.
i got mountains of devinatart cringe, i'll be pretty much immune to that, and i got plenty of deviantart cancer of my ow
Same, but that's precisely why it's such an effective weapon of war. It takes years of experience to become desensitized to it, and a sizable chunk of the Internet definitely...are not.

Eternal figure said:
idk with some of the stuff i have on hand i doubt even you are desensitized
I could say the same about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back