• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THOR RAGNAROK

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalk/Durability_required_to_resist_the_heat_of_the_su

mjolnir was forged in the core of a dying star and accrording to dis your dura should be about 5.48*10^21 to survive. If mjolnir scales to this then hela will also scale in dura n AP right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yqM06buDsk

in this u see thor and hela fighting in de bifrost and she even throws a sword faster than the bifrost carrries thor giving at least relativistic speeds tp MFTL+ speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU

here she destoys asguard which is around city level

Can we create a page for hela from this ???

"Note: This is for a human in the sun. If the character is a lot bigger or smaller than an average human, or if the character is made from another material, like for example metal, this numbers change."

A few points:

1. We haven't upgraded based on trailers or at least I'm pretty sure we don't. Heck we don't even have an aquaman page and he had decent feats from his BvS cameo.

2. We're not sure how Hela destroyed mjolnir. Like was she amped by a infinity stone, was it a specific spell just to destroy the hammer, was it an illusion, etc.

3. Hela and Thor were in the bifrost, not sure if this is a feat that can be replicated outside the bifrost.

4. The city destruction a little more clear but once again, was she amped by an infinity stone?

Conclusion: wait for the movie to release.

1) Mjolnir was forged in the core of a dying sun, which is probably more impressive than surviving the core of our sun, as red giant stars are much hotter in the core.

So yeah, you would need to be about Low 6-B to destroy it. And I do think it's legit. It's also consistent with Odin's feat of powering up Asgard.

2) Hela did throw her sword at Thor faster than the Bifrost was moving him. That is MFTL+ to an absurd degree, but let's wait for a bit more.

3) Pretty sure it's Surtur who burns Asgard in that scene. But yeah that's City level.

However, we cannot make profiles for shit that isn't out yet.

Like, DCEU Flash has two Relativistic WoG statements by now, but I can't just make a profile for him yet, even if he has cameo appearances. I'll wait for the movie.

Back