• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor Vision upgrade

1.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DmarcvelCOO/Thor_sokovia_busts

I've made my on recalculate of the sokovia explosion taking into account vaporization of sokovia which got me 3.266 gigatons or large mountain level (high 7A) for Thor

Vibranium was at the center of the explosion so it scales to Vision durability wise

2.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DmarcvelCOO/mind_stone_lasers

This calc also puts vision in the same 7A test in his attack potency

Solid 7A for both and Thor's Attack potency is higher than Doomsday . Finally i don't have to wait for Thor ragnarok.

No calc group member has accepted your calculation.

I know . this is just an attempt to get some attention in relation to these massive upgrades

I've asked for a calc evaluation but it's taken forever . Lina sheilds said she will evaluate my blog calcs be she has only done so to one since i checked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Not really he was at the edge of the blast and the "energy density" of an explosion reduces with distance from the centre. Infact he was pushed away by the blown away part of the debris .

the centre is within the city, neither thor nor iron man took more than a fraction of the blast as they were protected by the land mass. plus thor was definitely blown away the moment his hammer impacted vibranium proven by the first avengers movie when he hit cap's shield

Thor was standing on top of the hole where he shot the lightning though so there's that. Iron Man was iirc, some distance away and was underneath the landmass and not at the hole he made under the spire by then. Could be wrong though.

They were at opposite ends. iirc he waited for thor to supply the electricity. This was basically the large scale version of thor overloading iron man's arc reactor to 400%. So the attack potency wasn't even his

it wasn;t just a rod, it was powered and was connected to other parts of the city (the thrusters that lifted the city), it also provided the magnetic field holding the city together. it wasn't thor's lightning exploding, it was the energy powering the spire and the various thrusters
ThorSokoviaMeasurement1
the lights are not just for show

I'm sorry but I have a question, if what ur saying is even correct drum wouldn't it still scale to Thor considering he was the one who provided the energy to "overload" it, along with the fact that he was basically at ground zero of the explosion?

Well, it's lightning and it's not even the electricity produced from his hammer, that was pure lightning. With the logic being used here, that will put fox storm and cw live wire at city level. Plus the ground zero was within the city as it blew up inside out, iron man would have taken equal or a bit lower than what hit thor and we know he's not that durable. With the context provided, even fox storm could replicate it

if you watch the video it is clearly seen that thor is still pumping lightning even after the explosion had begun which means he is alive AT THE CENTRE and still unKOed therefore it scales to him durability wise.Also we can see in the video the explosion expandig from the top of sokovia to the bottom

here is a pic showing the nature of the blast from where thor is

Also those characters are from different universes and have never demostrated city level power+ . Saying that is like saying visions lasers scale to superman because they both have lasers which is wrong.

lightning varies in real life it is rearly 1 terawatt of power but thisis fiction and just to make it clear the fact they have same powers does not equate their attack potency

Dude.....they CHANNEL the same energy from the same source in lightning, so yea, same potency. Superman and vision have different sources, one is from the mind gem, the other is derived from solar energy. Even if he tanked this, it would be the very definition of outlier as he's been damaged by much less aka the boulder and concrete pillars that bruised him, the boulder actually cut him

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=superman vs doomsday&sm=1

In the above video superman is hit y a lighter concrete wall and is KOED this evident by how he doesn't fight back when being picked up Doomsday and his absence for the rest of the video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VX2NJh0JprY

In this next video which follows the previous one directly superman arrives one minute into the video and takes Doomsday into space. No Matter the distance he threw supes, superman is fast enough to get to Doomsayer Location in time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=60m85ZFJVFw

This video shows superman coming down from space after about 50seconds after his eyes lit red

The nuclear bombs in the video has been said to be about 300 kilotons as that's what hat the US keeps on their base. Note I am not sure I just read it somewhere. Even if it's higher it's definitely not as high as His mountain level durability which is only merited by him surviving blows from Doomsday which is questionablee

Not trying to say superman is weak but all this is stuff is an attempt to prove that your durability by vsbattles terms is what you can survive not what you can take without being harmed or Hurt you

So i guess CW flash can destroy a meteor or has storm shown such a level of attack If she has then I'll agree but she hasn't and the fact that she hasn't means is not usable for her. Are you comparing mjolnir to storm??? A pistol and a machine gun shoot bullets but have different attack effects because they are from different sources. Not all nuclear bombs have the same energy output but have the same energy source nuclear energy. By your logic a fission nuclear bomb should have the same energy as the sun because they derive the nuclear energy from nuclear fission.

I should have started with this but they are from different universes

Back