• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two of the most electrifying men in film entertainment come to blows in this once-in-a-lifetime match.

Depowered Thor is used,

Both start 6 m apart,

Speed is unequalized (Both are baseline Peak Human),

and the match takes place in the Wrestlemania 28 venue

Thor's AP is 4.09 Megajoules

The Rock's AP is 5.367 Megajoules, higher with both The Rockbottom and People's Elbow

The AP gap is around 1.31x

Chris Hemsworth: 2
Dwayne Johnson:
Inconclusive:

Tor.jpg
IMG_0494.jpg

(These will be their attires)

Last edited:
Thor due to AP and experience

He actually has fought many creatures and warriors during his lifetime since a child

The Rock’s main advantage here is his power mimicry. Now to be fair, I’ve got no clue how effective it is in combat, but even so, I feel as though Thor’s going to outskill and overwhelm his opponent sooner than the Rock’s going to use a new technique to get an upper hand

Voting for Thor

Thor has 1500 years of experience and has fought entire armies since he was a child. Coulson stated that Thor made his men, who were some of the most highly trained professionals in the world, look like a bunch of minimum wage mall cops; and he also defeated 3 armed Asgardian warriors at the same time while being unarmed

His finishers are higher, but I don’t think his page indicates anything about being strong enough to one-shot a guy like Thor

Besides, the finishers would be harder to land on Thor

EDIT: RandomGuy seems to have confirmed they one-shot so that’s my bad for not knowing they’re that strong. Still, I don’t think Rock’s landing any of those

His finishers are higher, but I don’t think his page indicates anything about being strong enough to one-shot a guy like Thor

Besides, the finishers would be harder to land on Thor
Tbf, one of the weakest wrestlers of all time almost defeated one of the most skilled/powerful wrestlers with their finisher, so you can make an argument that one finisher can KO Thor.

The thing is, the skill gap is far too big to let this happen.

I mean, experience is cool and all, but isn't Thor like hundreds of times stronger than basically everyone he fought at that point?

I mean, experience is cool and all, but isn't Thor like hundreds of times stronger than basically everyone he fought at that point?
The main problem is that Thor is too skilled for Rocky. The Rock can't land any hits on him.

Thor has fought against entire armies since he was a child, while The Rock has fought against many very skilled martial artists in mostly 1v1 matchups.

Thor is far too skilled and experienced.

Coulson's statement was from when Thor didn't have his powers. Thor is also comparable in skill to Hela, who is stronger and has thousands of years of experience conquering realms and stomping entire armies on her own, such as the Valkyries and Asgard. Have the finishers KO'd someone with the same or higher AP than Thor?

"Fighting for centuries or millennia doesn't really mean anything when you're tier 6, just about any and all opponents will just get stomped without any need of skill on your part"

I just realized that The Rock is a God Tier, and there was a new calc for the verse that would make him 5+ Megajoules.

Doesn't change much, but at least he'll have the AP advantage. The calc just needs to be applied.

"Fighting for centuries or millennia doesn't really mean anything when you're tier 6, just about any and all opponents will just get stomped without any need of skill on your part"
It's not just hundreds of years of combat, also of training, Thor skill stomped some of the most highly trained professionals in the world while he had no powers

It's not just hundreds of years of combat, also of training, Thor skill stomped some of the most highly trained professionals in the world while he had no powers
For better comparison, just imagine WWE Fighters fight against the Kamen Rider dudes in their human form
Tho this logic is kinda faulty so don't take it as a fact lel

Back