• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both High 7-A
Thor (MCU)
Superman (DCEU)
Speed is =
Endgame thor but he cant use strormbreaker
Fight in a deserted city on earth!

The strongest Asgardian: 7
The Strongest Kryptonian: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Which Thor is used here?

Regardless, Thor have a noticable AP advantage (3.765 Gigatons VS 1.79 Gigatons), and have Stormbreaker to easily overpower Superman and win

Voting Thor

Hmm, how about endgame thor, and i'll restrict him to his hammer only so that he cant easily cut through superman like he did with a 6-c thanos, does that change your answer?

Superman actually heavily upscales from 1.79 Gigatons, he one-shot the World Engine while weakened.

Do you think superman's freeze breath and heat vision could combat thors AP advantage and lightning powers?
Well Thor does resist Extreme Heat and Cold so I dont think so.

Anyway im voting Thor due to AP, plus he has better combat experience and nice resistances.

Well he was able to take the partial force/heat of a star tho he did get 3rd degree burns.

He was completely unfazed by space, he should also upscale from Heimdall who survived being frozen by the Casket of Ancient Winters and was able to eventually break out of it.

Thor fra, considering Mjolnir could knock out Iron Man and even stagger Thanos and send him flying, Thor could easily beat Supes with this,, he can also incap Supes with Mjolnir

late to the party and hopefully not late to the vote which from input already said I vote Thor FRA

7 for thor none for superman. Also another thing i wonder, if someone 1 taps a a wall level character who is 2x weaker than the peak of wall level. And a one tap is 7.5x stronger, would the vsbattles site put their tier at small building level or just say they upscale from the dude they one tapped.

Back