• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Through the fire and steel - Cinder Fall vs EMIYA

He was still able to take down 6 of Berserker's lives, soo... and also multiple things actually: Unlimited blade Works, Caladbolg, Triple Crane Wings. Not to mention being able to use Gae Bolg, which bypasses durability anyways, soo.

@Weekly

Archer is still skilled enough that he took down six of Berserker's lives while suffering from a broken arm and having his contract with Rin cut, meaning that he was running low on mana.

Quick question, is this F/SN Archer or Moon Cell Archer? If it's Moon Cell Archer, he could potentially one-shot Cinder with a powerful Holy Sword copy like Excalibur Image or Excalibur Galatine.

F/SN Archer. If it's too unfair or a stomp in Cinder's favor then it can be Moon Cell Archer.

Archer still has a chance, but his regular, cheap constructs will get ripped apart by Cinder. He'll trounce her in a ranged fight given the power of his Noble Phantasms, and several of his attacks are literally impossible to miss (i.e. Hrunting and Gae Bolg). In addition, if Cinder gets cocky and tries to block Caladbolg II after stopping Archer's cheap swords, she'll get ripped apart.

I'm currently leaning towards Archer.

He's significantly more experienced than Cinder and has numerous haxed weapons that can handily put her down if she isn't careful.

I should also point out that Kanshou and Bakuya are magic-resistant weapons that can easily deflect laser blasts that can kill Berserker, so a ranged magical barrage from Cinder definitely isn't working.

@Xmark

That means Archer literally gets nothing but nameless swords since even his bread and butter Kanshou and Bakuya are C-Rank Noble Phantasms that can potentially put out a 7-A attack.

Do you think he can still make do with those? Maybe just restrict TCW.

There's literally zero way to make this fair or interesting.

Full maiden Cinder AP Stomps Archer unless he uses UBW and one shots her that way.

Or just put them in Base and make a one on one dual bladed fight.

Actually putting them in base sounds better, I can do that. I still think this match can be fair.

Hmm, what about Half Fall Maiden vs base (only 7-B weapons, and TCW is restricted)?

Yee, we can do that. I was thinking he can use other 7-B weapons to match with Cinder's variety.

Can't he also make unnamed weapons that are around that level as well? If it's just Kanshou and Bakuya that's fine too.

Back