• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0

A very long argument that ends up without a result. People have differing opinions and arguments on the topic. Although if I were to list them I would go.

1. Azathoth (Dreams The All in One)

2. Yog-Sothoth (Encompasses everything including infinite transcendence which is an infinisimal thing of an infinisimal phase compared to only the First Gate)

3. The Creator (The Supreme Being who stands above all including Featherine who transcends and infinite hierarchy of transcendance)

4. Featherine (Transcends an infinite hiearchy of transcendance)

5. The Writer (Is above The Monitor-Mind)

6. The Monitor-Mind (Views vastly high into outerversal beings as infinisimal bacteria)

7. The Law Of Identity (Trancends at least Baseline 1-As from my knowledge)

8. Kami Tenchi (Is seen as boundless and incomprehensible compared to baseline 1-As)

9. The One Above All (Simply isn't as impressive as above)

If The Creator just boudlessly transcending a being who transcends an infinite heiarchy of infinite transcendence over 1-A then The Creator is not above Yog-Sothoth. This is my opinion anyway.

EmperorRorepme said:
If The Creator just boudlessly transcending a being who transcends an infinite heiarchy of infinite transcendence over 1-A then The Creator is not above Yog-Sothoth. This is my opinion anyway.
So, you think, that Azathoth is stronger than The Creator?

Back