• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Ajimu Najimi (Hear Me Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's cut to the case. Ajimu should be way above Unknonw, in fact i propose Ajimu should be 1-A. Now before you close the post hear me out on this logic cause maybe it could change your perception on Ajimu

So as we know Ajimu is stated to transcend Dimensions as shown here

https://img00.deviantart.net/1be6/i...17_10_13_16_46_20_083_by_jrlwhite-dbt29x8.jpg

Now based on this we can assume she is 1-A as

>Dimensions is a general concept. Things such as Spatial Dimensions, Space, Time and ETC. They all fall under this concept and Ajimu transcends it

>Also we know Ajimu surpasses the concept of Dimensions based on the fact The writer doesn't distinguish them as universes. So in essence the writer wanted to make sure she surpasses the overall idea of Dimensions instead of just Universes

Possible Arguments Against This

>There's no evidence that The Writer wanted Dimensions be Universes

Well the fact there's nothing to suggest the writer is basing the idea on Universes then that means Dimensions here are Universes

>There's no evidence Ajimu surpasses the concept

Ajimu is stated to surpass Dimensions and given the reason above. It's proven

So yeah with that said. I think Ajimu should be Outerversal (In addition to others such as Iihiko and Hauten)

Husky Voice Dimension is more "cross dimension skill" than "surpass dimension skill" in best traduction.

Also it's just a name of power that we don't see. And pls, don't say 1-A Iihiko, it's like give a tier 1 Zenkichi.

We cannot use an offhanded wall of text comment without proof, and that is open to interpretation, as evidence. Sorry.

The thing about Ashin'in is that she's the closest thing to the writer in this very meta-fiction series. The only reason she lost is because Iihiko is the reader to her writer. Her massive number of unknowns & whimsical "I do what I want" make her just about impossible to categorize in any meaningful way.

Well, she is not the writer. She is a God-mode Sue who lost because the writer wanted her to right after he called her omnipotent. It was done as yet another metafictional parody moment.

@Omnitraxus100 It's still too soon for this and your argument can be extended. (not saying it's bad, it's just that there are a few more things that can prove it) I believe it's best to close this thread, and don't worry @omni your effort has not been in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back