• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 and 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

Yukari Yakumo, Lose, Yukari is infamous for having the tools and the wit to be able to easily punch above her weight class in battles, and if she can beat Gilgamesh, Xeno Goku aint much
Ok, what exactly she can do to beat Goku then? Because your reasoning is kinda lacking.
And the list will be unbalanced if sometimes Goku gets the Keysword and sometimes he doesn't.
Well, i was more like, If Goku can only Win with the Keysword or Inco the character, i gonna list, but ALL his loses would be without the Keysword.

Like: "Goku wins against this character with Keysword" i can put on the list.

But everytime he loses, is gonna be considered without the Keysword.

Gonna write why Yukari beats Goku in a sec, ive got lunch to eat lul
Fumo solos, that's a good enough reason.

14c442ffd6f84b449abaa6685b56e2d1.jpg

Anyways, i will say, Xeno Goku does still have the speed advantage (which might be debatable but eh), though, Yukari still has her Precognition, she would be able to see him coming- and hey, if its combat applicable, Goku might not to be able to touch her anyways. Whatever hax Goku has are either resisted (like Power Null) or Yukari just throws it back at him

Offensively, well- layered Conceptual Hax, EE/NEE, Spirit Manip, and the durability gap wont even matter because Yukari could just open a gap inside of Goku and snap him in half, honestly, Yukari has so many ways to kill i cant even list them all

(Oh yeah, Yukari has Youkai Mid-Godly regen.)

Immerasurable vs Infinite, How is that debatable? Unless you mean Touhou have a Immerasurable feat, which i doubt.
Ya never know, there could be somewhere in the depths of all the works ZUN has created :/

Speed advantage aside, thats like.....Goku's one big advantage

Ya never know, there could be somewhere in the depths of all the works ZUN has created :/

Speed advantage aside, thats like.....Goku's one big advantage
Well, i can put her there.
I just want to know, How Yukari counters Goku passive stamina reduction that sets you off to 0?

Well, i can put her there.
I just want to know, How Yukari counters Goku passive stamina reduction that sets you off to 0?
I mean, if we go by possibilities, then Yukari would have Infinite stamina, also, Spirit Manip covers Stamina needs, and since Yukari's gonna be yeeting his ki blasts/lowering his Spirit when he's hit, she gets more

are you sure it isnt just Power Null?

Another dude in his losses is only MFTL+ lol.

And the list will be unbalanced if sometimes Goku gets the Keysword and sometimes he doesn't.
Trust me I'd love a speed upgrade for fighting the cosmic gigalith that's passively erasing the the 5D Spacetime of the game. but problem though, only two mods actually even engage in EBF threads without having to wait multiple months after DM posting and Thread promotions.

The victory condition is not exactly Death, If Goku can Inca her in anyway he still wins. Reducing her stamina to 0 for 1 day still counts as a W.

Hmmmm, yeah his hax does seems pretty Crazy.
Thats assuming Yukari sticks around the battle for a whole day. Yukari could retreat for some time, recover, and then come back. There isnt anything that wouldnt allow Yukari to just- camp out in her own personal space and attack from there. Again, with Spirit Manip, Yukari would just- steal all of his stamina as well

Again, 1 day for Yukari to recover is decently generous
Bleh
You wanna count this as inconclusive?

Thats assuming Yukari sticks around the battle for a whole day. Yukari could retreat for some time, recover, and then come back.
Well, she can't do that when she have no stamina to actually, and If she come back, the same thing would happen.

And Goku can just follow her too. And Goku resist having his energy reduced too.

Well, for we can count this as inco.

Goku has immeasurable speed and Yukari doesn't. Unless Goku literally can't kill or defeat Yukari, Goku speedblitzes her due to the infinite speed gap.

Goku has immeasurable speed and Yukari doesn't. Unless Goku literally can't kill or defeat Yukari, Goku speedblitzes her due to the infinite speed gap.
Ok, im waiting for you to mention anything that Goku has in this ruleset that bypasses Mid-Godly

Couldn't Goku knock Yukari out with pure strength? Like, punch her until she's unconscious, not dead. I feel like that's a thing people overlook when fighting characters with crazy regeneration. That most of them can be knocked out.

Couldn't Goku knock Yukari out with pure strength? Like, punch her until she's unconscious, not dead. I feel like that's a thing people overlook when fighting characters with crazy regeneration. That most of them can be knocked out.
He would have to punch her pretty damn hard for her to be knocked out for an entire day (incap rules)

Y'all should use 5D, 6D, 7D, etc. It's hard to keep up with all the slang and terms y'all use.

Ok, Goku knocks out Yukari, but can Yuyuko kill him with her death aura? In this wiki she has a passive death aura.

I mean, hell, Yukari could just bait Goku into killing himself by retreating into the Netherworld, and as soon Goku follows, assuming Yukari is standing next to Yuyuko.....
It would be perfectly in character for Yukari lul

Actually, wait, doesnt the Netherworld in Touhou just- kill whoever walks in, considering its on the other side of the Border of Life and Death?
Yukari could just BFR Goku to there and he just....well, dies.

Just something to keep in mind

I mean, hell, Yukari could just bait Goku into killing himself by retreating into the Netherworld, and as soon Goku follows, assuming Yukari is standing next to Yuyuko.....
It would be perfectly in character for Yukari lul
That is, if Goku doesn't immediately one shot her with the infinite difference in speed and strength before she could formulate a thought.
Actually, wait, doesnt the Netherworld in Touhou just- kill whoever walks in, considering its on the other side of the Border of Life and Death?
Yukari could just BFR Goku to there and he just....well, dies.

Just something to keep in mind
Infinite difference in speed ×2

But yeah, unless I'm wrong, Yuyuko could kill Goku with her passive aura thingy.

Back