• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2-A Division

At first, Idk if you have already discussed this or you have already suggested what I am going to suggest, so I apologize if you have already done so. If they do, I also ask you to send the discussion link so I can see the conclusion.

Going straight to the point, characters that can be destroyed 10500 four-dimensional universal space-time continuums are in the Tier 2-A, in the same Tier that burn an infinite amount of continuums universal space-times four-dimensional.

A single reason for this layer exists in a theoretical calculation, and I do not think that a level should be established just because a theory speaks of that number, which virtually does not appear as a reference in works in fiction.

The level has just been practically unusable, so much so that has very few Tier 2-A characters that destroy a finite number of universes (as far as I know, Omega Flowey, Problem Sleuth and Demonhead Mobster Kingpi).

The main one is still not this, but my real question is that this is serious two infinitely larger modes on the same tier, can be divided so that they stay at different levels. Mainly to avoid stompmatch threads (Example: Kagutsuchi VS Mobster Kingpi).

My suggestion is basically to separate a lower level and restrict the 2-A only to infinite. It would be something like this:

2-B: Multiverse level
Characters who can create and/or destroy 1.001 to 10500 universal space-time continuums.

High 2-B: High Multiverse level
Characters who can create and/or destroy 10500 for a larger yet finite number of universal space-time continuums.

2-A: Multiverse level+
Infinite universes.

The Living Tribunal1 has suggested that we simply change the upper border of 2-B to "Any finite number of universes", and 2-A to "Any infinite number of universes".

I have considered applying his suggestion, and placed it on the to-do list.

I can't personally recall any non-infinite universe busting 2-As, so I can see this happening. It'd be another significant project though, but I'll help implement it if it's accepted.

@Weekly

Cross just told me how few finite profiles we have. In that case, I don't mind at a all.

AFAIK and as noted on the OP, there's really not a whole lot of finite/non-infinite 2-A's we have up to now on our wikia. Like only about 3 are known linked above. Unless i miss out one more or something but finite 2-A's are super rare as heck.

I personally agree that having either changing the upper border 2-B or having an in-between tier as "High 2-B" (really?) could work.

I do not mind TLT1's suggestion myself, but let's wait until I have time to create a staff only discussion about it.

Back