• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Naruto CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 1-C was rejected in the last thread unfortunately. That’s why we’re just having discussions for Tier 2
It should its basically used for some verse and the discussion talk about infinitestimal. But okay that's not the subject, for having played myself fraud-connection i can confirm the low 2-C structure of the verse, like i said Hagomoro should have a narrator(or called something else) Key, because he seems to have an avatar to manifest in the History, and another one as Higher being watching the verse as a fictional Book.Like this it makes sense for me.

It should its basically used for some verse and the discussion talk about infinitestimal. But okay that's not the subject, for having played myself fraud-connection i can confirm the low 2-C structure of the verse, like i said Hagomoro should have a narrator(or called something else) Key, because he seems to have an avatar to manifest in the History, and another one as Higher being watching the verse as a fictional Book.Like this it makes sense for me.
Two keys for Spirit Hagoromo isn’t entirely out of the question

7e1.png

Low 2-C Hagoromo looks warranted, but unsure about scaling to physicals given it could be like a Final attack situation.

This thread is still up? I thought it would get accepted already. If it was a downgrade thread, I know damn well all the staff members would have commented and agreed and the thread would have been done a while ago.
Well I did technically downgrade it a bit myself

Honestly, imo copy pasting Slayer’s Hagoromo profile and using the game stats to me screams compositing, and would probably result in the profiles deletion. Ideally you should go through the games and see what abilities he uses. But ig that can be an issue for another time, I don’t want to stall this thread.

Honestly, imo copy pasting Slayer’s Hagoromo profile and using the game stats to me screams compositing, and would probably result in the profiles deletion. Ideally you should go through the games and see what abilities he uses. But ig that can be an issue for another time, I don’t want to stall this thread.
Tbh, all the abilities that game Hags has shown in Storm 4 is the 1:1 with manga Hags. Even Creation of all Things is mentioned in the game databook and encyclopedia. Connections is when they show newer abilities as well as acting as a type of Reliant Immortality for Shinobi.

If the only difference is “hey guys look higher stats”, these profiles prolly shouldn’t have been created in the first place ngl
Idk about Hags but most of the other characters are different enough.
For example Narutos "chakra entities" and his immortality/resurrection are game original abilities.

Also the games tend to give the characters slightly different movesets and behaviors to make them look cool. For example while adult Sasuke barely ever uses any rinnegan abilities and only uses basic chidori and amaterasu besides that in canon, storm 4 adult Sasuke spams different rinnegan abilities, combines different ninjutsus together, uses Susanoo to create a prosthetic arm, etc. There are also game original moves like Hinatas long range twin lion fists and juubi Madaras black holes.

So there's definitely enough difference than just stats.

Cool, I’m talking about Hag, since this is a game Hag CRT brodie. I’ll reserve my judgment for when I look at the other profiles

Ultimate ninja heroes are canon as well right? Because those have entirely new original story lines as well with characters who don't even exist in the manga or anime
Yeah, but I think Arc is specifically talking about Hagoromo. He was ok with Ultimate Ninja and Ninja Heroes being canon in the last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back