• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skimmed, so we just ignoring the dumension mirror amping sectonia? A tier 3 artifact?

Oh and because it is an alternate crown it does not count? Cut that shit,give me one good reason it would not be the same power.

Also why is the halcandran scalibg shit being talked, at the least kinda cool.

"Skimmed, so we just ignoring the dumension mirror amping sectonia? A tier 3 artifact?"

Because the Mirror has never shown the ability to grant anyone Tier 3 power simply for using it. This is even the case for Dark Mind after her corrupted it. Also, Sectonia being corrupted by the Mirror is not Tier 3. She fell to darkness by gazing into it, too much.

"Oh and because it is an alternate crown it does not count? Cut that shit,give me one good reason it would not be the same power."

Yeah, it should have the same power or slightly greater power. As when Landia wore it. You can't just randomly cross-scale to Magolor when not only did he display far greater use of it, but it's not even the same universe.

"Also why is the halcandran scalibg shit being talked, at the least kinda cool."

Because it's trying to say an outlier isn't an outlier because other things would scale to it, which isn't how this works. So far (key words, right here), there isn't a single thing in the entire setting that has come close to Master Crown Magolor's one appearance.

There is also the option of just moving Magolor to "At least 4-A" so we can do away with this inconsistency.

I'm personally more in favor of 3-A Magolor, but if we go by the whole only using what we can prove of pocket dimensions, and assume Another Dimension is that, then it's another supporting 4-A feat which Kirby scales to, whereas right now Drawcia is more of the reasonable high-end.

But I'll let others decide on that. I don't really care, at this point.

I am neutral to whether or not Kirby gets upgraded, but I think Magolor should remain Tier 3. He seems to have solid feats, regardless if whether or not we want to scale others to them.

Hmm? Bee was explicitly empowered by an object with tier 3 feats?

Dude, let us look at zelda. How many triforce users have shown the exact same feats? Literally no one named ganon yet here we are, all the same tier. Or lorule? Was the triforce in lorule billions weaker becayse itvwas an "alternate" version.

No. The crown was the crown. Alternate version? Oh well. And why would landia not scake? If anything landua should be better at using the master crown, or was it because magolar was taken over? Well that also happened with landia.

He's not saying the alternate Master Crown is weaker.

He's saying it doesn't scale because neither version of Landia use the crown's full power like Magolor does.

Does Landia get consumed by the Master Crown and become a hollow shell for the crown's will?

Because that's what happened to Magolor.

There's also the fact that, as Azzy said, this isn't making more 3-B/3-A feats, it's just making more people scale to the same one feat, which is still an outlier.

This is a pet peeve of mine. Having the same power source as someone does not mean you automatically scale to every singe feat the other person has ever done. Especially when there are no feats or statements remotely suggesting you absorbed the entirety of that power source's energy. Which in Magolor's case, it seems there is even a lot to suggest Landia didn't absorb the same as Magolor.

Oh and that is? If ya gonna say "lack of feats", point ya at zelda once again, that meabs nothing, no statement, no nothing states landia, the guardian and keeper of the crown for like 5billion years would be far beter at using an artifact he exists on protecting.

And alternate landia trashes that snyway, he is in the same posistion as magolar.

Look at the Landia fights. Because in both of them, Landia does nothing remotely on the scale of Magolor. Never does Landia become some kind of conduit for the pure power of the Crown.

There is nothing to suggest they scale, and even then, nothing Tier 3 has been presented aside from Magolor, and it's still just as unusable.

I know or care about Zelda or how we treat it. Someone merely getting stronger from a power source =/= absorbed the entirety of the power source's energy and scales to any feat performed by it or other users of it ever. If there are no feats or statements suggesting Landia absorbed the same amount of power as Magolor, which if anything there seems to be the opposite, then I do not agree with scaling. If there are similar cases going on in Zelda I won't agree with those either.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Also the mirror ever, that is more than one tier 3 feat.
Dimension Mirror isn't 3-A. It can change and add to the Mirror Universe via what's reflected in it, but it does not contain the world.

Yeah? Litterally and? No flashy explosions? No huge fears? Bam dbz, cell, lack of anything, but is hebweaker than freeza. No.

Zelda. Shit all for feats, mid boss fights.

Most shouneb. Just because the fight is not riddled with feats means little. Also azzy, he was corrupted and ysed by the master crown .

Cell is explicitly stronger than Frieza, so even if Cell himself doesn't have similar feats he can scale to Frieza's. You've given no proof Landia scales to Magolor besides them having the same power source. So they can't scale.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Hmm? Did the dimension mirror not create universes in the past? Also ya sure? Pretty sure both are indeed the case.
Not at all. Amazing Mirror refers to the Mirror World as already existing, and the Dimension Mirror as a portal. I have never seen any statement that it creates entire universes.

Again, someone merely getting stronger from a power source =/= absorbed the entirety of the power source's energy and scales to any feat performed by it or other users of it ever. If there is no proof that Landia gained as much power from the crown as Magolor did, then we shouldn't assume that he did.

Anyway, what are the conclusions here? Should the Kirby characters remain at 4-A or be downgraded to 4-B?

Also, should we make a rule about not making threads about 3-A upgrades, or is that unnecessary?

@Ant

By the looks of it, Kirby stays 4-A, and no-one gets 3-A.

So the whole of this thread was pretty much pointless since we're right back where we began.

Okay. A rule might be appropriate then to avoid any more repetition. Is any staff member willing to write one for us?

Gitta go get her at noon. Had ta stay overnight.

Mostly looking for two statements. One not sure where it comes from (cal or eff would likely be better for that actually).

Antvasima said:
Okay. A rule might be appropriate then to avoid any more repetition. Is any staff member willing to write one for us?
"Also, do not try to upgrade Kirby to 3-B or 3-A via scaling from Magolor. This has been discussed several times, and each thread has proven itself repetitive, as such, it's not up to discussion anymore."

@J-Man

I am sorry to hear that. I hope that she will make a full recovery.

@Kepekley23

That seems fine, but it is best to wait for Azathoth and the other staff members as well.

I'm extremely sorry to hear. Best of wishes to your mother, you and your family. I hope she makes a full and quick recovery as well.

Hmm? No she is fine. (Well fine as ya get from being cut upoen. )

Extra had ta be done, but she is fine. Will not be moving around for like the week. NOT like she is that old, actually kinda young.

But again, not sure what needed ta be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back