• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a question mainly aimed towards the Calc group for obvious reasons, but any input is appreciated. Could anyone recall a calc that put a character at Tier 3? I have yet to see one, so I'm really curious.

The energy needed to be put into Tier 3 is so astronomically high that I know of no feat that has been calced at it. Once you get into numbers only practically understandable with scientific notation it all starts going downhill.

Edit: If a character was able to throw the Milky Way to the Andromeda Galaxy in one second that would land in the 3-B range. Sadly KE can't be used so even that wouldn't qualify.

I know I've seen Tier 3 calcs before but I can't remember what they were.

There's a Japanese meme of all things with a feat Proto-Dude calculated at Galaxy level. There's a calc for Worm that ended up at Universe level too.

The thing is, at a certain level, you don't really need to calculate feats, if it's even possible. If an explosion destroys multiple galaxies, then it's a solid 3-B feat

Like Darkanine said, most Tier 3 feats are pretty self-explanatory and don't need calcs.

DontTalk calced a Silver Age Superman feat to be a few quintillion times universal. Yes. That feat. Unfortunately, calc was incorrect. For what reasons, I'm not sure, but c'est la vie.

There's an Amped Johnny Storm feat where he reaches the Plank Temperature, and that was calced at like, billions of times baseline Universal.

Yes. Amped Johnny Storm did it. Amped Susan Storm protected the other heroes from the blast, and a very weakened Marquis of Death tanked it.

I think it would still be important to calculate the feats, just for the sake of accuracy. The low to high end ratio for tier 3 rankings is enormous, and probably the highest on our entire tiering system.

Some feats are very blatantly mountain level or large planet level, but it would still be important to know exactly where the feat sits. That's the point of calculations in the first place.

The real cal howard said:
DontTalk calced a Silver Age Superman feat to be a few quintillion times universal. Yes. That feat. Unfortunately, calc was incorrect. For what reasons, I'm not sure, but c'est la vie.
It's unknown how much heat goes into AP

Back