• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament 2022: Chris Jericho vs Deathstroke (The Finale)

THE FINALE:​
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 6 meters.
Results:
Chris Jericho: 1 (Shmp)
Deathstroke: 4 (EliminatorVenom, Brutelho, Infinite, Phoenks)
Inconclusive: 9 (Glace, Veloxt1r0kore, FantaRin_The_First, The_Legendary_Vin, BigSmoke4269, Propellus, Popted2, DD, Random)

Ladies and gentleman in one corner we have One of the greatest Professional wrestler of all time, Y2J Chris Jericho and in the second the deadly ASIS agent he is DEATHSTROKE !!!!
We are now heading inthe Official finale of the tournament and I hope to give you all a DAMM good fight.
But one thing I do know is that by the end of this There will be a World Champion crowned.

Randomguy345 vs Brutelho

NEa52hG.png

Last edited:
imma say this now, im not arguing Skill in this matchup. the last one genuinely frustrated me, so im going to give both the benefit of the doubt of being equal in Skill and Experience

imma say this now, im not arguing Skill in this matchup. the last one genuinely frustrated me, so im going to give both the benefit of the doubt of being equal in Skill and Experience
Oh sorry lol 😓

I’ll just quickly say Deathstroke and Bálor were around equal, and Bálor is out skilled by Jericho, so.....

I’ll just quickly say Deathstroke and Bálor were around equal, and Bálor is out skilled by Jericho, so.....
they weren't around equal and I still stand by that, they were close but not equal, the gap here should be equal. thats all im saying about the skill gap here, dont expect anything else from me on it.

Simply list down skill feats both.
ive seen the Jericho list countless times and personally feel its something Slade can match with his vast experience in CQC against opponents who have years of experience and being incredibly unpredictable again just as Jericho has done. enough Skill talk or it'll go on forever

I’m gonna upload an easy to access stat comparison soon, so until that’s here, let’s talk tactics...

I’m gonna upload an easy to access stat comparison soon, so until that’s here, let’s talk tactics...
AP/Durability Gap doesn't exist here at all, Slade is 308.97 kilojoules well Jericho is 299.77 kilojoules

Jericho holds the LS advantage well Slade seems to be smarter, which he's used to make up for great disadvantage or with few resources.

AP: 308.97 KJ vs 299.77 KJ: 1.03x advantage for Slade (but obviously this is negligible lmao)

LS: At least Class 1 vs At least Peak Human, Likely Class 5: Advantage Jericho

Stamina: Superhuman vs Likely Superhuman: Tie.

Range: Standard Melee Range Physically, Extended Melee Range with Swords vs Standard Melee Range: Advantage Slade

Intelligence: Genius vs Gifted: Advantage Slade

Overall Stats: 3.5 : 1.5, though AP is such a non factor here that it’s more 2.5 : 1.5

So stats wise, this is a fairly close matchup, with Slade holding more advantages, but remember, the extent of those advantages, tactics, hax etc. play a huge role.

Basically everybody in the Slade vs Balor thread agreed that the skill gap between the two were roughly even. Jericho holds a solid skill edge over Balor.

Come on bruh...
emphasis on roughly, not one party could agree on who was more skill. here im willing to bet the skill gap is negligible at best

emphasis on roughly, not one party could agree on who was more skill. here im willing to bet the skill gap is negligible at best
If slade is roughly even to Bálor, who holds a skill disadvantage of sizeable proportions against Jericho, then common sense tells you who wins in skill here

The definition of roughly is approximately, so your point here makes no sense.

Finn Balor and Deathstroke are roughly even in skill. Jericho has a solid skill edge over Balor.

Jericho is more skilled. Period.

Would Code Breaker work on someone wearing a helmet tho?
I mean I see 0 reason why not, durability is durability lol protective gear is only good if it’s on top of durability right? Even if it didn’t I still don’t see why it would be unsuccessful against someone wearing a helmet

i dont feel like arguing against another WWE character at all. Jericho FRA something about being more skilled and having a one hit victory move. im unwatching the thread

I mean I see 0 reason why not, durability is durability lol protective gear is only good if it’s on top of durability right? Even if it didn’t I still don’t see why it would be unsuccessful against someone wearing a helmet
They're practically equal, so protective gear should help

Then it's an armed professional assassin vs a disarmed man and both are inside a cage, how's this even fair?

Does Deathstroke have weapons? If yes, then it's pretty much settled.
He has most of his weapons bar his guns, but I mean Jericho has beaten Sword Wielding characters to even get here. He has a surprisingly good amount of experience fighting at a range disadvantage, the abilities to deal with stab wounds, the LS to disarm, etc. etc.

Obviously, Slade's weapons will be a problem. But, as stated many times, Jericho has fought with a range disadvantage multiple times, and he has IR on top of that to make dodging easier for him.

Back