• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament 2022

Brackets are now all ready for both group matches.
Tournament will begin in (13 Hours)
3MhBI54.jpg

Good luck to everybody who is part of this tourney, Hope all matches goes smoothy and well of course tough battles are to be expected, Leave your thoughts and opinions below and after 13 hours we'll get the party rolling 🤘

You can't use 8% Final Act Arc Deku that key of him doesn't exist he stopped using 8% after the agency arc since his new limit was 30% and using 45% at the moment of impact. But you can use Base Deku, but he loses a good portion of his powers/abilities, IMO you should use someone else

Off topic:
Until the tourney kicks off after 13 hours here is something fun non-related why not show love to your favorite character and vote to make a prediction on who might win this tourney. 😊
This calls for some bold action.

You can't use 8% Final Act Arc Deku that key of him doesn't exist he stopped using 8% after the agency arc since his new limit was 30% and using 45% at the moment of impact. But you can use Base Deku, but he loses a good portion of his powers/abilities, IMO you should use someone else
Well I guess we have to go with base Deku then.

What I want you people to do in these 13 hours is simply.....study your opponents, get scans, be prepared, Just because you loose a fight or two doesn't mean you are out Bone Crusher Tournament was unpredictable and so will be this one always remember to have a Plan B for matches you think are going to be tough in your respective group also once they start do vote in them too so the matches would go smoothly 👌 now I'm gonna go to sleep 💤 good luck for tomorrow.

Off topic:
Until the tourney kicks off after 13 hours here is something fun non-related why not show love to your favorite character and vote to make a prediction on who might win this tourney. 😊
I bet the powerful, the invincible, the Prettyyyyy to win, watch as the one and only Super Robotnik takes flight!

Back