• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier upgrade Light novel tensura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfeldway

He/Him
I'll be doing tier upgrade for light novel characters shortly after a hax upgrade
it'll be too messy abit to add both in a single thread so I'll propose the two tiers seen in volume 15 and 14.

TIER 3-A

here am going to propose a tier upgrade for all those who can scale to velgrynd in ap or dc
-First is about her spatial Domination which she can use to isolate her opponents in another universal spatial dimension
velgrynd have this ability to isolated her target from reality a space she controls herself - the dream fortress was what it was called in volume 14
- she created a universe in volume 15
Code:
そう言うなり、ヴェルグリンドが両手を広げて天にかざした。

そして発動させたのが、〝八門堅陣〟である。空に八つの門が出現し、両陣営の中央に並び立ったのだ。

ひと一人が潜れる程度のサイズに縮小した門を前に、ヴェルグリンドが説明する。

「この旗艦上だけど、私が創り出した異界で隔離したわ。脱出したければ、この門を全て壊さなければならないわね」

この場にいる帝国勢は、ルドラを除外して八名だ。つまり、各々が一つの門を守護する形になるという訳である。

「全員で一つの門に入るとどうなる?」

「面白い事を言うわね。試してみたらいいけど、一度門の中に入ったら門の守護者を殺した者しか、次の門に入る資格は得られないわよ」

その言葉が正しいのならば、全員で入ったら次の門に挑めるのは一人しか残らない事になる。全部の門を壊さなければ脱出出来ない以上、その選択は危険過ぎる賭けであろう。

「なるほどな。やるなら、最後に残った門に挑む時に、全員で入るのが正解か」

「お利口さんだこと。私が守る門に挑むなら、そうするのが正解でしょうね」

ベニマルの指摘に、ヴェルグリンドが笑顔で頷いた。

the kanji used here was
私が創り出した異界で隔離したわ
MTL: otherworld of my own creation
deepL: alternative universe of my own creation
yenpress: alternative dimension of my own creation.
in relation to all this 3 scan what we understand here is that velgrynd created
alternate universal space where she can control the laws of that world
since "dimension" needs more context the MTL and deepL supports the universal 3D space- to note while it's not a planet the kanji for planet is " 星 " which could mean hoshi
and I've sent the kanji for otherworld-universe- 異界 meaning universe,otherworld,alternate dimension in whatever translation you use
also yenpress translation isn't perfect as they gave velgrynd low 2-C via magicule affecting the space time continuum
which affects the temporal axis of the world so low 2-C ap
but
the Japanese raw was
ヴェルグリンドが『空間支配』を行い、艦内への影響を未然に防いでいたからだ。

それに驚く間もなく、最大の驚愕がザムドを──いや、ザムドだけではなく将兵全員を襲う。

ピタリと、ヴェルグリンドが空に浮かんだ。

そして、次の瞬間──

『時・空・連・結──ッ!!』

ヴェルグリンドの前方に、巨大な空間の歪みが出現したのである。

「馬鹿な……」

「し、信じられません。空間振動を確認。巨大な、あまりにも強大な魔素の揺らぎによって、時空に影響が出ている模様です!」

「いや、まさか……アレは、〝元帥〟閣下の仕業なのか……!?」

まさしく、馬鹿な、である。
Code:
css
"be.
            "Stupid..."
            "I-I can't believe it. I confirmed the spatial vibration. It seems that the space-time is affected by the fluctuation of the huge, too powerful magic essence!"
            "No, no way... is that the work of His Excellency 'Marshal'...!?"
            "That's just stupid."
            After all, it was a phenomenon beyond human comprehension, beyond human imagination.
            I couldn't understand what was happening, and there was no way anyone could imitate such a situation──everyone was escaping from reality.

used kanji was
時空間
meaning space time
so thus is space time manipulation
unless we agree 100% to whatever the yenpress translation offers us

TIER 5-B
for those who are scaled to carerra
via the link below 👇

the Japanese raw for velgrynd ap is also here
high 3-A for those same or above velgrynd too
Velgrynd likely high 3-A by shattering insulated unprisonment
Which is a combination of unlimited unprisonment and insulated space (high 3-A structure bc « infinite number of imaginary space » )

Essentially, the hero's unique skill, "Infinity Prison," is a skill that seals the target for eternity into an infinite imaginary space, and it is not an ability so lax as to allow interference with the real world.
Japanese raw for 👆
:本来、勇者のユニークスキル『無限牢獄』は、対象を永遠の時間、無限の虚数空間に封じ込めるスキルであり、現実世界への干渉を許す程甘い能力ではないのだそうだ。

high 3-A for rimuru/ciel
the insulated imprisonment was perfectly under ciels palm
This was a compound skill, combining the ultimate skill Uriel’s Unlimited Imprisonment with Spatial Insulation. Ciel had crafted it just now, exclusively for use against Velgrynd, and now she was caught in it.
The combat airspace had been fully computed by Ciel—the temperature, humidity, gravity, wind currents, sunlight, the pulses of every living thing within it. It was all in the palm of Ciel’s hand, and no matter what Velgrynd did, it’d be impossible for her to leave this airspace.
The blinding light of this Insulated

velgrynd shattered an infinite space so her ap too is high 3-A

agree : @simply ,@Mizuki67 ,@karzen ,@ashen , @Dattebayo ,@Nihility ,@Catpija ,@Thunderian ,@Dread, @BlackCat ,@091Franky ,@Ubdon ,@Random0987 ,@Tempestdragon6 ,@Mafuuu ,Dereck
disagree : @Guretodesu ,@oyasumi ,@Peak ,@DeityOfSlumber
neutral: @Community_Gamer

Last edited:
Also, Velgrynd does not have a Light Novel profile, so if accepted, this will apply to characters who scale to her? (Example, True dragon rimuru.)

like I said in the OP "yenpress scales velgrynd to low 2-C" but I sent raws and its space time manipulation

Well these will be covered in volume -15 CRT anyway.So why rush ?
this is official translation
we are first upgrading tier before hax
we don't want shit to be messy
also opening a page for light novel velgrynd and other characters in volume 15 like carerra without profiles don't know why you're saying am rushing it's based on arrangements, celestial pegasus also isn't doing justice to upgrade for the past weeks now, we vsbattle wiki tensura supporters can't stay idle waiting for nothing to come
I also took permission from supporters like peak and dread and I was giving the authority to make the thread am also doing the hax upgrade which is after this gets accepted literally no one is even doing anything about volume 15 and 1 month have passed on, celestial pegasus Is busy with other stuff as well if you make a tier upgrade combined with a hax upgrade it'll be very messy because am bringing the verse from star level to universal level so it need proper revision. so yes am not rushing am being organised on this

Last edited:
this is official translation
we are first upgrading tier before hax
we don't want shit to be messy
also opening a page for light novel velgrynd and other characters in volume 15 like carerra without profiles don't know why you're saying am rushing it's based on arrangements, celestial pegasus also isn't doing justice to upgrade for the past weeks now, we vsbattle wiki tensura supporters can't stay idle waiting for nothing to come
Fine then .Following the thread

I agree with a 5-B scaling chain .
Peak and I had discussed about this before and he said we shouldn't create a 5-B scaling chain using Carrera because she is only 5-B through Abyss Annihilation (Hax )
However what if we use Kondou to create a 5-B Chain ?Kondou was able to survive abyss Annihilation .So anyone comparable to Kondou gets 5-B .

I agree with a 5-B scaling chain .
Peak and I had discussed about this before and he said we shouldn't create a 5-B scaling chain using Carrera because she is only 5-B through Abyss Annihilation (Hax)
She would still need 5-B energy to use it anyway, so just scale it to every single character who has relative amount of magicule compared to her. Those who are beyond her(e.g the likes of Rimuru) should scale to Velgyrnd's feat

She would still need 5-B energy to use it anyway, so just scale it to every single character who has relative amount of magicule compared to her. Those who are beyond her(e.g the likes of Rimuru) should scale to Velgyrnd's feat
Yeah even back then I said it's an energy based attack rather than a hax.

Yeah even back then I said it's an energy based attack rather than a hax.
demons(mostly primordials)have control over dark energy which is the only energy they seem to be in use of, it depends on what you use the energy to yet do:
volume 13

demons(mostly primordials)have control over dark energy which is the only energy they seem to be in use of, it depends on what you use the energy to yet do:
volume 13
Well anyway so people who scale to Carrera is going to get 5-B rating this will include :
1.All the primordials 2.Zegion(Comparable to Carrera) 3.Kondou 4.Damrada(Comparable to Ultima )5.Minute(Likely Comparable to Damrada)
6.Benimaru(Defeated Minits )7.Hinata(Damrada is on par with Hinata so vice versa ?) 8.Ruminas(superior to Hinata ) ....There are lots of people huh. ..

volume 13
By the way Carrera and Kondou will scale to Veldora via Judgement just in case you aren't aware ..
So if somehow Velgrynd's H3-A gets accepted Carrera and Kondou will be "High 3-A with Judgement "

By the way Carrera and Kondou will scale to Veldora via Judgement just in case you aren't aware ..
So if somehow Velgrynd's H3-A gets accepted Carrera and Kondou will be "High 3-A with Judgement "
maybe cuz of velgrynd attack potency when she got pissed of ,her durability is questionable but I don't see a problem with this argument
the chain of tier upgrade is long and also the hax upgrade is more longer volume 15 was just hella long

To support the scaling chain, Guy stated that those who could "solve" Infinite Prison are on his and Velzard's level, which likely talking about strength.

“Interesting! If that’s the case, this unknown individual could then unlock the Chosen Hero’s seal. That seal seems to have a special tie with the Chosen Hero and cannot be undone using normal skills. It may be solvable if we are the one dealing with it, in other words, this mysterious person has power to rival us.”
Guy says so with great pleasure. (Volume 6 - Chapter 4)

Well, now that I've got the time, I'll answer that
here am going to propose a tier upgrade for all those who can scale to velgrynd in ap or dc
-First is about her spatial Domination which she can use to isolate her opponents in another universal spatial dimension
velgrynd have this ability to isolated her target from reality a space she controls herself - the dream fortress was what it was called in volume 14
- she created a universe in volume 15
Where is the evidence that it is a spatial dimension the size of at least the observable universe?
since "dimension" needs more context the MTL and deepL supports the universal 3D space- to note while it's not a planet the kanji for planet is " 星 " which could mean hoshi
using MTL and FTL for scaling really sucks for me, this doesn't support any arguments, and well, obviously the kanji is not the same as 'planet' because Velgrynd is not creating another planet but another separate dimension, it is not because the kanji is not for a planet that it will automatically mean universe, furthermore, further down you scale Carrera to planetary when she destroys that dimension with abyss annihilation, what would be terribly inconsistent, actually has nothing consistent enough to prove that the dimension Velgrynd created was the size of the observable universe, strongly disagree with this scale
the Japanese raw for velgrynd ap is also here
high 3-A for those same or above velgrynd too
Velgrynd likely high 3-A by shattering insulated unprisonment
Which is a combination of unlimited unprisonment and insulated space (high 3-A structure bc « infinite number of imaginary space » )
we've seen constantly throughout the series that unlimited jail and other barriers are not broken through AP, but through computation, like Veldora himself for example who was released thanks to analysis from the inside and Raphael from the outside, that is, in my opinion this is somewhat vague and I remain disagreeing
TIER 5-B
for those who are scaled to carerra
via the link below 👇
I agree
Peak and I had discussed about this before and he said we shouldn't create a 5-B scaling chain using Carrera because she is only 5-B through Abyss Annihilation (Hax )
However what if we use Kondou to create a 5-B Chain ?Kondou was able to survive abyss Annihilation .So anyone comparable to Kondou gets 5-B .
Yeah, I thought better of it and I think it's okay, although she doesn't seem to be physically 5-B, but I guess it doesn't matter
5.Minute(Likely Comparable to Damrada)
6.Benimaru(Defeated Minits )7.Hinata(Damrada is on par with Hinata so vice versa ?) 8.Ruminas(superior to Hinata ) ....There are lots of people huh. ..
Minute? What makes you think he compares to Damrada? In fact, Kondou himself seems to be far superior to Damrada, Hinata is in no way comparable to Kondou at this point, maybe volume 19, but now she's not even a saint, luminas scale is uncertain for now so idk
To support the scaling chain, Guy stated that those who could "solve" Infinite Prison are on his and Velzard's level, which likely talking about strength
It doesn't seem to be related to strength, as I said earlier, this involves calculating power and not AP, which is consistent and makes sense, especially since we have real proof of how Rimuru and Veldora broke free
We also have in volume 20 Milim (one of the beings with the highest AP in the series) using her calculation power to pass a Zelanus barrier that is probably less than unlimited prison, which supports the argument that it does not involve AP

In general, things like breaking out of unlimited prison should help scale characters' intelligence

oh, and @Community_Gamer who is one of Tensura's biggest supporters is traveling right now, so it would be good to wait for him to give his opinion too, but they would have to be patient

Where is the evidence that it is a spatial dimension the size of at least the observable universe?

using MTL and FTL for scaling really sucks for me, this doesn't support any arguments, and well, obviously the kanji is not the same as 'planet' because Velgrynd is not creating another planet but another separate dimension, it is not because the kanji is not for a planet that it will automatically mean universe, furthermore, further down you scale Carrera to planetary when she destroys that dimension with abyss annihilation, what would be terribly inconsistent, actually has nothing consistent enough to prove that the dimension Velgrynd created was the size of the observable universe, strongly disagree with this scale

we've seen constantly throughout the series that unlimited jail and other barriers are not broken through AP, but through computation, like Veldora himself for example who was released thanks to analysis from the inside and Raphael from the outside, that is, in my opinion this is somewhat vague and I remain disagreeing

I agree

Yeah, I thought better of it and I think it's okay, although she doesn't seem to be physically 5-B, but I guess it doesn't matter

Minute? What makes you think he compares to Damrada? In fact, Kondou himself seems to be far superior to Damrada, Hinata is in no way comparable to Kondou at this point, maybe volume 19, but now she's not even a saint, luminas scale is uncertain for now so idk

It doesn't seem to be related to strength, as I said earlier, this involves calculating power and not AP, which is consistent and makes sense, especially since we have real proof of how Rimuru and Veldora broke free
We also have in volume 20 Milim (one of the beings with the highest AP in the series) using her calculation power to pass a Zelanus barrier that is probably less than unlimited prison, which supports the argument that it does not involve AP

In general, things like breaking out of unlimited prison should help scale characters' intelligence
velgrynd like said didn't analyse anything in the unlimited jail as shown in my scan above
due to her rage she released her power and destroyed the infinite prison

velgrynd like said didn't analyse anything in the unlimited jail as shown in my scan above
due to her rage she released her power and destroyed the infinite prison
She didn't destroy it, she literally transferred herself to another parallel existence without destroying the seal.

I agree

again have to disagree
destroying the cardinal world is impossible because it was built by the power of veldanava I refrain you to not use other volumes separate from 15 below to side up your argument
veldanava's planet have impossible to destroy durability as shown
healing factor if destroyed
maintained of condense magicules
no paradox
no natural disasters
so you should understand that the cardinal world isn't a normal planet like you think it is
so yes refrain using that as an argument thank you.

She didn't destroy it, she literally transferred herself to another parallel existence without destroying the seal.
as shown when she noticed veldora or thought veldora had died she destroys the insulated imprisonment,if you read the op which you didn't
you'll see they said "her roar was strong enough to shatter the insulated imprisonment which is the combination of insulated space and unlimited imprisonment"

I agree

again about analysis of the infinite jail
rimuru could release veldora cuz he later for uriel for himself

again have to disagree
destroying the cardinal world is impossible because it was built by the power of veldanava I refrain you to not use other volumes separate from 15 below to side up your argument
veldanava's planet have impossible to destroy durability as shown
healing factor if destroyed
maintained of condense magicules
no paradox
no natural disasters
so you should understand that the cardinal world isn't a normal planet like you think it is
so yes refrain using that as an argument thank you
And? And what does that support your argument? Are you really saying that Carrera's magic can destroy a universe other than the cardinal world without even proving that it was a universe? Furthermore, if the durability of the cardinal world is to be taken into account, then it is completely plausible that Carrera cannot destroy the planet of the cardinal world, so no, I disagree, until new arguments are presented that really refute what I said, I don't intend to change my opinion

as shown when she noticed veldora or thought veldora had died she destroys the insulated imprisonment,if you read the op which you didn't
you'll see they said "her roar was strong enough to shatter the insulated imprisonment which is the combination of insulated space and unlimited imprisonment"
That's because hundreds of seconds have passed anyway, if a roar was enough then Velgrynd could have done it from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back