• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Goats (Asriel Dreemurr vs Tinky)

So, Asriel will open up with either fire or stars to attack, most likely.

What's Tinky gonna do first?

Tinky doesn't ever really fight, so we don't have much to go off, given his playful attitude, he'll likely not take the fight seriously, and would try to torture Asriel before trying to kill him

Last edited:
Eh, yes and no. If this is Asriel and not Flowey, then he's already absorbed the six human souls and the souls of all the monsters in the underground. Starting with soul absorption is a possibility, but imo, he will probably just attack since he's already supercharged with souls and has become a god.

I mean, he's shown to be extremely cocky and absolutely sure of his own power during this state. Tinky would probably look absolutely pathetic to him.

Eh, yes and no. If this is Asriel and not Flowey, then he's already absorbed the six human souls and the souls of all the monsters in the underground. Starting with soul absorption is a possibility, but imo, he will probably just attack since he's already supercharged with souls and has become a god.

I mean, he's shown to be extremely cocky and absolutely sure of his own power during this state. Tinky would probably look absolutely pathetic to him.
Ik but I think his first move was absrobing but yeah he is cocky and thinks he is an “god” (A Low 2-C one noob) So I understand

I vote Asriel for the reasons Starter_Pack has stated
Did I really give a definitive reason why Asriel would win, though? I basically asked what moves they would start with, I never said why one would win over the other...

Did I really give a definitive reason why Asriel would win, though? I basically asked what moves they would start with, I never said why one would win over the other...
You said "Tinky would probably look absolutely pathetic to him". I thought that was a confirmation. I can rescind my vote if you think your reasoning isn't perfect yet. Here's where I quoted that :

All I stated was that in all likelihood, Asriel would probably attack first with either fire or stars, seeing as how Tinky looks like some kind of pathetic muppet in comparison to him, a literal god. He would either try to suck him up thinking that he missed one, or he would just try to blast him out of existence.

Back