• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time-Travelling Monkey VS The Wind Vestal

Warren Valion said:
Genericstickman said:
DBH characters are the strongest physical 2-B characters on the site funnily enough
One of them at least.
How strong is Agnes though?
DB is "every possibility"

Bravely Default is "countless versions linked to countless time loops"

So basically countless vs countless squared

although I highly doubt that's how it actually works

Mickey1940 said:
DB is "every possibility"

Bravely Default is "countless versions linked to countless time loops"

So basically countless vs countless squared

although I highly doubt that's how it actually works
DB is every possibility within an infinitely expanding history that is furthered through the enormous scaling chains of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

Goku is much stronger AP wise to the point of one shotting

That said, IIRC Agnes leads with "Die" very often

Bump.

Unless I'm mistaken, Goku leads with... you know, fighting. Should he know that he can't beat his opponent using sheer force, however, he'll immediately look for the next most efficient way of achieving victory, like when he instantly sealed Omega Shenron under the aforementioned circumstance.

ZeroTC01 said:
Bump.
Unless I'm mistaken, Goku leads with... you know, fighting. Should he know that he can't beat his opponent using sheer force, however, he'll immediately look for the next most efficient way of achieving victory, like when he instantly sealed Omega Shenron under the aforementioned circumstance.
This Goku is sarter than the others, though, and he also has efficient Info Analysis so he can get a look of what his opponent is capable of. Although in this fight I'm pretty sure he'll start with punching

Well, he would have a decent amount of info about Agnes and her capabilities right from the get go.

He's not going to be as cocky as the canon and GT versions of himself

Well, do you think you can reach a solid conclusion, or would you like to wait for some more input from others?

Someone recalls it starting with "die"

I'm just asking for clarification because it's true Goku dies before anything he can possibly do

She obviously can lead with it, along with many other abilities. I don't remember much of Bravely Default too fondly, though, so I can't recall her frequently doing so.

ZeroTC01 said:
She obviously can lead with it, along with many other abilities. I don't remember much of Bravely Default too fondly, though, so I can't recall her frequently doing so.
If she starts with "die", then Goku dies plain and simple.

Honestly, it seems like a stomp either way.

Goku one-shots or Agnes haxes.

Is that a vote for Agnes, labelling this a stomp, a vote for inconclusive, or something else?

I saw that, but what you mentioned at the end sorta implies the fight being inconclusive.

It's a stomp, even when both of them have victory conditions?

It being a stomp either way doesn't mean it is inconclusive. It just means it is a bad matchup no matter how you look at it.

Either Goku punches her and she gets AP stomped.

Or she says "die" and Goku dies instantly. He gets haxstomped.

Warren Valion said:
It being a stomp either way doesn't mean it is inconclusive. It just means it is a bad matchup no matter how you look at it.
Either Goku punches her and she gets AP stomped.

Or she says "die" and Goku dies instantly. He gets haxstomped.
So basically incon or Agnes wins

Back