• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many things in the Titanfall profiles in vsbattleswiki that I wanted to address.

1. The Pilot should have up to Supersonic (or maybe higher) attack speed with their weapons. The reason for this is that the Pilots wield firearms that are far superior to our real-life firearms which is generally in the Supersonic speed range. This of course doesn't scale to every weapons, stuff like the Archer Heavy Rocket and the Thunderbolt will definitely stay at Subsonic.

Suggested change: Superhuman movement speed (Can travel at speeds up to 100km/h), Subsonic reactions and combat speed (Combat and reaction speeds are increased with prosthetic limbs) with up to Supersonic+ attack speed with firearms.

2. Jack Cooper should scale to the Pilot's stats. Jack Cooper himself has shown feats comparable to an average Pilot and the Apex Legends, he is also personally trained by Captain Lastimosa, an elite pilot. His AP and Durability should scale to 9-B+

3. The Titan profiles.
The available Titan profiles in vsbattlewiki are very outdated. For one, they don't scale to this calc which should've scaled them to 8-A, there are some people however who have expressed their disagreement with the calc, so whether or not the calc is legitimate can be debated here. They're also missing some key abilities, Scorch, in particular, a Titan whose main method of damaging enemies is via thermite and fire weapons, doesn't have Fire Manipulation. Lastly, out of 7 (or maybe 8 if you count BT-7274) Titans that are available in Titanfall 2, only 1 of them (Scorch) has a profile in this Wiki.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I hope this ain't a necro. A lot of this seems fine. I was planning to do a Titanfall revision myself until I found this. I'm planning to make profiles for the titans in TF2, I just need the new AP. I've been holding doing the revisions and adding the profiles as I've been busy with other stuff.

It's nice to see the titans in Tier 8 tbh. Tier 9 is just sad.

This seems fine. Also, DarkDragonMedeus' version of the calculation has been accepted.

No, I do not think so. It seems uncontroversial.

Ah, alright, I'll apply the changes when I have the time, or unless one of the titan fall suppoters or knowledgeable members are willing to do that.

Okay. Thanks for helping out.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back