• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMNT Revisions: Savanti Romero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I think Nigh-Omniscient sounds safer than Omniscient. And the Infinite likely Immeasurable is just Area of effect, not speed.

Wait a little. I think that his omniscient intelligence and "infinite, likely immeasurable" speed seem very questionable. What are your justifications for them?
Another Essay Time

Infinite/Immeasurable​

The main reason is that once Savanti used the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's energy his mystical attack managed to reach the Multiverse as well and we already explained that the Multiverse is infinite in size so the attack should be at least Infinite speed or attack speed which is similar to this page in speed.

Immeasurable reasons

• The Eye of Aga Moo Tou exists in a astral pan-dimensional plane that can intersects and shadows all worlds and no worlds which is a dimension both nowhere and everywhere.
  • Said Dimension also contains worlds without end that is stated to abide from physical laws.
  • And lastly the dimension also exists outside from the Time Stream which to quote what the Time Stream is, The timestream or time stream is a metaphorical conception of time as a stream, a flowing body of water. In Brave New Words: The Oxford Dictionary of Science Fiction, the term is more narrowly defined as: "the series of all events from past to future, especially when conceived of as one of many such series

Omniscient​

The main reason he gets in his fourth key is because the Eye of Aga Moo Tou has literally stated to contain Omniscience, there is no nigh-Ominiscience whatsoever, he has untold knowledge

The main reason is that once Savanti used the Eye of Aga Moo Tou's energy his mystical attack managed to reach the Multiverse as well and we already explained that the Multiverse is infinite in size so the attack should be at least Infinite speed or attack speed which is similar to this page in speed.
I agree with infinite speed, not too sure on immeasurable atm but seems to make sense to me

Omniscient​

The main reason he gets in his fourth key is because the Eye of Aga Moo Tou has literally stated to contain Omniscience, there is no nigh-Ominiscience whatsoever, he has untold knowledge

I agree with with Omniscient. I don't see the Eye being less for Nigh. The Hat Turtle (sorry, don't know his name) makes sense why Omniscient would make the villain lose.

I agree with infinite speed, not too sure on immeasurable atm but seems to make sense to me

I agree with with Omniscient. I don't see the Eye being less for Nigh. The Hat Turtle (sorry, don't know his name) makes sense why Omniscient would make the villain lose.
YOOOOO LES GOOOOO

Another supporter

YOOOOO LES GOOOOO

Another supporter
Well, tbf (after a reread sorry), you used the Ultimate Annihilator as an example for infinite speed but the Ultimate Annihilator has a statement that it reached "All other Zones" and part of those Zones was the Infinite Multiverse. Your scan just has it "Across the Multiverse" instead of "All the universes in the Multiverse".

Across the Multiverse, even if the multiverse is infinite in size, could possibly only effect 100(random number) universes and still be "across the multiverse".

So I guess, thinking from that logic, I've become a little iffy since it didn't really say if it reached through enough universes to be infinite. Is there more context on the feat?

Last edited:
Well, tbf (after a reread sorry), you used the Ultimate Annihilator as an example for infinite speed but the Ultimate Annihilator has a statement that it reached "All other Zones" and part of those Zones was the Infinite Multiverse. Your scan just has it "Across the Multiverse" instead of "All the universes in the Multiverse".

Across the Multiverse, even if the multiverse is infinite in size, it could only effect 100 universes and still be "across the multiverse".

So I guess, thinking from that logic, I've become a little iffy since it didn't really say if it reached through enough universes to be infinite. Is there more context on the feat?
Eh.....there is not much really more context on the feat unfortunately enough, I guess for the Infinite speed feat is sorta iffy then should it be like Possibly Infinite? at best or just Unknown rating?

Then again the Immeasurable stuff is on the table so I think it goes two ways.

Unknown likely/possibly Immeasurable

Or

Possibly Infinite likely/possibly Immeasurable

Eh.....there is not much really more context on the feat unfortunately enough, I guess for the Infinite speed feat is sorta iffy then should it be like Possibly Infinite? at best or just Unknown rating?

Then again the Immeasurable stuff is on the table so I think it goes two ways.

Or

Possibly Infinite likely/possibly Immeasurable
Well, is it the only speed feat for that form? If so, then I’m fine with it being possibly infinite.

I still have issues with assuming speeds based on area of effect and what not, or that traveling across multiverses assumed to be traveling the combined distances of the universes' lengths, but I should save that for another thread. It just seems like Multiversal+ range via dimensional travel. Omniscience is probably okay then.

I still have issues with assuming speeds based on area of effect and what not, or that traveling across multiverses assumed to be traveling the combined distances of the universes' lengths, but I should save that for another thread. It just seems like Multiversal+ range via dimensional travel. Omniscience is probably okay then.
I share that uncertainty as well, I guess. But if the justification was that the attack came from the Omniscience Eye spanning across the multiverse which is infinite in size, I guess in my opinion, there’s room for it to have a possibility rating. Room~.

Last edited:
Also what about the Immeasurable reasonings? Are those good to stay? Also I think Possibly Infinite Attack Speed could work as well.

Medeus makes sense to me.

Yeah, I guess I would agree as well, if there isn’t further context.

managed to reach the Multiverse
Last part, is the feat we have been discussing for infinite also includes Immeasurable? Cause if Infinite is not even possible, I’m uncertain about Immeasurable speed from this feat as well.

Last part, is the feat we have been discussing for infinite also includes Immeasurable? Cause if Infinite is not even possible, I’m uncertain about Immeasurable speed from this feat as well.
No that is not the main reason for Immeasurable.

Overall if that is the case then I can prolly just let it be like this if its fine.

Dark Car a staff agrees with possibly Immeasurable

Warm agrees with Immeasurable

ExlirBlue a staff seems to be not sure on Immeasurable but thinks it makes sense

Dark-Carioca does not have staff authority when it comes to evaluating content revision threads.

What does Medeus think?

I still haven't been convinced regarding Immeasurable for reasons already aforementioned. And as for Infinite speed, while I agree the counting number of universes is infinite, and "End of a multiverse" makes no sense to compared it to an infinite length line given multiverses are nonlinear. Also, teleportation across an infinite distance doesn't really count as speed; they need to physically move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation is just magically poofing yourself from one position to another.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

It seemed fine to me. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back