• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkGrath said:
Aaaaaaah ffs

For anyone confused on their username popping up

''It's just a script that shows the username of anyone who's looking at it

Pls. Like 15 people have been wooshed by it today
^ ^ ^ ^

OMG please don't bring a shameful memories to me, here if you guys wondering why your name is being mentionsd in a thread they use this

Template:"USERNAME"

Umm......interesting?

It's no contest I win. My omnipotence goes beyond all outerverses. Even the irrlevant is irrelevant to me.

Zeldasmash said:
Umm......interesting?
It's no contest I win. My omnipotence goes beyond all outerverses. Even the irrlevant is irrelevant to me.
It's a script that makes a template or whatever say whatever your username is. Hope that helps.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Another Username script thread I see?
Not "another". Just a thread that's been around for a long time.

Lots of people were fooled by it when it was first introduced, myself included.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Lots of people were fooled by it when it was first introduced, myself included.
I only get a heart attack at first. But thank to me alway comment on the source mode, right at the time i quote the comment, i realize it's just a code.

Second, if you're gonna do stuff like this, do it on the Joke Battles Wikia, like, seriously, as the creator of Legeo364, I DON'T approve of this!

Last of all, Legeo is NOT a Tier-0! He's a Memetic! I just said Tier-0 because I didn't really thought of using the Memetic tiers.

the Username code show the name of whoever viewing it

First read this, and second please staff close this thread, before another victim appears.

Yeah, this has literally gone on long enough. It's getting old and just making things difficult. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back