• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 7

Ah, a new thread. I wondered if anyone put a new thread up, thanks @Zero.

I love the outfit as well although Accel really needs to invest in a new hair cut, his hair is getting way to long; actually he sort of reminds me of Fiamma with that hair.

Well not to spoil the fun, but we better finalize accel profile cause from the info i got he is gonna be dumped in the carissa ,acqua,fiamma, vento folder for a while at least and we will not see many changes or additions

no i got my sources i think accel is gonna go out of the story as an active role for while by what is implied

no no i talked with someone who has read the whole novel, not on 4chan (most of those spoilers are troll) im not gonna delve on the specific for obvs reasons, but we should polish the profile for better uses for while

"I got my sources" is just meme speak for "dude trust me".

The set up between him and (spoilers) begs to differ. Either way nothing needs to be changed so there's no point in bringing it up.

I don't care who you've talked to, nothing has been suggested that he is not going to take an active role, like I said the opposite is implied. It's funny how you don't want to delve into it......

i think more vague parts might be ironed out, nothing drastic, just lets leave out vague parts that were left open in case we got him show up in the later novels

btw no trust me on this one or at least not me but the one who confirmed/debunked me the 4 chan spoilers (hint touma rainbow hand, and memory lost are memes i even know who made some of those trolls)

Accelerate420 said:
"I got my sources" is just meme speak for "dude trust me".
The set up between him and (spoilers) begs to differ. Either way nothing needs to be changed so there's no point in bringing it up.
Exactly. I will try not to spoil but this is a set up volume for his story moving forward and it looks like he will have an active role.

Well, i was thinking in that CRT to change his keys (and Aleister's), but idk if i should do it or not.

Malox1696 said:
btw no trust me on this one or at least not me but the one who confirmed/debunked me the 4 chan spoilers (hint touma rainbow hand, and memory lost are memes i even know who made some of those trolls)
I didn't believe those spoilers anyway. I'm not really believing the spoilers we have now, although they are way more plausible than the ones we were given when GT1 first came out.

Most of these spoilers will turn out to be fakes or they are right but were way out of context, Some of the spoilers will be true though but which ones is anyone's guess. We need to wait for GT1 to be translated.

again u are free to join, and btw i have no reason to lie to u guys, im the first to not trust spoilers after nt 18 and ntr 22 fiasco , but if i know the person than im trusting him (especially considering i asked him to translate us some of the page scan)

Accelerate420 said:
Aleister's keys should get a check over, Accel's keys are fine and don't need changes. We went over this.
Accel's keys are fine, but not for Vs. Threads, since he can use PW at will now, but in Vs. Threads using skills from other keys is not allowed.

Make a CRT for it then and see what come sout of it. You could at most get a 5-B to 4-C then on that but I assume it'll be treated like Saiyan transformations where they're still separate keys.

yea probably it changes nothing, btw by polish i mean some minor changes like for example

At least Planet Level, likely far higher, varies with what vectors are available (will scale depending on the opponent's own durability, via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding/reactionary forces encountered upon contact)

should be added

At least Planet Level, likely far higher, varies with what vectors are available (will scale depending on the opponent's own attacks and durability, via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding/reactionary forces encountered upon contact)

or

Lifting Strength: Likely Regular Human, but can reach levels up to Class Z using Vector Control. (Comparable to Attack Potency, likely far higher, will scale depending on the opponent's own durability, via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding/reactionary forces encountered upon contact)

which should be

Lifting Strength: Likely Regular Human, but can reach levels up to Class Z using Vector Control. (Comparable to Attack Potency, likely far higher, will scale depending on the opponent's own mass/weight and durability, via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding/reactionary forces encountered upon contact)

or again

Durability: Solar System level (Struck Coronzon with a physical blow), High Complex Multiverse level with his vector shield (Intercepted and redirected Coronzo's Magick: Flaming_Sword)

that was more attack power not durability should be" likely solar system"

i believe there might be some others

If the spoilers are true she's meant to be a powerful telekinesis user. A level 4 but could be a level 5 since she can rival Misaka (without AAA). It might be a false spoiler though.

Im patiently waiting for the novel to be fully translated. I saw some illustrations from the amino app that had me shocked. From what I see, Accelerator isn't doing much and it's mainly Touma focused.

Accelerator only appears BTL apparently. It's more of a set up focused volume really from the sounds of it but Touma is featured a lot. According to spoilers only a small cast of characters really appear.

SinGhar said:
Does accelerator have resist to reality warping? With citates, please.
As with a lot of cases with Accel, it depends on the ability that's present against him. I'd say largely no if we're talking about something like Enerjak reality warping or anything like that but if it's something forcing specific changes on him it may not work all depending.

I think accel doesn't have resistance to RW, but we still don't know because accel never faced RW ability. Just like with teleporter ability, alot of people think that accel reflection can be bypassed by teleporter easily because it can ignore such a barrier. But it is confirmed that accel reflection can protect himself against teleporter attack, although a strange phenomenon happen

According to the pictures, someone finally wins the Toumabowl. To be honest, all I really want from GT is for Kakine to return.

nah look closely at what inside the mouth, it's on the back cover too

yuitsu already tried to pull this in nt 15

We're just gonna have to wait to see. I'm kinda hoping they kiss just so I can see the shippers reactions though. Also, where's Hamagod throughout all this?

TFSCell said:
We're just gonna have to wait to see. I'm kinda hoping they kiss just so I can see the shippers reactions though. Also, where's Hamagod throughout all this?
They did actually it's exactly where the novle end at.

No Hamazura in this volume surprisingly

Back