• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toei Dragon Ball Speed Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know adding it to the Verse Page and listed among the notes about the power scaling stuff is a good start. A simple description noting that having strong Ki enhances Ki Flight as well as other powers and that combat speed and that all fighters in Dragon Ball consistently demonstrate having combat speeds and reactions significantly greater than their flight speeds is a good start.

Not to my knowledge, which is why I never closed it. I don't really know why it hasn't either.

Not to my knowledge, which is why I never closed it. I don't really know why it hasn't either.
I could give the note draft a shot, here goes:

"Having strong enough ki can increase one's Ki-based flight speed as well as their other powers and combat speed, with all fighters capable of using ki having had demonstrated significantly higher combat speeds and reactions than their flight speeds."

Then you just give this note a reference with the actual scan being linked in the reference itself.

The note itself is a little rough around the edges so some assistance in polishing would be greatly appreciated.

unknown.png

How does this look?

I'm cool with it.
Aight, I'll just contact the staff members involved in this thread and let them know first. Yes it's basically DDM and Qaws but whatever, I'll contact them just in case.

Last edited:
Bump.

DDM has also accepted the revision. I talked with him on Discord, but he should eventually confirm it here on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back