• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pan's 4A justification is that she was able to restrain anime Dr. Gero with little difficulty, meaning Dr. Gero should be roughly 4A

The issue with this is:

1. Android Saga Super Saiyan Goku is regarded as 4B despite being able to turn Android 19 into his bitch for several minutes straight, only losing because of a heart disease + getting his energy absorbed. Android 19 scales equally to Gero
2. There are several characters like Janemba, Hirudegarn, Pikkon, both keys of Bojack, Aka, and Android 13 who all scale to High 4C to 4B, despite several of these characters being able to body Cell Saga to Buu Saga Super Saiyans and Super Saiyan 2s. Bojack's AP in particular is especially egregious, since despite being able to easily demolish Cell Saga SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta, Vegeta, and Piccolo, he's considered High 4C, which is really stupid. Hirudegarn's is equally stupid, since he was able to beat up both SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta simultaneously in his base form, yet he's still only 4B
3. Toei Restricted SSJ Broly is 4A due to actually having a 4A feat of eradicating the South Galaxy in a short time, even though Cell Saga Base Goku could make him bleed by kicking him in the face
4. Rilldo is 3C for being stronger than Buu despite Buu only being 4A

Either nerf Pan to 4B or buff everyone else to 4A or 3C, cuz right now the scaling makes no sense

Last edited:
The Gero justification is indeed faulty, but Pan also sent Rilldo flying with a kick and could at least stagger him with her blows, and Trunks suggested that she could be above him, so those could be way better justifications for 4-A.

The Gero justification is indeed faulty, but Pan also sent Rilldo flying with a kick and could at least stagger him with her blows, and Trunks suggested that she could be above him, so those could be way better justifications for 4-A.
As someone who has never watched GT besides a few episodes on Nickelodeon a decade and a half ago, I need to ask
Is that pan feat an outlier? Cuz from what I've heard she hasn't really done much of anything in the series besides getting beaten up by everyone

Pan Floored Rildo whose passive ki was above Kid Buus according to Goku, and she also contributed in the fight against Oceanus shenron who fought evenly with base Goku later, she is 4-A to 3-C.

Pan Floored Rildo whose passive ki was above Kid Buus according to Goku, and she also contributed in the fight against Oceanus shenron who fought evenly with base Goku later, she is 4-A to 3-C.
all she did was kick Rildo in the face, which didn't actually end up doing anything

Pan didn't do anything against Oceanus except blast her in the end, which at that point she as weakened to the point that a seagull was able to injure her
or the other interpretation is that goku and pan couldn't get past her whirlwinds but her actual body is weak af to the extent that the seagull could crack her dragon ball

Rildo expected her first attack and was still taken aback by her strength, which shocked the likes of Goku and Trunks. Her second attack floored Rildo and left him incapacitated for a time. Trunks also remarked that Pan may've been stronger than him.
I'm gonna concede on this one cuz all of her other feats involve beating up fodder or getting rekt by the God tiers

But what about some of the villains I mentioned?
1. Base Bojack is High 4C despite being able to beat the crap out of post cell Saga SSJ Trunks, Vegeta, and Gohan, despite pre-RoSaT SSJ Goku being 4B
2. Evolved Hirudegarn is 4A despite being able to overwhelm Ultimate Gohan in his first form, Gohan of which vastly surpasses even the likes of SSJ3 Gotenks, whom even in base surpasses SSJ3 Goku, who is superior to Kid Buu, even though Janemba is 3C for being able to overwhelm Goku
3. Base Cell Saga Goku made Restricted SSJ Broly bleed to a kick in the face, and RSSJ Broly replicated Buu's galaxy tearing feat

1. Base Bojack is High 4C despite being able to beat the crap out of post cell Saga SSJ Trunks, Vegeta, and Gohan, despite pre-RoSaT SSJ Goku being 4B
My mistake, i forgot to update his profile.

2. Evolved Hirudegarn is 4A despite being able to overwhelm Ultimate Gohan in his first form, Gohan of which vastly surpasses even the likes of SSJ3 Gotenks, whom even in base surpasses SSJ3 Goku, who is superior to Kid Buu, even though Janemba is 3C for being able to overwhelm Goku
3. Base Cell Saga Goku made Restricted SSJ Broly bleed to a kick in the face, and RSSJ Broly replicated Buu's galaxy tearing feat
Fusion Reborn and the Broly movies are not canon to the Toeiverse.

My mistake, i forgot to update his profile.

Fusion Reborn and the Broly movies are not canon to the Toeiverse.
the movies aren't from the Toeiverse?

then what verse do they belong to? I thought all of the movies were set in the same continuity except for the DB super ones

I just edited Pan's profile, gave her some way better 4-A justifications.

Although I just realized that her Shadow Dragon Arc self did about as well as Base Goku (who in that arc is 3-C) did against the Dark Dragons (like knocking Oceanus Shenron [who is base Goku level] out of her princess form by damaging her with a Kamehameha), so she should get a Shadow Dragon arc key that is 3-C via being on the same level as Base Goku in that arc.

Back