• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tom Cat vs Peter Griffin

Peter ain't getting through that regen.

Likewise though, I don't think Tom has anything that can defeat Low-High regen either.

What is the extent of Peter's Low-High, anyway? Whoever posted the current video we're using got lolbanned from YouTube and now we can't see it.

Pretty sure Tom wins because Tom is at least a bit smarter than Peter, he also can get chopped up and come back completely fine (I know peter can too but hear me out) Tom was also able to survive a bomb that destroyed a whole city and can hang on to a rocket with just his claws while it is flying into space and can somehow breathe on Mars. Tom is also stronger because he can literally scratch through concrete to bury himself and can crash through brick walls with ease. So all in all equalizing the speed shouldn't matter because Tom pretty much takes every other category.

Close, but leaning to Peter here on this one. Sure, Toms smarter and faster, but Peter is more experienced due to his fights with Ernie the Chicken. While both have survived and regenerated from similar injuries such as being decapatated, Peter takes this. His best durability feat to what I believe is great is him and Ernie surviving a rocket crash from space into a construction site, and they seem to be just fine and still fighting. The clip can be found here at 3:14 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs

Psychomaster35 said:
Close, but leaning to Peter here on this one. Sure, Toms smarter and faster, but Peter is more experienced due to his fights with Ernie the Chicken. While both have survived and regenerated from similar injuries such as being decapatated, Peter takes this. His best durability feat to what I believe is great is him and Ernie surviving a rocket crash from space into a construction site, and they seem to be just fine and still fighting. The clip can be found here at 3:14 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WGQmWcrbs
Again, that feat is qualified illegitimate. His durability still states wall level, as the rocket crash surpasses it indefinitely.

Peter used to have Low-High FYI, and I doubt the rocket crash would be close to city level. But this is a necro, so this thread should probably be closed

Shouldnt Tom be City level? Although if anything, it should probably be calced since Tom & Jerry takes place in Washington DC

TJman461 said:
Yeah but even if the rocket crash was legitimate is it good enough to surpass Tom's city feat?
You did a necro being 5 months late.

Anyways, I DID officially confirm it to be an outlier since it was scaled to Small Town Level+(?) which is highly inconsistent.

Back