• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Masakazu looks like he is getting manipulated himself. He legit needed to see if someone was as evil as he could be and tried to play the "the world is evil, I am not. 🤓" card. 😭
At the end of the day. We all are part of yuichi's special method. No can escape it. It's the truth of the world.
z5Vh0eI.jpeg

It's hard to say if he dodged bullet or just moved before she clicked the trigger.
The arc features many bullet-dodging feats, so I think he dodged that. I mean, he was against an administrator and zombies and still survived. I don't think he dodged before she fired. Consistently, Yuichi and he have shown the ability to dodge bullets.

It's quite a good feat considering tenji wasn't in his view when he shot the bullet.
Yeah.

Also there are 2 other feats where one of them is Yuichi pulling one guy to save himself, and Kaido sacrifices himself to save Yuichi while Gaku was firing. I don't know if that works.

I see. What about this feat?
We don't see Tenji appearing or when did he appear.

I remember there was a Tokyo Revengers feat which had the similar context and the calculation assumed 1 meter as the distance the person who appeared in the frame moved, but it was later rejected on the time basis. Unless both the frames are shown at the same time, I don't think CGMs would accept it, much like it isn't contextually fulfilled.

I remember there was a Tokyo Revengers feat which had the similar context and the calculation assumed 1 meter as the distance the person who appeared in the frame moved, but it was later rejected on the time basis. Unless both the frames are shown at the same time, I don't think CGMs would accept it, much like it isn't contextually fulfilled.
I think since tenji wasn't in the line of vision of that sniper when he shot bullet it can be calculated how far tenji was by taking tanx with X being 50°.

I think since tenji wasn't in the line of vision of that sniper when he shot bullet it can be calculated how far tenji was by taking tanx with X being 50°.
Regarding this feat, let's say he was hiding behind that tree. Can we use that as a distance he moved to protect her? Because he wasn't there until the bullet was fired.

The field was wide open. The only way he could appear out of nowhere is if he was hiding behind some trees and moved at the last second.

The tree is clearly visible, so we can likely get the distance properly. Tenji was a stalker, so him hiding behind the tree isn't hard for him.

This is my thoughts on this matter.

Regarding this feat, let's say he was hiding behind that tree. Can we use that as a distance he moved to protect her? Because he wasn't there until the bullet was fired.

The field was wide open. The only way he could appear out of nowhere is if he was hiding behind some trees and moved at the last second.

The tree is clearly visible, so we can likely get the distance properly. Tenji was a stalker, so him hiding behind the tree isn't hard for him.

This is my thoughts on this matter.
The thing is, he just needs to appear around 0.2 seconds before the person fires the bullet, as that would be the average human reaction speed and the time for the firer to basically not be able to react to his movements and still fire the gun. While 0.2 seconds is as small of a timeframe as you do snapping of your fingers, it is still to big for dodging a bullet. A paintball bullet moves at 90 m/s, so it takes only around 0.03333333333 seconds to hit the target which is 3 meters away (which I would assume is the distance between the firer and Shiho.

0.2 seconds, I guess would give about athletic to peak human speeds, which isn't worthwhile to calculate considering how Tenji already scales about it. I believe it's best to wait for an anime adaptation, if they show him as if outspeeding the bullet, we can hope for Tenji having movements in mach speeds (basically the speed tiers ending with -sonic suffix).

About your stuff, I believe Reiner's suggestion to do it with a trigonometric function makes more sense in a calculation, as the timeframe for him leaving an assumed tree would still be controversial to assume. We can use tangent ratio and put the angle as 150/2 = 75 degrees, as 150 degrees is the entire FOV extent and only half of it would be required.

Imo

Deception - concealment, Fabrication, Verbal deception, Strategic deception to Koji

Acting skills for Yuuichi

Manipulation - Positive, Logical, Individual, Emotional, Indirect, Mass to koji

Pure, direct to Yuuichi

Eq - EP, EU, EM to Koji

EE to Yuuichi

You use EI and SE?
Yes.
Imo

Deception - concealment, Fabrication, Verbal deception, Strategic deception to Koji

Acting skills for Yuuichi

Pure, direct to Yuuichi

Eq - EP, EU, EM to Koji

EE to Yuuichi
I don't remember asking + Yuuichi takes everything from Ayanokouji nerd.

Guilt tripping, Blackmailing, Scapegoating, Whiteknighting, Gaslighting, Triangulation, Threat, Assault, Half-truth all go to Yuuichi so he takes manipulation. Tbh even in terms of indirect manipulation his feat of manipulating Kamishiro through manipulating Yutori is more than enough.

EM to Koji
No, ppl simply overrate his EM because he has an edgy "emotionless face" in the anime. Both have the same capability to stay calm during either a surprising situation or getting damaged (although Yuuichi has more serious damage), as well as being unfazed by seduction, but the difference is that Yuuichi's acting skill is heavily linked to his EM feat (that is, he can change his emotion conveniently, whether being too sad to cry, having too much anger to be aggressive, having overwhelming despair or being sympathetic with someone for purpose...), he can straight up change his emotion to everything so he will take it.

Guilt tripping, Blackmailing, Scapegoating, Whiteknighting, Gaslighting, Triangulation, Threat, Assault, Half-truth all go to Yuuichi so he takes manipulation. Tbh even in terms of indirect manipulation his feat of manipulating Kamishiro through manipulating Yutori is more than enough.

No, ppl simply overrate his EM because he has an edgy "emotionless face" in the anime. Both have the same capability to stay calm during either a surprising situation or getting damaged (although Yuuichi has more serious damage), as well as being unfazed by seduction, but the difference is that Yuuichi's acting skill is heavily linked to his EM feat (that is, he can change his emotion conveniently, whether being too sad to cry, having too much anger to be aggressive, having overwhelming despair or being sympathetic with someone for purpose...), he can straight up change his emotion to everything so he will take it.
His EM comes from the fact his heart beat did not change at all after almost murdering 6 fighters

His EM comes from the fact his heart beat did not change at all after almost murdering 6 fighters
It's the ability to stay calm and both are equal in term of this, Yuuichi has this feat too since he since tanked 3 punches from someone bigger than him, having 3 fingernails torn off and his palm stabbed with a knife (This is related to mass manipulation so I will talk about it too). And instead of losing his mind, he can still come up with a plan to provoke Kuroki to get into the game with him as well as cause his allies to cheer him into the game so he has no way to return. After Kuroki's loss (the reason is dumb so I will skip), Yuuichi causes Kuroki to despise all of his allies for not saving him, which leads to the leaving of all of his allies since previously he said that he never betrayed his friends). Considering all of this happened in minutes (their thoughts and emotions changed in many different ways), his mass manipulation feat is better than that of Koji.
Also guilt trpping, Blackmailing and threats to Koji
Because?
Koji manipulated Ryuuen's actions for MONTHS, His actions, Thoughts, Plans etc, I don't think this is close at all
Not even close since Yuuichi uses the very method that Kamishiro is expertise in, to manipulate Kamishiro without him even recognizing it. Also way to manipulate is to the mentally weak person feel a little magic to gain trust, then gently point out the weakness to direct the other person's fear of having to make their own decisions, then is that person throws away thinking about the decision and entrusts it to what he believes. It's worth noting that Yuuichi adjusted Kamishiro's emotions to make manipulating his mind more convenient (that is, making his ego become too high). Compared to other feats, this feat is very proactive.

Back