• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomodachi Game speed and tier calculations

I am intending to create the Tomodachi Game verse here which is a similar work to Classroom of The Elite, so I would like you to evaluate my calculation, it will only scale to the reaction speed of Shiho and a few other characters.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RoggerReggor/Shiho_dodges_bullet_(RECALC)

Shiho destroyed a tree

Sawaragi saves two girls

Yuuichi survives a fall

Last edited:
I started making Shiho and Yuuichi profiles on my userblog
Sure, but create them as a page. Also, please don't create a page yourself, I have added all the 5 main characters to the official verse page. There will be no text for now as I am busy in doing the verse page, but please create the pages in the character profiles only.

Sure, but create them as a page. Also, please don't create a page yourself, I have added all the 5 main characters to the official verse page. There will be no text for now as I am busy in doing the verse page, but please create the pages in the character profiles only.
the userblog profile will not be the same as the one on the back page, I am creating it in the userblog only as a basis while the calculations are not approved, I am also re-reading the work and I have no way of making the profiles entirely at once , then once the calculations are approved and I finish them I paste them on the page on the back

I made some changes in Yuuichi's profile, I don't think it's a good idea to add him as comparable to Shiho, but I still mentioned it with "possibly". Avoid using comparable to Shiho for characters other than Shinji, Subaru and Kei (Kei is debatable).

Ok, update the verse. And change Yuuichi's possibly street level to possibly wall level.

Also, here is the source for Shiho's profile:

<tabber>
|-|Normal=[[File:ShihoSawaragiPImage1.png|300px|right]]
|-|Game Staff=[[File:ShihoSawaragiGameStaff.png|300px|right]]
</tabber>

{{Quote|That's right... Everyone who survives in this game should be an ordinary person.|Sawaragi}}

==Summary==
Shiho Sawaragi (沢良宜 志法, Sawaragi Shiho) is the vice-president of Yuuichi's class and the de facto organizer of the class. With a father who is a police officer, she has a strong sense of justice and hates crookedness. She is very athletic and also a strong and reliable fighter.

==Powers and Stats==
'''[[Tiering System|Tier]]:''' At least {{9-B}}, '''higher''' with weapons

'''Name:''' Shiho Sawaragi

'''Origin:''' [[Tomodachi Game]]

'''Gender:''' Female

'''Age:''' 17

'''Classification:''' Human, Student, Tomodachi Game Player, Tomodachi Gamen Management/Staff

'''Power and Abilities:''' [[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]], [[Martial Arts]] (Trained her body in martial arts)

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' At least '''Wall level''' ([[User blog:RoggerReggor/Sawaragi breaks tree|Was able to knock down a tree]])

'''[[Speed]]:''' At least '''Peak human''' movement with '''Subsonic reactions''' ([[User blog:RoggerReggor/Shiho dodges bullet (RECALC)|Was able to dodge a paintball bullet, even though barely and was able to react to it]])

'''[[Lifting Strength]]:''' At least '''Average human''', possibly higher (She trained her body to be physically stronger), '''Athletic human''' (Carried Yuuichi on her back and travelled a long distance.)

'''[[Striking Strength]]:''' At least '''Wall level''' ([[User blog:RoggerReggor/Sawaragi breaks tree|She is strong enough to knock down trees with kicks]])

'''[[Durability]]:''' At least '''Wall level''' (Took attacks from Subaru Gaku, who is physically much stronger than her. Despite that, she was fine in the "friendless game".)

'''[[Stamina]]:''' Athletic human (Superior to [[Yuuichi Katagiri|Yuuichi]])

'''[[Range]]:''' Standard Melee range, much higher with weapons

'''[[Standard Equipment]]:''' None notable
*Optional Equipment: Paintball Projectile Weapons

'''[[Intelligence]]:''' '''Above Average''' intellectually, '''Gifted''' in combat (Despite being a female, she was motivated enough to train her body physically. She was able to achieve superhuman strength, being able to knock down trees and even react to fast projectiles. She also trained for martial arts)

'''Standard Tactics:'''

'''Weaknesses:'''

'''[[Feats]]:'''

• [[User blog:RoggerReggor/Sawaragi breaks tree|She is able to knock down a tree with a kick.]]
  • [[User blog:RoggerReggor/Shiho dodges bullet (RECALC)|She is agile enough to dodge a paintball bullet at a short distance, even though barely, and is able react to it.]]

'''Notable Attacks/Techniques:'''

==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

'''Notable Losses:'''

'''Inconclusive Matches:'''
{{Discussions}}
[[Category:Characters]]
[[Category:Anime Characters]]
[[Category:Manga Characters]]
[[Category:Female Characters]]
[[Category:Blog posts]]

Last edited:
Also, if you like, you can add a weakness for Shiho: Her sense of justice and hatred for crookedness makes her a bad deceiver.

do you think it's interesting to give "Paralysis Induction" to the characters, since the paintball bullets paralyzed people?
Nah, they couldn't break free, or are there any character who did it? If yes, then please only edit that characters profile by providing a source image.

Nah, they couldn't break free, or are there any character who did it? If yes, then please only edit that characters profile by providing a source image.
well, the black bullets are said to paralyze the target for 1 minute, and this is confirmed when Kei is targeted by them, so I think it can be used, maybe a "Limited Paralysis Induction", I think the characters who used it are Yuuichi, Shibe, Shiho and Gaku. Yutori also had a black bullet although she didn't use it.

well, the black bullets are said to paralyze the target for 1 minute, and this is confirmed when Kei is targeted by them, so I think it can be used, maybe a "Limited Paralysis Induction", I think the characters who used it are Yuuichi, Shibe, Shiho and Gaku. Yutori also had a black bullet although she didn't use it.
Well, we would need a manga panel image to actually source it. That's why I am asking if any character could break free. And there's nothing like paralysis induction in TG. As long as I can remember, even Gaku was scared to be hit and had to dodge, because maybe the paralysis might be unresistant to human forces. But if there was someone who actually resisted it, then please send the chapter name. I will list the feat with the manga image.

Well, we would need a manga panel image to actually source it. That's why I am asking if any character could break free. And there's nothing like paralysis induction in TG. As long as I can remember, even Gaku was scared to be hit and had to dodge, because maybe the paralysis might be unresistant to human forces. But if there was someone who actually resisted it, then please send the chapter name. I will list the feat with the manga image.
I'm not talking about giving the characters resistance, I'm talking about giving them this ability through the weapon

I'm not talking about giving the characters resistance, I'm talking about giving them this ability through the weapon
Go ahead, I don't know much about the ability. Also, please keep the verse at Street level+ for now and add "at least" before it. We don't have any clarification whether the street level+ was accepted or the wall level one was accepted.

Go ahead, I don't know much about the ability. Also, please keep the verse at Street level+ for now and add "at least" before it. We don't have any clarification whether the street level+ was accepted or the wall level one was accepted.
my mistake, I forgot that what paralyzed the opponents was the necklace and not the bullets, damn it

I made Tenji's profile, if you have anything else to add you can put it there.

I made Tenji's profile, if you have anything else to add you can put it there.

Looks fine at a glance. I think "Gifted" is good for his intelligence rather than "Genius".

Genius characters from TG would be Satone, Ryusei, Yuuichi, That Eye Grandpa (idk his name, I think it was Kamishiro or smth), Kei (ofc, he is a genius), Taizen and Shinji (He is the third smartest in the verse no cap).

Back