• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura radio waves

Im happy its animated and we can understand things better. Correct me if im wrong but should radio waves be under "attack speed" if it isnt being USED as an attack?

• Its main goal is to jam the radios and mess with tech (also give communications to nomus)
  • Yes i know it moves at SOL im not fighting that part. But the focus of the skill is not attack so its odd he has it for attack speed.

It was never considered an actual attack.

That's just how we rate it on the profile. There was no other option it seems.

Speed: "Speed is simply how fast a character can move in a given amount of time. There are five types of speed used for VS purposes: Attack Speed, Combat Speed, Reaction Speed, Travel Speed, and Flight Speed. The term "Speed" normally refers to Combat Speed."

Though I guess it would be considered an attack for robot opponents who don't have resistance against EMPs. Him not using it for an attack shouldn't change how we rate it. If someone did the same thing but as an actual attack against a robot, but the ability is literally the same thing, I don't think they should have different ratings.

But I wouldn't mind just changing it to Speed of Light with Radio Waves and removing the attack speed part. If we're allowed to do that.

It was never considered an actual attack.

That's just how we rate it on the profile. There was no other option it seems.

Speed: "Speed is simply how fast a character can move in a given amount of time. There are five types of speed used for VS purposes: Attack Speed, Combat Speed, Reaction Speed, Travel Speed, and Flight Speed. The term "Speed" normally refers to Combat Speed."

Though I guess it would be considered an attack for robot opponents who don't have resistance against EMPs. Him not using it for an attack shouldn't change how we rate it. If someone did the same thing but as an actual attack against a robot, but the ability is literally the same thing, I don't think they should have different ratings.

But I wouldn't mind just changing it to Speed of Light with Radio Waves and removing the attack speed part. If we're allowed to do that.
i agree but alot of people think when mixed with air blast, it makes the air blast SOL. it causes alot of issues. So ya attack speed part should be removed if possible

Personally I think this should be removed from the speed section. Characters who have radios as part of their equipment don't have a speed rating for the radio signals they emit.

i agree but alot of people think when mixed with air blast, it makes the air blast SOL. it causes alot of issues. So ya attack speed part should be removed if possible
They're just wrong. The profile never states that at all. Just that radio waves move at the speed of light.

@Damage3245

How does having a radio and using an EMP via radio waves correlate with each other? I think you meant to phrase that as something else.

A radio cannot launch an EMP, which is considered an attack against electronics. Or are you saying this is wrong and it's not an attack against electronics?

I don't mind removing the attack speed part at all. Because I don't care.

Back