• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri's calc is obviously WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qaw I know you're only trying to help dewank naruto but let's not give them a reason to try divert the subject and avoid the OP.

Yeah, it's best to stick to the OP for now.

Anyway, what I said above. Heavily disagree with the Toneri calc and by proxy, I agree with the OP.

Guess I'll wait for another CRT then. Sorry for changing topics everyone

The real cal howard said:
M3X said:
And also a maxh 7.5k for Kage level, wich is consistent. MHS+ god tiers is a no no
This one is also news to me.
https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/naruto-meteorite-speed.33410/

This is the mach 7.5k one

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Bit_Feat_from_the_Last

This is the mach 5k one

Both should scale to old war arc Kage considering they are older here and people like Onoki was able to fly alongside the meteors.

....isn't this thread basically the same thing that I was brought up in the Blog for the calc acceptance cause of it is this should probably be closed and if I remember correctly wasn't there a rule made about it??

It's more like desperate since u guys are bringing up the same arguments which got shut down in the previous blogs and threqdsĖ
Like seriously this is literally the samething but with new people.

AstralKing7 said:
It's more like desperate since u guys are bringing up the same arguments which got shut down in the previous blogs and threqdsĖLike seriously this is literally the samething but with new people.
Then please post the counter-argument that debunked this argument if it's supposedly the same.

Also, there's no rule about Naruto Speeds except that the Light Fang isn't valid.

AnonymousBlank said:
Please no, Gilga. Pouring gasoline on the fire will not put it out.
He does this on all threads related to some Naruto downgrade. Always saying unnecessary things and trying to win the discussion on the basis of the number of votes. A staff member has already given a warning to him, and if he continues I will report him

I'm torn about this Toneri calc, i can see both the disagreements and the reason why we accepted it in the first place.

I will wait for Kep since he was one of the reliable admins who originally argued for the calc to be accepted, if he disagrees with it now then i'm fine with the downgrade.

He does this on all threads related to some Naruto downgrade. Always saying unnecessary things and trying to win the discussion on the basis of the number of votes. A staff member has already given a warning to him, and if he continues I will report him

I would not. Bad reports aren't liked and I don't think it's as serious as you make it to be. He deleted his comment or someone else did

I will not derail this thread with this useless discussion, if it deleted the comment, okay, I just want it not to be repeated.

Also,let's wait for Kep so

I mean, it's obviously slowed down by the time it reaches us so that we could see it, but that's irrelevant to the when it's travelling from the moon to earth since it wasn't in our view and slowing it down wasn't necessary.

Also this should be ONLY Staff memeber since it was like that the last time and to avoid arguments and fighting.

Could someone ask the other staff members including Kep since he was the one that made this plz

I think you should just read the previous threads.

Rel discussion was very heated and long debate.I don't think many people wish to do that again.

Yeah the previous thread had all the staff members and majority of them agreed to this. It's best if it happens again for this thread and gather the Staff Members

Qawsedf234 said:
I mean Taka, the forehead protect that Madara rips off falls to the ground in the very next chapter. There's more counter evidence than evidence he flew to the moon
That isn't counter-evidence. Even if you assume he flew just outside the Earth's atmosphere it would still be impossible for that protector to have fallen down by the next chapter, especially at the same general spot he was in before.

Anyway, I don't have much to argue against this downgrade, but I still defend Sub-Rel.

Kepekley23 said:
That isn't counter-evidence. Even if you assume he flew just outside the Earth's atmosphere it would still be impossible for that protector to have fallen down by the next chapter, especially at the same general spot he was in before.
You're right that its not possible for it to drop if he was out of atmosphere, but my argument is that the headpiece proves he wasn't out of atmosphere. The moon being that big was just an artistic liberty.

Kepekley23 said:
Qawsedf234 said:
I mean Taka, the forehead protect that Madara rips off falls to the ground in the very next chapter. There's more counter evidence than evidence he flew to the moon

Anyway, I don't have much to argue against this downgrade, but I still defend Sub-Rel.
How come Kep? You argued for it a few months ago vehemently, even to the point where you convinced myself of the validity of the calc when i was against it. I'm just curious.

> You're right that its not possible for it to drop if he was out of atmosphere, but my argument is that the headpiece proves he wasn't out of atmosphere. The moon being that big was just an artistic liberty.

No, we know that Madara must have flown out of the atmosphere since he flew farther than his CTs, the farthest of which were thousands of kilometers away. Either way the headband falling back to the Earth makes absolutely no sense and even if it did, it would have flown much, much farther away from that spot, so it isn't an argument.

Yeah even assuming Madara was at the same height of the chibaku tensei (he was above), the headband would take like 10 minutes to fall from that height which just makes no sense considering the context of the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back