• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tons of Issues with Heisei Godzilla 1 and Biollante Profiles

I noticed this yesterday after looking at the profiles for a debate. These two have a ton of problems.

• Rose Form Biollante is listed as "City level" for not hurting Godzilla. How does that make any sense?
  • Hesei Godzilla I is labelled as Unknown, Possibly Country level just for being part of the same universe as Heisei Godzilla II and nothing more. No feats, dialogue, context, or anything to support it.
  • Regarding that last point, Country level was Heisei Godzilla II's old rating. I see he's been bumped back up to Planet level for some reason (I thought that Planet level reasoning on his page was debunked a long time ago).
  • Final Form Biollante is being scaled to Island level from Heisei Godzilla I, the same logic used to scale her Rose form to City level.
That means we have a character (Heisei Godzilla I) who is simultaneously City, Island, and Country level and another character being improperly and inconsistently scaled from that, with no real reasons to justify any of these stats.

Back