• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I nominate Hela for the 10th place at 5-B who resists Reality Warping, should I make a match?
I would recommend making the match up tbh. It's always easier to have a definite conclusion in those threads rather than debating about it here.

doesn`t look impressive. Yang could take 10th 5B instead
Yang probably does beat both Hela and Ada after looking through both profiles, so I'll add him there for now.

I would recommend making the match up tbh. It's always easier to have a definite conclusion in those threads rather than debating about it here.

Yang probably does beat both Hela and Ada after looking through both profiles, so I'll add him there for now.
Quick question, would it be best to make matches with the character I recommended and post them in this thread as evidence for a certain placement within the list?

Quick question, would it be best to make matches with the character I recommended and post them in this thread as evidence for a certain placement within the list?
Yes, it's always better to make matches for characters rather than having me decide if they should or shouldn't be placed on the list or not when most of the time I have zero knowledge on the characters being discussed about.

Easy outlast and outstat
Don't this guy has a very bad luck?

Don't this guy has a very bad luck?
Yeah but his Bad Luck doesnt make it so he cannot win at all (It sometimes even helps him...even though it messes him up at the long run)

The LS difference means Bernard can grab him and literally just chug him to space lol

Yeah but his Bad Luck doesnt make it so he cannot win at all (It sometimes even helps him...even though it messes him up at the long run)

The LS difference means Bernard can grab him and literally just chug him to space lol
I mean It'd probably be hrdto grab grave, with his skill and run n' gun methods, plus his ability to use demolition shots. I'd rather this be discussed in a vs match though, it'd get crowded here.

Has like five abilities not explained, no references either.
I think the full descriptions of the abilities are in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section. If it's one of our older profiles then references aren't a big issue at the moment for it.

Hajime Hinata for High 7-C for the following reasons:

The man has a fairly high scaling in the tier (as he's stronger than someone who can KO a character who is 173.94 Kilotons with just barely hitting them with a finger), and has a lot of hax, such as:
  • A real damn strong Social Influencing and Madness Manip which makes him able to basically Talk no Justsu with few words, and can either make the opponent side him or straight up suidice.
  • Madness Hax from singing as well
  • Passive Luck Manipulation which is basically Probability Manipulation in disguise. His luck is stronger than both Nagito Komaeda's and Makoto Naegi's. The former can passively manipulate the events to go exactly like he wants to even if unaware, allowing literal bullshit like:
    • Him bending down to the ground to take a soda from a machine, and without realizing it a truck hits that machine, avoiding Nagito in time just because he bended down, and Nagito got all the sodas for free, all of that without realizing it.
    • As a baby he not only was involved in a plane crash, but was the only survivor as well.
    • Found a winning lottery ticket in a trash can.
    • Planned a suicide plan which is based on just his luck, with said plan being people throwing at him bottles of water to attempt to "save" him from a fire he purposely set himself in, with one of those bottles containing a poisonous gas. Nagito used his luck to make sure the traitor of the group would be the one throwing the poisoned bottle, despite none of them, not even Nagito himself, could know who throwed the poisoned bottle at the time. After another research (which mind you, Nagito was dead already given that he was poisoned), it was indeed confirmed that the traitor was the one who threw the poisoned bottle, meaning that his luck works even after his death.
    • From throwing a ball in a building, that ball hit exactly all the weak spots of the building, making it collapse on Nagito, and yet all the pieces missed him.
  • Makoto's luck instead is much simplier and is more a Plot Armor, which allows him to achieve basically miracles such as being saved from an external source right a second he was about to die or being chosen between all the students in Japan despite being simply a regular boy otherwise. And Hajime has both.
  • Nigh-Passive Information Analysis, as he's superior to Junko who can get all the information, thoughts, and history on what she's watching from just a glance and can accurately predict the future thanks to said analysis.
  • Instictive Reactions from being superior to Mukuro in her Battle Trance Mode who can dodge an explosion before she knew it was coming, or even use basically Ultra Instinct, with her senses being one with the battlefield, allowing her to perceive stuff her eyes wouldn't normally due to the position, making her go unscratched from every fight, no matter how many enemies are. It was worked despite tens of Monokumas surrounded her and spammed attacks against her, and even in her normal state she has was never wounded in a war despite being involved in many of those.
About the the list, I am pretty sure he'd have no problems in dealing with Gentle Criminal and Brunhild, given they're basically haxless.

Should I put him against Tao Hua 1st?

Hajime Hinata for High 7-C for the following reasons:

The man has a fairly high scaling in the tier (as he's stronger than someone who can KO a character who is 173.94 Kilotons with just barely hitting them with a finger), and has a lot of hax, such as:
  • A real damn strong Social Influencing and Madness Manip which makes him able to basically Talk no Justsu with few words, and can either make the opponent side him or straight up suidice.
  • Madness Hax from singing as well
  • Passive Luck Manipulation which is basically Probability Manipulation in disguise. His luck is stronger than both Nagito Komaeda's and Makoto Naegi's. The former can passively manipulate the events to go exactly like he wants to even if unaware, allowing literal bullshit like:
    • Him bending down to the ground to take a soda from a machine, and without realizing it a truck hits that machine, avoiding Nagito in time just because he bended down, and Nagito got all the sodas for free, all of that without realizing it.
    • As a baby he not only was involved in a plane crash, but was the only survivor as well.
    • Found a winning lottery ticket in a trash can.
    • Planned a suicide plan which is based on just his luck, with said plan being people throwing at him bottles of water to attempt to "save" him from a fire he purposely set himself in, with one of those bottles containing a poisonous gas. Nagito used his luck to make sure the traitor of the group would be the one throwing the poisoned bottle, despite none of them, not even Nagito himself, could know who throwed the poisoned bottle at the time. After another research (which mind you, Nagito was dead already given that he was poisoned), it was indeed confirmed that the traitor was the one who threw the poisoned bottle, meaning that his luck works even after his death.
    • From throwing a ball in a building, that ball hit exactly all the weak spots of the building, making it collapse on Nagito, and yet all the pieces missed him.
  • Makoto's luck instead is much simplier and is more a Plot Armor, which allows him to achieve basically miracles such as being saved from an external source right a second he was about to die or being chosen between all the students in Japan despite being simply a regular boy otherwise. And Hajime has both.
  • Nigh-Passive Information Analysis, as he's superior to Junko who can get all the information, thoughts, and history on what she's watching from just a glance and can accurately predict the future thanks to said analysis.
  • Instictive Reactions from being superior to Mukuro in her Battle Trance Mode who can dodge an explosion before she knew it was coming, or even use basically Ultra Instinct, with her senses being one with the battlefield, allowing her to perceive stuff her eyes wouldn't normally due to the position, making her go unscratched from every fight, no matter how many enemies are. It was worked despite tens of Monokumas surrounded her and spammed attacks against her, and even in her normal state she has was never wounded in a war despite being involved in many of those.
About the the list, I am pretty sure he'd have no problems in dealing with Gentle Criminal and Brunhild, given they're basically haxless.
You consider the girl with Type 1 Concept Manip haxless? You might want to work yourself upwards starting with Brunhild. Brunhild is questionable and I don't think he would make it past Fran and her 200+ abilities sword.

Idk what is that supposed to mean kek.
Have you considered reading the bullet point in the Notable A/T section that relates to 1st-Gear?
Given, more impressive stuff is listed under Gram, as it's the weapon that does it.

Have you ever considered explaining it in the PnA?
Yes, but I don't like it.

Why would I move all the explanations to the P&A when there is a perfectly good section for detailed explanations further down in the profile?

I use the P&A as very short summary to give an overview and give fully detailed explanations in the Notable A/T. I think that's a nicer information structure than to have a scrollbox with lots of text before the P&A, especially since I don't have to split up the same technique between multiple abilities that way if one technique qualifies for several abilities or several techniques qualify for the same ability.
Like, structure your profiles different if you want, but that's a legitimate way to do it. It's more like how other fandom wikis explain abilities.

Last edited:
Should I put him against Tao Hua 1st?
Tao Hua just resists or power nulls all of his relevant hax (bar luck but it isn't exactly the most relevant given my later reasonings) in addition to upscaling off 600+ kilotons and either one taps with any of her attacks as they all corrupt at the body, mind, soul and info type 2 level, or just drags his soul into her inner garden which corrupts him on the mind, soul, and info level or can just deploy the garden into reality which carries the same effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back