• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Remove lucifer from 9-A, he was upgraded to 7-A. Also add Freakazoid above Jhonny test in 7-A. Whip boy isn't doing jackshit to someone with high godly regen

Remove lucifer from 9-A, he was upgraded to 7-A. Also add Freakazoid above Jhonny quest in 7-A. Whip boy isn't doing jackshit to someone with high godly regen
TBH pull from the non-smurf list for 7-A, most of the low-end folks there fuckstomp Test

Freakazoid should be tying with Arthas, neither can really permanently put down the other.

Freakazoid should be tying with Arthas, neither can really permanently put down the other.
Forget it, he should be above even, but I don't know how farther he goes
He could theorically pull those mother*******

There's already a WF character in 9B.
And that WF character fuckstomps Khatep so hard it's not even close.

Name a character in-between Khatep and Morghur and I can just about guarantee that Khatep gets his shit rocked for not having offensive smurf shit and lacking any resistances/passives.

And that WF character fuckstomps Khatep so hard it's not even close.

Name a character in-between Khatep and Morghur and I can just about guarantee that Khatep gets his shit rocked for not having offensive smurf shit and lacking any resistances/passives.
Okay? The rules say a single verse can't be in two different spots in the same tier.

As an example of his BS luck/fate manipulation
Ignoring the physically impossible (and thus unquantifiable) stuff of using his luck to fly, travel through time, or warp space. He used it to quantum tunnel through the concrete roof of a building. I can't find the exact odds of this (although it should be possible to calculate). I found some websites saying that the chance for a human to quantum tunnel through a wall is around 1 in e^10^35 (for those unfamiliar, e is a number roughly equal to 2.72).

Along with him. Something something death based thought (and he can pierce your average layer.But that requieres some time to be activated)

Kang Han Soo is only 4-D, so Epic Battle Fantasy should go above him in High 5-A due to 5-D Hax. After that, nominating Characters from Sailor Moon (Manga) for 6th place in High 5-A as people like Sailor Moon herself horribly out hax Kang Han Soo with multiple ways of killing/incapping him. Even when Kang's defense mechanism activates of the Universe dying when he does, Moon can just teleport outside of his range which is (Low 2-C vs 2-C).

While we're at it, throw them in 7-B (4th Place), 4-B (7th place), and 2-C (10th place) too, on a side note the wrong Darkseid is linked it's Post-Falshpoint that's 4-B, not Pre-Flashpoint

Last edited:
For the High 8-C section, the Demogorgon doesn't link to an actual profile, just a list of all the people on the wiki named Demogorgon, so it should be removed.

Kang Han Soo is only 4-D, so Epic Battle Fantasy should go above him in High 5-A due to 5-D Hax. After that, nominating Characters from Sailor Moon (Manga) for 6th place in High 5-A as people like Sailor Moon herself horribly out hax Kang Han Soo with multiple ways of killing/incapping him. Even when Kang's defense mechanism activates of the Universe dying when he does, Moon can just teleport outside of his range which is (Low 2-C vs 2-C).

While we're at it, throw them in 7-B (4th Place), 4-B (7th place), and 2-C (10th place) too, on a side note the wrong Darkseid is linked it's Post-Falshpoint that's 4-B, not Pre-Flashpoint
done but for 7B have to make match i do not see any NEP interaction in the 7B key for sailor moon

done but for 7B have to make match i do not see any NEP interaction in the 7B key for sailor moon
The Complete Power tab grants her Type 1 Concept Manip which by the description says it can affect a Non-Existent Entity in Chaos so...maybe? I mean I'll do a match just to be safe but that's what it says in the description.

• Also, a sort of bump to my other suggestions. Super Mario Characters for an empty Low 6-B, in addition to that, swap the positions of FFIV and Arifureta, in that tier since the former are 4-D smurfs and the latter are not.
  • Remove Greatest Master's Retirement Plan since the characters mentioned are High 6-C and not 6-C, replace them with characters from Genshin Impact for the empty spot with the most haxxy character I've seen being the Shogun Raiden Ei
  • Characters from Honkai Star Rail for an empty spot in 4-C (Especially for Herrscher characters, like Welt Yang)
  • Both Konron and Arifureta in 5-C, both are behind Wei Shi on the Non-Smurf list so Konron in 7th place and Arifureta in 8th
  • Characters from Granblue Fantasy for an empty spot in 1-C
  • Lastly, is Li Qiye's Type 5 Acausality applicable to his strongest 3-B key? I ask because this got accepted. So if not, then Sephiroth's gonna need to be moved up to #5 in 3-B due to his newfound Spiritual Energy blessings like Type 1 Concept Manip which Li Qiye doesn't seem to have an answer for.

Last edited:

lets put this guy at number 8 for now although i did just make a 2-A crt for the verse

lets put this guy at number 8 for now although i did just make a 2-A crt for the verse
no he has little notable offensive hax only good defensive stuff it is why he got removed from 2B list in previous thread

Back