• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier 2

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Last one wasnt activily updated, dont be mad at me Yobo

Tier 0: N/A...?

Tier 1-A:

1. Khorne

2. Other Characters from Warhammer 40,000

3. Muza

4. Reinhard Heydrich

5. Characters from I/O

Tier High 1-B:

1. Khorne

2. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

3. Characters from I/O

Tier 1-B:

1. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

1. Characters from Shin Megami Tensei

Tier Low 1-C:

1. Characters from The Elder Scrolls

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

1. Characters from Shin Megami Tensei

2. Goddess of Daw

Tier 2-B:

1. Warhammer Fantasy Gods of Chaos

2. Chase Young

Tier 2-C:

1. Karate Kid (Pre-Crisis)

Tier Low 2-C:

1. Characters from Dragon Ball Super

2. Characters from the Nasuverse

3. Characters from Ninjago

4. Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 3-A:

1. Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel)

2. Sauro

3. Lady Death

Tier 3-A:

1. Reinhard Heydrich / Yakou Madara / Mercurius

2. Hades (Saint Seiya)

3. Hecatia Lapislazuli

4. Amitabha (Touhou Project)

5. Characters from Armed With Wings

Tier 3-B:

1. Castiel

2. Theodore Miller

3. Cronus (Saint Seiya)

4. Ungoliant

Tier 3-C:

1. Alphamo (Speed Equalized) / Arkadimo (Speed Unequalized)

2. Odin (Fortissimo)

3. Uriel

4. Sailor Moo

Tier 4-A:

1. Jax (League of Legends)

Tier 4-B:

1. Jin Mo-Ri

2. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

3. Oryx, the Taken King

4. Darth Sidious

Tier High 4-C:

1. Protagonist (Mysteries of Baroque)

2. Eternal Champio

Tier 4-C:

1. Caine (World of Darkness)

2. Morgan Le Fay (The Librarians)

3. The Daughters of Oryx / Riven of a Thousand Voices

4. Odin (Fortissimo)

Tier Low 4-C:

1. Xue Ying / Dark Samus

2. Other characters from Metroid

Tier High 5-A:

1. Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized) / Ahzek Ahrima (Speed Unequalized)

2. The Apex Twins

3. Chase Young

Tier 5-A:

1. Chase Young

Tier 5-B:

1. Reinhard Heydrich

2. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons

3. Amakasu Masahiko

4. Methuselah

5. Rumplestiltskin (OUAT)

Tier Low 5-B:

1. Characters from BlazBlue

2. Ultharathotep

3. Amo

4. Flemeth

Tier 5-C:

1. Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 6-A:

1. Garou

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

1. Jax

2. The Adventurer (Iruna)

Tier 6-B:

1. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR)

Tier Low 6-B:

1. Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken)

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

1. Twenty-Fifth Baam

Tier High 7-A:

1. The Adventurer (Iruna)

Tier 7-A:

1. Nanami Yasuri/Characters from Nasuverse

2. Soujirou Mibu

3. Garou

4. Itachi Uchiha

5. Pearl

Tier 7-B:

1. Characters from Knight Ru

2. Garou

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

1. Xue Ying

2. Darth Sidious

Tier 7-C:

1. Ikki Kurogane

2. Nanami Yasuri

3. Garou

Tier Low 7-C:

1. Characters from League of Legends

2. Ikki Kurogane

3. Yujiro Hanma

4. Characters from Grappler Baki

Tier 8-A:

1. Ikki Kurogane

2. The Adventurer (Iruna)

3. Hayato Furinji

Tier 8-B:

1. Ikki Kurogane/Nanami Yasuri

2. Jin Mo-Ri

3. Shichika Yasuri

4. Eternal Champio

5. Master Oogway

Tier High 8-C:

1. Ikki Kurogane

2. Samurai Jack

3. Characters from Mortal Kombat

Tier 8-C:

1. Officio Assassinorum

2. Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

3. Ikki Kurogane

4. Sid Kagenou

5. Shi-Woon Yi

Tier 9-A:

1. SCP-076/Batman (Post-Crisis)

2. Sola

3.Claire Stanfield/ Hank J. Wimbleto

4. Corvo Attano

5. Characters from Grappler Baki

Tier 9-B:

1. Killer Bea

2. John Wick

3. Shi-Woon Yi

Tier 9-C:

1. Protagonist (Mysteries of Baroque)/Composite Human

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

1. The Chosen One (Animator vs. Animation)

Tier 11-A:

1. Hammer (Regular Show)

2. SCP-3167

3. SCP-3143

4. Bill Cipher

5. Mister Mxyzptlk (Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade)

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

1. SCP-2747

Tier Unknow:

Tier Varies:

Huesito88 said:
First Witch remove Ikki from 8-A!
Edit First place at least
Hes sitting there until more skilled guys come around. The faster the list is filled, the faster people bring up their picks to kick out the previous one.

First 7-B should be then Assassin (Fate/stay night), he outclasses them all. I know some people want to generalize more for one position but Sasaki it's just too godlike (no pun - true fact) for him to reach True Magic level with technique alone.

Huesito88 said:
First Witch remove Ikki from 8-A!
Edit First place at least
Someone in 8-A has as much skill as Ikki?

Oh boi, someone to beat out the King Of Kings, the man who weaponized ecchi itself and made it into precognition. Ecchi? Precognition? Ecchignition.

Didn't Musashi stalemate Sasaki though

Also technically Saber (Shiki Ryougi) is the most skilled due to her connection to the root since she should logically know every technique in the verse

Zaratthustra said:
First 7-B should be then Assassin (Fate/stay night), he outclasses them all. I know some people want to generalize more for one position but Sasaki it's just too godlike (no pun - true fact) for him to reach True Magic level with technique alone.
Some of the japanese sabers were equal or bested him though so no. And dont force me to write another ten paragraphs as to why Knight Run characters are at least equal to servants in skill

Have 0 knowledge about it, only seen it cover once in webtoon site I was reading. I won't deny you may be right as I don't know that verse but I still think he's the best skilled from Nasuverse. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Just going to copy/paste what I said from the previous thread.

Eternal Champio for 8-B/High 4-C. He's literally more skilled than 99% of the Empire.

And Baam for 6-C. He has learned every single fighting style of every opponent he has ever fought to a masterful degree, went to every single martial art master and mastered all of their techniques and combined them into one.

Ogbunabali said:
Just going to copy/paste what I said from the previous thread.
Eternal Champio for 8-B/High 4-C. He's literally more skilled than 99% of the Empire.

And Baam for 6-C. He has learned every single fighting style of every opponent he has ever fought to a masterful degree, went to every single martial art master and mastered all of their techniques and combined them into one.
Added both, debate it with the respective supporters for a higher placing

In Low 7-C: Ikki at first. Ikki is so much more skilled than yujiro hanma it's not even funny.

In 8-C: Didn't we agree that ikki is far more skilled than Batman? Batman took ages of training for all of his martial arts and with the best teachers in the world. Ikki learned everything there is to know on his own and takes like 2 clashes to understand and copy someone's exact fighting style. Ikki got hit a bunch of times and he started to know with exact precision what an invisible dude with invisible attack was gonna do, where he was gonna hit, what move and from where via "i now know the way you think so i know everything you're gonna do". The dude revives himself via sheer skill.

But Batman isnt even in the tier...

Now he is. Why wasnt he from the beginning though

Firephoenixearl said:
Huesito88 said:
First Witch remove Ikki from 8-A! Edit First place at least
Someone in 8-A has as much skill as Ikki? Oh boi, someone to beat out the King Of Kings, the man who weaponized ecchi itself and made it into precognition. Ecchi? Precognition? Ecchignition.
I could say the same thing someone has to beat the King of Kings (He's a literal King of Kings actually you could even call him the regulator between life and death), who mastered abstract fighting quicker and used it better than conceptual Multiversal entities, having eons of experience to boot enough to make a "Omniscient" scratch his head on how many times alone he has met him. But I'll let you have this one for now.

Huesito88 said:
I could say the same thing someone has to beat the King of Kings (He's a literal King of Kings actually you could even call him the regulator between life and death), who mastered abstract fighting quicker and used it better than conceptual Multiversal entities, having eons of experience to boot enough to make a "Omniscient" scratch his head on how many times alone he has met him. But I'll let you have this one for now.
Link page please

Itachi for 7-A.

He was casually outskilling master shinobi at ~10 years old, at the same time he was considered equal in skill to Shisui, who in turn was considered the greatest Uchiha alive. Became leader of the anbu at 13, which is like a super ninja secret service.

Massacred his entire clan when he was 13-14 years old that was considered one of the best shinobi clans, granted he did have help from Obito for the police station, but still impressive nonetheless.

There are also skilled fate characters in 7-A so they should probably have a spot

First Witch said:
@Zara
Arguments against any of the 8C? Shi-Woon might get the boot otherwise.
He learned any technique showed to him in record time and mastered them. Not only when he went full berserk using Black Origin Threshold he instantly copied the techniques of his combatants - even without his mind in place, his skills remained and he instincually used them.

The high 3-As to low 2-CS from nasu should also be decently skilled so maybe they can take a spot for now

For High 7-C, Xue Ying as his love for spear is so great and in his desire to master it he becomes a Grand Master of it at the age of 22, but the most important is that he was so fantique that his spear technique reached the level of a True Meaning granting him Extreme Piercing making his attack pierce any matter/energy/space-time.

Also, him for 3-B or 3-A or Low 2-C as he continues to practice it for trillions of years.

Back