• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

Nice, I was planning on building a Theros deck so I might as well do a bit of research and join in anyway.

for you what level is the most entertaining in terms of debate? Of course I can create a session in questions and answers but first here by laziness

Rimuru for 2-B. I'm joking, don't worry! xD Can Rimuru beat the Aru Index characters by any chance? If he can, I nominate him for 5-B because on his Light Novel, it says that he will eventually become 5-B. Is that a valid tier to use him on?

L1C to 0, i like verses with complex cosmologies and hax. And my infinite is bigger than your's matches are always funny to read.

Madotsuki24 said:
Rimuru for 2-B. I'm joking, don't worry! xD Can Rimuru beat the Aru Index characters by any chance? If he can, I nominate him for 5-B because on his Light Novel, it says that he will eventually become 5-B. Is that a valid tier to use him on?
Rimuru isnt 5-B, Gluttony is (afaik)

It says that he will eventually become 5-B. Being possibly 5-B is okay to use, so why shouldn't eventually becoming 5-B be used as well?

Nephy basically starts with her H1C hax if she feels she can die, maybe Fiamma could BFR? Do the matches if you want.

Rimuru is not 5-B That's his Gluttony (let's say his pet) growing to be 5-B

Gluttony 5-B is weak asf since he lose all of Rimuru's skills and abilities besides absorption

Gluttonous King Belzeebub is just the upgraded skill version of Gluttony and we haven't seen Rimuru do anything with Belzeebub taking over Rimuru's replication.

Ionliosite said:
Can he beat Naraku?
he can mind hax him

Mind-based BFR (The Ark can send the minds of its victims through infinite alternate realities, having them experience real other possibilities while their bodies remain in their own native reality)

Back