• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 26

XDragnoir said:
WoD is also waiting for revisions? Will the One Giver be 0?
That would make me pleased, but I'm not aiming for it, trying to make the truth pill as palettable.

I didn't put them against Lux, I'm just saying your candidate for 8-B was stomped by Ashen. Feel free to make or have someone make a match but all of the same points still apply.

Singlen litterally has no way to beat the Ashen, so he eventually runs out of stamina

also, the Ashen One is really good in terms of skill too, so he just adaps to his style of combact over time

Huh, ok I guess, who else is on the run against Ashen One then? Btw, Ashen One is nowhere near Singlen in terms of skill, but I give you about the Immortality makes it very one-sided.

I doubt Ashen hits Top 5 for 8-B, though I suspect he's a good enough benchmark for entering the Top 5.

I don't know anything about Ashen, what he resists? What is his wincon/starting move? Actually, just do the speed equal match.

XDragnoir said:
I don't know anything about Ashen, what he resists? What is his wincon/starting move? Actually, just do the speed equal match.
His main shtick is that if incapped he can kill himself, and he can't really die. He is mindless, he is soulless, and he doesn't need a body to resurrect. When he does manage to kill something, he absorbs the soul of said thing. He has some noteworthy abilities (Law Manip-based Attack Reflection, Curse Manip, Soul Rip via Dark Hand, etc) but mostly his deal is being really hard to kill or incap.

More like, out staminas

Also Aureolos doesn't seem to have ways around invisibility, so the Ashen One could kill him with a stealth hit

XDragnoir said:
I know outliving is a valid wincon in threads, but for top 5, really? Why not Ban Midou for a spot in the tier? He has 8B ap with amps.
8-B is not back up by a calculation; it is possible that it will get downgrade from the audit if there are no calculation. Ban should likely lose his 9-C key since that key feat looks blatantly 9-B.

Elizhaa said:
8-B is not back up by a calculation; it is possible that it will get downgrade from the audit if there are no calculation. Ban should likely lose his 9-C key since that key feat looks blatantly 9-B.
Oh i didn't know that, my bad.

Btw, does anyone know if 4A Dracula has smurf hax?

I thought the Castle was L2C and it's hax no matter what, but i'm not an expert in Castlevania (the only game i played didn't even have Dracula in it).

If it was Low 2-C no matter what, Drac should be as well without a possibly/likely, as the castle is made by the same thing that powers all of Dracula's power, and the power of the demons inside - Chaos.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Iirc he does, power null or something. I'm not sure.
I see I am not sure either so I might make a match with Diablo soon.

Back