• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to how she fares against destiny. I don't expect her to beat oryx but what do the others have?

Maybe you should actually revise your characters first before this continues so it's based on more than just conjecture and we can verify shit

It does in some cases though

Yes. According to his profile he has two key in 4A. His Achaean key seems strong enough.

Meng has 2 High 4-C keys, Spirit Severing and Dao Seeking. Bai can likely beat the first, but the second would stomp him pretty easily. It's the second one that is at the High 4-C list here.

He shares a mind with Meng Hao's Ancient Realm key.

Their "Divine Sense" is like an extension of their minds outside their bodies, and can do all that psychic stuff (Tk, mind hax, soul hax, etc), and crush Low 2-C beings in body, mind and soul. Although by the level Meng Hao was, even the minds of High 1-B beings should be pretty easy for him to mind hax.

Edit: For offence, I don't think Fang Mu can pull the latter part, but for resistances it should work.

So Hhigh 1-B Mind Resistance. And considering the verse he's in, I bet he has 1-B thought based hax or something so he probably takes out GAIA and Zoe (who never fought GAIA in order to share the spot but whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back