• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 8

Sandman31wrote:

When she changed Mazikeen's face Lucifer said it would take a lot of power even for him to change it back. She completely mindwiped and destroyed Cestis. She's "pre ensured" even against Lucifer's fire. She was also stated to be the lense through which the powers of The Basanos are focused

@Weekly It was on the Strongest list 32.

So...based on the evidence provided, I'm surmising that Beyond is At least Low 2-C with 2-A plot manipulation...in which case, Instant Death blitzes.

I though 4d was being above only time not space
4D is above 3D space. So depending on context...yeah.

well Beyond is beyond the space time of the Jorge Joestar multiverse which is possibly comparable size to the canon multiverse due to the fact tat D4C exists in it so their do exist multiple universes

Nah, Beyond are stand like powers granted by the being known as Beyond. Although you can basically think of them as the same thing since they all come from him and seem to be extensions of its power

I dont know how thats above hajuns scaling.
If youre going to disagree then say it properly and not with a half assed "I dont get it" question. You come of as someone who disagrees but too lazy give a reason why.

Pretty sure I explained my reasons. Even made a CRT about it. If you guys dont agree then remove it already, getting really tiresome now. Feels like I'm fighting against everyone.

Edit: Sorry for the rant but these "I dont get it questions", even after I explain it more than a few times before, is really getting frustrating.

Because the summary DOES nothing to do tsble that makes him even above Hajun who transcends every transcended 1-A by infinite transcendence. So the cosmology doesnt add to the idea it being above hajuns especially how Taiji works as a power system.

I dont know how thats above hajuns scaling.
If youre going to disagree then say it properly and not with a half assed "I dont get it" question. You come of as someone who disagrees but too lazy give a reason why.

Pretty sure I explained my reasons. Even made a CRT about it. If you guys dont agree then remove it already, getting really tiresome now. Feels like I'm fighting against everyone.

Edit: Sorry for the rant but these "I dont get it questions", even after I explain it more than a few times before, is really getting frustrating.

Because the summary DOES nothing to do tsble that makes him even above Hajun who transcends every transcended 1-A by infinite transcendence. So the cosmology doesnt add to the idea it being above hajuns especially how Taiji works as a power system.

Immeasurable is different from infinite. And this is an infinite 1-A hierarchy I a made CRT regarding transcending the story of Unwritten and got 1-A. Theres over an infinite amount of stories that transcends that story and see it as nothing but fiction.

Can't find the vsmatch but whatever, someone else can contend later.

It's on both of their pages, and has been for nearly a week. That should usually be the first place you check.

I already changed it hours ago buddy

I honestly think they should share the spot, since the only way the battle doesn't end in an incon is via Akatsuki being vague in his description of Sacred Eclipse's range.

Ionliosite said:
I honestly think they should share the spot, since the only way the battle doesn't end in an incon is via Akatsuki being vague in his description of Sacred Eclipse's range.
That just proves they get stomped

Ok i'll let the Op decide then.

Back