• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest (BY ABILITY Edition)

This "sorted BY ABILITY" version of the "top five strongest" series aims to naturally eliminate extremely haxed characters by pitting them against the Tier of their strongest ability/hax itself, preventing any characters who are "far superior in everything other than AP" from wiping the floor with those with equal AP, and have the haxed characters get stomped by more balanced characters instead.

Basically for this list, AP is not the measuring scale, instead the strongest ability/hax, that can be practically used (somewhat) freely without any too tedious prepareations or conditions (should be discussed case by case if neccessary) and can lead to a victory condition by SBA, is compared.

For now mindhax, soulhax and similar "dependent on number of people affected"-hax are excluded from being scaled to unless their tier is clearly determinable or at least have a known minimum level. Resistances/immortality/Regenerationn/etc do not affect the tier.

AP is still the baseline, so characters can't get lower tiers here than they originally start off with. Speed and speed amps remain uneffected (though immeasurable movement speed will be treated like Space-Time hax if it can be used casually without considerable restrictions).

Otherwise everything will be as in other Top Five Strongest threads, but if there are any critical flaws with the current arrangement, feel free to mention those.

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

1. Dracmo

2. Impmo

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

1. Characters from Digimo

Tier 2-A:

1. Thanos

Tier 2-B:

1. Arceus / Rimuru Tempest (WN)

2. Yogiri Takatou

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

1. Characters from Pretty Cure

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

1. Beiloune

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

1. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke (WN)

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

1. Lord Revelatio

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

1. Patriarch Huya

2. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke (WN)

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

1. Characters from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

1. Characters from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Tier 8-B:

1. Characters from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

I would say my boy Beiloune should be somewhere in 7-C I think. "Classification" is BS. However I'll be doing revisions for Okage so they might not stay 7-C and I doubt "Classification" is good hax for Tier High 4-C... At least not Top 5 worthy.

Shaggy apparently remade history by wishing the Mystery Inc never existed, so there's that, also made ghosts real or something like that for whatever reason.

Instant Death seems to be 2-B though? AFAIK he can use it quite freely and he can use it to directly win battles, so that would make him 2-B on this list.

Basically here the best ability that can lead to victory and can be used without considerable restrictions is what determines someone's tier.

For Shaggy, what hax level would that be then? How many buildings/people were part of Mystery Inc?

LordGriffin1000 said:
I would say my boy Beiloune should be somewhere in 7-C I think. "Classification" is BS. However I'll be doing revisions for Okage so they might not stay 7-C and I doubt "Classification" is good hax for Tier High 4-C... At least not Top 5 worthy.
That's how it works though. Under the rules of this thread Beiloune would be High 4-C, since at that level there might be those who can resist that "one single hax that's above physical AP".

The reason I put Yogiri at 2-B is because appearently, from what I heard, any hax or AP with "possibly" or "likely" does by standard assumption count (except when it's unspecific like "likely higher" and such). If anyone got info about this being wrong, please tell me. Anyway, what counts is the value that's actually used in battles. If Yogiri can use 2-B Death Hax casually, then he's 2-B on this list (until he'll inevitably gets pushed out of the top 5).

Different keys can still be used by the way, but if two keys got the same strongest ability, then obviously only the stronger key will count. It'd be beside the point if a single profile took 2-3 spots within the same tier list.

I think a Digimon could be on each of the Tiers it encompasses. For High 8-C, Dracmo has 9-D Mindhax and Impmo has 9-D to 10-D Conceptual Erasure and this is inherited by many Digimon...Assuming I am understanding how this goes. Digimon in general have 5-D Mind/Soul haxes.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Aoi Hayanose for number 1 spot in 10-A maybe?
No, it's based on highest level of ability/hax/AP per key, hence her knife would make her 9-C at least. If any of her hax can cause her win without having too many restrictions, then the tier of her hax become her tier on this list as long as it's higher than the AP. So what's her strongest hax and what tier is it? Need to know that before I can add her. Is there any hax that's higher than 9-C?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
In a fight, Dracmon would win as his move comes out much faster than Impmon's.
OK, then I'll add them in that order.

Wait, I think I misunderstand. Are they going to be put in the tier that their ability is or their actual tiering. Like are you number 1 in High 8-C if you have a 1-C ability or?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wait, I think I misunderstand. Are they going to be put in the tier that their ability is or their actual tiering. Like are you number 1 in High 8-C if you have a 1-C ability or?
If you're High 8-C with 1-C ability you qualify for 1-C and not High 8-C.

Okay, then take Impmon and Dracmon off the list. As well as High 2-A Digimon. There are like...what, 10 of those in the first place? lol

You're either Tier 1 or 3 and below for the most part.

@EmperorDoom25
That doesn't tell me what tier Aoi's hax are though.

@Offin
Ahahaha, no. I think you didn't quite get how this list works. If a profile got any decisive 4D hax that can be used without any too restricting conditions, within the key in question, then that profile can't get a position within any list below Low 2-C. It feels like that's going to be the go-to dump tier for anyone with "decisive hax that are 4D but can't be narrowed down further".

@Dragonmasterxyz
But why? If those are their strongest hax then they are qualified for those spots. Of course they likely won't hold that position forever, but until then they can have that position. Why not?

@Jasonsith and @Firephoenixearl
If Altair (first key) got 4D hax that can be used to win, then that key can't be used in the Low 7-C list. Though it would help if someone knew Altair's actual hax level.
As for Rakudai characters, I'll trust you on that since you seem to have understood what this list is about from what I have seen.

@YungManzi
So Tsuki ga characters don't have anything above 6-B, correct? Well, Makoto got Asora, but that's not really something he can use in battle, so even if Asora itself would be a 4D feat, it's not one that can be used offensively to win a battle, hence doesn't count, I guess. Not sure about the gods. But should be fine to list them for now. The other suggestions seem fine as well.

The god tiers could be anywhere from High 6-A to Low 2-C tbh.

But the top tiers are all around 6-B range.

Back