• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 5: The Last of the Forum

LSirLancelotDuLacl@

It took a while, but he said "Passive Spiritual Pressure takes effect, use of Divine Sense, Aura paralyzing everyone (actively doing that), and punching". Does this one shot void termnia before he passively Hax?

I personally don't think Kirby should be in the top 5. In the latest game, it takes 4 Kirby's too fight GK's normal, light, and dark form. His light form made all four Kirby's canonically cry and felt near defeat and his dark form is even stronger then that. His first move is also him throwing space at his enemy.

I am not sure how much we can judge by that Kirby game. Kirby doesn't use all of his stuff from the franchise in it, which would be important against other opponents.

Kirby has a lot of tools that could rival the Chinese army we have here, so give him a try.

Kayra said:
@Ion is interdimensional range considered to be higher-d? (not Lpw Multiversal, interdimensional)
Going by Range, Interdimensional is above Universal+, which is 4-D, so yes, Interdimensional range is smurf.

@Ion

Those slime character should be in the first spot 6-A they more than capable of defeating R, you know people didnt continue the thread because the its useless since they already know who Will Won the battle, Cmon atleast can you give me any Arguments to defend R from being lose to slime character?

Ionliosite said:
Going by Range, Interdimensional is above Universal+, which is 4-D, so yes, Interdimensional range is smurf.
That's inaccurate. Just because we list something in a certain order doesn't make it actually 4D. Unless your Interdimensional range actually allows reaching different points of time then it's not dealing with 4D space time. Alternate universes can exist through things like quantum superposition rather than distance along a 4th spatial dimension, so unless things actually get explained there's nothing inherently 4D about that. And if a pocket dimension is connected to the main universe, then anything involving it isn't 4D.

Everything you said is irrelevant to my point, becuase Interdimensional already assumes that "Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe", which is 4-D.

Kirby is defending the 4th 4-A place in Galacta's place, and Luke Skywalker has beat Kirby, so I believe Luke should at least share the 4th spot on the speed equalized part.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Not sure where Aogiri is pulling that from if he hasn't affected people of that level with it...
Uuuuh, gonna have to ask him.
-Her

D has used his aura on the Sacred Ancestor in their brief Confrontation, and even resisted the effects of his dad's presence. D's and the Ancestor's auras/beauty are the same, and they were both able to make The Elder God swoon over them by merely existing.

If you take a closer look at his profile, D has resistances to mental hax on the Ancestor's / The Records' level. Twin D has all the same powers and abilities as D. D's aura was able to work on his Twin, overcoming those resistances.

But again, does novel 3 D affect anyone on that level?

I am not talking about D as a whole, or the D that confronted Twin D, but the D from Volume 3 that confronted Mayerling. Does he have any feats that indicate his aura is on that level at all?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
But again, does novel 3 D affect anyone on that level?
I am not talking about D as a whole, or the D that confronted Twin D, but the D from Volume 3 that confronted Mayerling. Does he have any feats that indicate his aura is on that level at all?
Yes. D and the Ancestor confronted eachother in Volume 2 I believe. D was able to resist the affects of the Ancestor's aura, forced him into his physical form. Their auras had a brief clash as D sent mental energy at him before the Ancestor managed to get away.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Welp, ****.
Get the tier 8 Vampire Hunter D people off the list.
Didnt know resistances made you a smurf...

Although regardless of that I forgot Mayerling had a 4-A forcefield. Whoops. Man this verse is so ******* bullshit

Back