• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Evil Always Adapts vs Alter-Ego Cybermaniacs

So Evil Computer will basically start by firing electricity from his hands when he’s a distance away, but will use close combat or his forcefield when up close. He can also trap foes in his forcefields with a thought if he wishes to (Which is something he did when betraying the villains who gained his trust as well as to incapacitate the contestants) in order to make attacking them easier (Do note that it can get destroyed by dealing enough damage through multiple hits). V would be vulnerable to it, but Infinite can pretty much teleport out, but at least it makes killing V much easier. When Evil Computer kills people, he automatically gains their powers upon killing them, so he could potentially gain the powers of V as well as Infinite’s illusions when killing them off, as well as make a mind-controlled puppet by reviving them as his own (Or he can just use his Cobalt Fumes to spread fumes around them to control their minds and make them his own slaves). There’s also the fact that his spirit gets sent to the Astral Plane upon death which would make killing him difficult, but because of the tournament rules, I assume his spirit is physically interactable, but there is still the issue of reaching the Astral Plane which is located in another plane of existence.

As for Shirley, he will basically adapt to any attack that comes his way by gaining an ability that would allow him to bypass whatever ability he has trouble with dealing (IE. If he is dealing with someone with a forcefield, he will generate a key fob to turn off the forcefield). Combined with the fact that he acquired fairy magic, he is much more versatile, being able to wish for anything he pleases (Albeit he can’t use magic to directly harm or kill, but he can still use it to either indirectly harm/kill, BFR, or incapacitate).

I got here a bit late. It's late for me and was busy cuz of Easter. Hopefully ya'll wouldn't mind waiting till tomorrow before I read all this and leave a comment.

Alright, one thing I want to clarify in regards to the match-up. How V fights is entirely dependent on the build he has. So that's something that would need to be established before I can discuss how they'd approach the situation. I will try to address what Psycho said and cover my bases with Infinite at least.
When Evil Computer kills people, he automatically gains their powers upon killing them, so he could potentially gain the powers of V as well as Infinite’s illusions when killing them off, as well as make a mind-controlled puppet by reviving them as his own (Or he can just use his Cobalt Fumes to spread fumes around them to control their minds and make them his own slaves).
It should be noted that Infinite can create illusions of people who are perfect 1:1 clones of the original individual. Infinite could end up making clones of Evil Computer for them to deal with. So in a way, he also "copies" their abilities.
There’s also the fact that his spirit gets sent to the Astral Plane upon death which would make killing him difficult, but because of the tournament rules, I assume his spirit is physically interactable, but there is still the issue of reaching the Astral Plane which is located in another plane of existence.
Infinite can seal and access Null Space. An empty void cut off from the rest of the Sonic cosmology. And even makes Dimensional Travel for individuals with Dimensional Travel impossible.
As for Shirley, he will basically adapt to any attack that comes his way by gaining an ability that would allow him to bypass whatever ability he has trouble with dealing (IE. If he is dealing with someone with a forcefield, he will generate a key fob to turn off the forcefield). Combined with the fact that he acquired fairy magic, he is much more versatile, being able to wish for anything he pleases (Albeit he can’t use magic to directly harm or kill, but he can still use it to either indirectly harm/kill, BFR, or incapacitate).
Fair, don't really have any disagreements here.

It should be noted that Infinite can create illusions of people who are perfect 1:1 clones of the original individual. Infinite could end up making clones of Evil Computer for them to deal with. So in a way, he also "copies" their abilities.
Wasn't that only limited to making clones of Metal Sonic, Shadow, Chaos, Zavok, and himself though? When has he been shown to make clones of others outside of his own clones and notable clones?

Infinite can seal and access Null Space. An empty void cut off from the rest of the Sonic cosmology. And even makes Dimensional Travel for individuals with Dimensional Travel impossible.
Evil Computer could teleport out of the range of the portal leading to Null Space just before he gets sucked in. And if Infinite manages to kill him before he can send him to Null Space, Evil Computer's spirit will end up at the Astral Plane which is in a separate plane of existence (Where he has the range to attack people on Earth from the Astral Plane), so unless Infinite would have a way to sense the Astral Plane, he wouldn't know where the attacks are coming from.

Wasn't that only limited to making clones of Metal Sonic, Shadow, Chaos, Zavok, and himself though? When has he been shown to make clones of others outside of his own clones and notable clones?
I don't remember any statement in regards to him being limited to only those ones. At least as far as my knowledge goes. May need to contact the other supports on that one, I'll message them and ask for their confirmation.
Evil Computer could teleport out of the range of the portal leading to Null Space just before he gets sucked in. And if Infinite manages to kill him before he can send him to Null Space, Evil Computer's spirit will end up at the Astral Plane which is in a separate plane of existence (Where he has the range to attack people on Earth from the Astral Plane), so unless Infinite would have a way to sense the Astral Plane, he wouldn't know where the attacks are coming from.
I imagine Infinite could shoot the sucking in portal directly at Evil Computer to minimize their opportunity to escape. Or induce illusions to trick them into getting sucked into it.

I imagine Infinite could shoot the sucking in portal directly at Evil Computer to minimize their opportunity to escape. Or induce illusions to trick them into getting sucked into it.
Infinite would have to create the portal large enough to send Evil Computer through it in that case then. The thing is, he's nearly 26 meters in height. Shirley, on the other hand, would pretty much adapt to gain an ability that would make him immune to the pull of the portal.
This "limitation" doesn't exist. At all.
Even if Infinite has no limits to who he can make clones of, has he made other clones of others outside of Shadow, Zavok, Chaos, Metal Sonic, and himself?

Infinite would have to create the portal large enough to send Evil Computer through it in that case then. The thing is, he's nearly 26 meters in height. Shirley, on the other hand, would pretty much adapt to gain an ability that would make him immune to the pull of the portal.
I mean, if he made a world of nothingness infinite in size, I see no reason he couldn't create a portal large enough to swipe Evil Computer into. Especially when we're shown in the final fight of the game that a Phantom Ruby user can just construct Null Space around the target rather than sucking them in. I don't think Infinite would have much difficulty pulling them into Null Space, however, It's also not something he opens with at all. And gets reserved for especially tricky opponents.
Even if Infinite has no limits to who he can make clones of, has he made other clones of others outside of Shadow, Zavok, Chaos, Metal Sonic, and himself?
If I'm not mistaken, the Egg Pawns and whatnot were Phantom Ruby illusions for the most-part. So yeah, robots and stuff too for what that's worth.

Alright, i have got to put my foot down a little. Today is the absolute last day for Set 1 matches, so Set 2 can begin. Lets get a move on, or, we can bring out the coin if thats an easier solution

Alright, i have got to put my foot down a little. Today is the absolute last day for Set 1 matches, so Set 2 can begin. Lets get a move on, or, we can bring out the coin if thats an easier solution
I was awaiting Psychomaster's response. Think you could reach out to them on their wall or dm's?

Alright, so since Infinite will not immediately start with sending his opponents to Null Space (Which he never does in the gameplay fights), he will instead just lead with duplicates. Of course, Shirley will pretty much be carrying this thanks to his adaptation ability which he will always lead with whenever he is in a fight and having trouble with abilities that come his way. Not to mention, given how he has fairy magic, he could be able to either duplicates of himself as well or just wish the clones were gone.

That being said, has a set been decided for V yet? Nonetheless, even if it's a composite set, it's more likely Evil Computer will trap V in a forcefield with a thought and vaporize him with his electricity while he is trapped, so he'd be handled easily.

Yeah im just gonna go with a comp set for V, because all of them are good (and might as well give him everything if everything is good)
but i think Evil Always Adapts may win-

Alright, so since Infinite will not immediately start with sending his opponents to Null Space (Which he never does in the gameplay fights), he will instead just lead with duplicates. Of course, Shirley will pretty much be carrying this thanks to his adaptation ability which he will always lead with whenever he is in a fight and having trouble with abilities that come his way. Not to mention, given how he has fairy magic, he could be able to either duplicates of himself as well or just wish the clones were gone.

That being said, has a set been decided for V yet? Nonetheless, even if it's a composite set, it's more likely Evil Computer will trap V in a forcefield with a thought and vaporize him with his electricity while he is trapped, so he'd be handled easily.
Yeah, he doesn't start with Null Space (Granted I think using the cutscenes of indicators of how he fights over gameplay makes more sense, but I think to some extent it's fair game), but he will start with overwhelming the opponent with clones and beating on them themselves. And of course messing with the world as they know it through his weird mind manip illusion stuff.

I don't think Shirley will be an issue for composite V. He can open up with Sandevistan which statues people equivalent to him in base, and has dura neg weapons like his vibrating Katana or Monowire, both of which can cut at a small enough level to neg durability. Would be easy for V to just slice Shirley into a hundred pieces before they get the opportunity to instantly threaten him. Which would leave only Evil Computer who seems more tricky with how killing them doesn't truly kill them. But composite V would also have hacking (I think "layered" hacking since IIRC he can affect Adam Smasher who resisted Lucy who was a crazy hacker who could already do some crzy hacking stuff). Would that be an issue for Evil Computer?

Evil Computer has no resistance to hacking. Does that hacking cause death by any chance? And how often would he lead with it?

Ah yeah if V leads with hacking as soon as possible, and if it does kill (incap is also fine), then yeah, thats gonna be rough for Evil Computer

and if it does kill
If that kills Evil Computer, then his spirit gets sent to the Astral Plane where he continues to operate there, leading with shooting lightning from the Astral Plane to the normal world to kill from that distance.

If that kills Evil Computer, then his spirit gets sent to the Astral Plane where he continues to operate there, leading with shooting lightning from the Astral Plane to the normal world to kill from that distance.
I mean, incap is always an option as well

Evil Computer has no resistance to hacking. Does that hacking cause death by any chance? And how often would he lead with it?
Well it's a composite build, so it's hard to say how often he leads with it. Because usually when you're a hacking build, you don't have access to any other abilities. But against a living computer, I imagine they'd probably opt for hacking.

The hacking can induce many different things IIRC. It can make the person commit suicide, attack their teammates, become paralyzed, wipe someone's memory, cause insanity (Cyberpsychosis), etc. It's up to the player.

Yeah, methinks im gonna lean towards the Cybermaniacs. V seems to be able to incap Evil Computer- seems legit to me

So in other words, it does have the option to kill. Then yeah, Evil Computer will die and go to the Astral Plane, where neither Infinite nor V would even know where it is while Evil Computer rangespams from there.

So wait, if Evil Computer dies and goes to the Astral Plane, would Infinite be able to go there and fight him there orrrrr?

So wait, if Evil Computer dies and goes to the Astral Plane, would Infinite be able to go there and fight him there orrrrr?
That would require some form of interdimensional extrasensory perception to have them know he's there. Unfortunately, neither of the two seem to have that.

Shit, this can honestly go either way. I dont even know
The coin option is always here, if we cant figure something out

So in other words, it does have the option to kill. Then yeah, Evil Computer will die and go to the Astral Plane, where neither Infinite nor V would even know where it is while Evil Computer rangespams from there.
It has an option, but it has a lot more incap options. I think making the computer kill themselves is less likely to occur. It is a possibility of course.
Granted, even if they did kill themself, wouldn't they appear in the Astral Plane still attempting to kill themself? After the initial signal is sent to hack, V doesn't have to keep actively sending a signal to them
That would require some form of interdimensional extrasensory perception to have them know he's there. Unfortunately, neither of the two seem to have that.
Infinite has Interdimensional range. And I figure when they're being attacked from another dimension, Infinite would be able to track down where the attack is coming from to reach them.

Yeah, im thinking about just doing the coin option, unless Infinite/V can somehow affect Evil Computer in the Astral Plane, then Evil Computer can just keep coming back over and over.....
May be voting Infinite/V purely to get this out into Set 2

It has an option, but it has a lot more incap options. I think making the computer kill themselves is less likely to occur. It is a possibility of course.
If V won't kill Evil Computer and instead incapacitate him, then Infinite will most likely kill him instead. Combined with the fact that he doesn't do BFR in any of his gameplay fights right off the bat, it means Evil Computer is going to die and get sent to the Astral Plane.
Infinite has Interdimensional range. And I figure when they're being attacked from another dimension, Infinite would be able to track down where the attack is coming from to reach them.
He would need interdimensional Extrasensory Perception to even know Evil Computer is there. Sure, he can create portals to different dimensions, but it's most likely he won't be able to assume that the attacks are coming from another dimension.

Ya know im probably gonna have to limit Evil Computer's Astral Plane shenangians if this is the case ripp

Back