• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Indie Game Stats Equal Tournament: Round 2- The Penitent One vs Annoying Dog (0-0-0)

I mean, from the page, Annoying Dog has like.....Soul Manip......and Dimensional Travel
man

I mean the dimensional travel isn't directly shown (unless I've forgotten something since I've last played deltarune) and the does the Soul Manip allow him to totally restrain someone? as I remember you can still walk forward even when being attacked by him in-game. And it seems he can only attack with this car at close range? if he can't totally restrain Penitent One then he can just use one of his many prayers to ward off or outright kill Annoying Dog or go into cc and kill the doggo with his superior skill (unless dog is a skill god 😳)

Alright, im gonna be honest, i dont think Annoying Dog's got much of a chance. Which is a shame, wanted him to fight Asriel (but Asriel lost to the End so sadge)

If no rep for the Dog comes in by the end of the day, ill just move on PO

Ngl AD kinda gets washed here. All its been seen to do is ram into opponents and can't really deal with any of The Penitent One's stuff.

Tbh i was really hoping for AD vs Azzy but it appears fate has decided.
Maybe ill release the other 4 set later today with PO moving on. Binah vs Player is taking a while (who knew the Player can still do a lot even when restricted to one life lol)

Back