• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo vs. Broly (Dragon Ball Super)

They have access to both 3-A | Low 2-C keys.

Speed unequal

SBA
Toppo by k1z45h1-dbuu6cx
Wrathful broly by nekoar dct7399-fullview

I'm making this thread, because some people think "Toppo beat up Frieza, so Toppo is stronger than Broly." and I just want to see what you guys think about that.

Broly: 1; Obscenly

Toppo:

Incon:

Low 2-C Broly stomps Low 2-C Toppo. Like, it's pretty much a part of their basic scaling chain.

Unsure about 3-A right now.

SS Broly >> GoD Toppo > Wrath Broly (Peak) > Wrath Broly >> Post-ToP SSG Goku > ToP SSB Goku

Toppo scales to above Pre-UIS SSB Goku but the wiki accepts UIS as at least 40x. Post-UIS2 Goku surpassed UIS1 Goku, which means Post-UIS2 SSG Goku is around the power of Pre-UIS SSB Goku. Goku then grew stronger via UIS3 and UI limit breaks.

SS Broly should be around 40-50x the power of Post-ToP SSB Goku, whereas GoD Toppo is somewhere above Post-UIS2 X20 SSB Goku.

Overall, Wrath Broly stomps Base Toppo. SS Broly stomps GoD Toppo. Toppo can only win if he abuses Hakai but it's plausible for Broly to overpower it based on Vegeta doing so.

Toppo scale to SSBE Vegeta which was roughly 20 times that of Blue during the ToP, Broly scales 40-50 times above Blue Goku AFTER ToP arc "ignoring his adaptation" this is massive stomp. Hakai wouldn't do much if Vegeta can BS his way through.

Base Broly vs Base Toppo could go either way but leaning with Toppo here

Base Broly was comparable to Post-ToP SSGs, but he was powering up into Ikari when he was doing so. I would say he is somewhere around Post-ToP SSG Vegeta-level. Base Toppo was stronger than Pre-ToP SSB Goku but Goku grew over 40x stronger, considering he surpassed UIS1 in just Blue.

Assuming Vegeta and Goku aren't too far apart in power (considering Vegeta is likely weaker due to trying to catch up with Goku according to interviews) that would scale Post-ToP SSG Vegeta to around or above Pre-ToP SSB Goku.

Overall: Base Broly and Base Toppo shouldn't be too far apart in power but Toppo may have a notable power advantage and Broly can potentially adapt to, and surpass, Base Toppo.

Not too sure about their Bases but both will eventually get to their Low 2-C forms (Ikari vs GoD) and I am leaning towards Toppo via more versatility, AP and experience. Ap because Toppo briefly dominated SSJBE Vegeta who I doubt is weaker than SSB Goku from Broly Movie (The one Wrath Broly scales to).

My bet is on Toppo.

Base Toppo loses as Rage Broly is fighting a stronger SSJB Goku

GoD Toppo is unknown cause it depends if SSJB was there strongest in that film, cause that would put Rage Broly > GoD Toppo

Back