• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
I understand your point man. I get that Frisk is mega powerful. I just hope you undertale... i mean understand mine.
I totally get your point also, I just am arguing for the other side

Pearl could always just shapeshift to a smaller form.

Toriel is only as strong as she is because we scale her to Asgore, who was a filled with determination battle.

I...don't know how to explain the blue mode thing. Papyrus in general is a funny being. My only maybe is that it forces you to the ground like, belly first. One thing is that he refers to a SOUL as a floating HEART. That might say something about that sentence. Also, there's a dog radar on the screen, among other things. It's a hub, and that's canonically stated.

Squid peanut said:
The real cal howard said:
I understand your point man. I get that Frisk is mega powerful. I just hope you undertale... i mean understand mine.
I totally get your point also, I just am arguing for the other side
Aight. Cool, man. For the record, I love Undertale as much as the next guy, and normally I don't like things with as much hype as it does. So it just goes to show...

Can Toriel even hurt Pearl? She doesn't really have a Soul. For those of you who don't know, Pearl and all the other gems are basically holograms projected by their gem, which functions as their brain. They were artificial intelligence created to take conquer planets according to Peridot.

Other then that, this battle is pretty close. Neither actually age, and can theoretically have as much experience as they need, although there is documentation of Pearl having actual combat training. Pearl can also come back after KO and has a whole bunch of shadow clones that are around equal striking power to her, and presumably also equal durability when used on the highest setting. So as for hax, I think Pearl takes it, especially considering in this scenario Toriel's soul hax would probably end up working against her considerably. And Pearl does have higher stats, being at small country and all, and she has a variety of special moves that can be pulled from the show and Attack the Light. Oh, and STEVERMINATION.

STEVENTERMINATION
STEVENTERMINATION

Back