• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we're aware of that, Faisal. Hence why i had to ban him since he likely would just get more salty if left alone even if we warned him. Wasn't even worth warning anyways and since he lost his chance of not leaving this thread alone, he got banned. Simple as that.

But let's try to move on from that, please...

Who do you think would be a good match for First Form (pre-evolution) Acacia, the one Jirou/Don slime fought? I'd rather use ssj4 Acacia, but he is still making feats so its better to stay away from it...

Speaking of Acacia, i like that there;s technically no official rule of not using him yet people are like "he's getting more feats and hax, so let's not use him". XD

I know xD we are being cautious with him. Also, something like... Acacia vs Ginyu? No, I believe Acacia would eat him... literally. Seriously... its difficult.

@Salavtore

If we get a space arc I'll rage lol. So much time could have been put into the other continents. How much I longed for a Dragon King Arc :/

CrossverseCrisis said:
Speaking of Acacia, i like that there;s technically no official rule of not using him yet people are like "he's getting more feats and hax, so let's not use him". XD
Because the Toriko fanbase on the wiki is actually smart and not impatient wankers XD

Eh, good point~ But i mean yeah, i'm actually surprised of this. But then again, it makes sense cause we may have a match with Acacia one day and by the next week or so, new chapter comes and welp, he either gets an upgrade or a new hax.

Either that or no one really cares for toriko much :U

Just waiting for that one day when Acacia becomes the strongest 5-A character </3

Still would possibly lose to Bayo. Since...speed, better time-stop, BFR, and Purgatorio. Oh whale.

Aye. But then he would have to start over at the bottom of the food chain in tiers (4-C), being fodders to the 4-B and A. But eventually, the prophecy will be held of the dragonbor- wrong series. *cough* I mean star eating feat.

Heh.

But even then, the Toriko verse is still one of the strongest and haxed Tier 5 verses there is around here. Sadly being bested by those of Bayonetta but it's fine as of now. I don't particularly mind that one.

All i know is that they're getting upgraded and all as the manga goes on still...

Ah, finally got my internet back. Acacia eating Food Luck surprised me. Even after being upgraded, Acacia isn't too phased by anything. Hated to see the wolf pack get torn to pieces. And now, Midora is on the verge of being defeated. I highly doubt an angry Toriko is going to be enough.

The Tiering system isn't everything anyway since it only goes by destructive capacity.

So it might be obvious to some of you guy, but i'm just now realizing it.

So when acacia evolved and broke torikos neck, and at that moment, his third demon appeared and scared acacia and as well as took acacia's hand just as he knocked toriko away.

In one of the recent issues, toriko's third demon is seen toying with acacia's eaten hand. (Of course when acacia ate god, it regenerated his cells)

So what i'm pretty much summing up is the obvious, toriko's thrid demon is the same as NEO, its a black cell demon thats practically like a black hole. What ever is eaten, does not come back.

I feel like they teased it with him toying with acacia's hand still.

An interesting idea Salavtore; but sort of disproven by the fact that Acacia is currently rocking both hands.

Another thing i wanna theorize, The thrid demon (i guess his third demon is the troll type like neo and the nitro)

If something is eaten by black cell demons, is their body like another dimension itself, considering how acacia's hand was being toyed with within torikos body with the third demon.

http://***********.com/r/toriko/390/3717/1

Chapter 390 is out.

Toriko is certainly more powerful.

Hype on the Winged Demon.

Acacia is a tank, taking all the damage so far. Also looks like Acacia can grow multiple mouths at once which combined with Neo's ability is really deadly.

@Damage That very last scene when it revealed Midora's adopted brother in the Soul World though. I did wonder of what Ichiryuu was doing around this time.

Midora is badass. Got ******* stumps for hands and decides to still duke it out.

This earth is going to explode if they take another big hit, I swear. Midora's tongue scraping the earth like it's peeling a damn potato. Freaking ridiculous.

four pages reading and im already like "holy sh*t, midora :O"

fifth page "god, i wish i could see a contest of badass-ness between midora and escanor"

sixth page: wtf? the world will die, if not now than surely after the fight

seventh page: god, escanor loses so bad :(

8th page: i wonder if the human world is still ok :/

page until the 18th: seems like attacks with neither sadness or despair are actually a real weakness, even if neo eats them they wont be useful at all :O and: more hints about the OPness of torikos 3th demon :D

18th page: oh NOW the earth is dying, i wonder what happened with humanity

19th page: oh please, toriko CANT fight against midora on his own, he AT LEAST should first absorb the blue one, otherwise this is BS

20th page: wow, seems like neos stomach is connected to the other dimension and on its own it is comparable to a entire universe :O

This is suspicious, apparently acacia known about neo weakness and yet he still deliberately keep insulting his opponent and pretty much want them to be angry, also I guess this is NEO stomach:
http://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/92/3717/0191.png

Yeah; Acacia is actually a good guy that wants Neo destroyed.

Imagine if he was actually restraining Neo's true level of power by not fighting seriously.

My question is how the hell does Pair know all of this information. He gave toriko information and even knows Neo's weakness. Did this happen on another planet and killed himself before Neo could consume him so he can be restored later on? This is odd...

Given that Neo has rampaged through the Blue Universe, and that the Blue Nitro have presumably been alive for billions of years; they probably had opprotunity to gather lots of information about Neo.

Remember that Pair ate Acacia and thats how they knew about the demon lurking inside of him. Btw, this chapter was awesome. Midora and Acacia fighting... please, and Midora is missing GOD, right now I can say that Midora > Acacia (without NEO). Anti regen hax sure is an advantage here.

Even midora felt fear against toriko's third demon, wooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ALSO TALK ABOUT THIS BATTLE HOT DAMN

Keep saying this but how is their planet still intact lol, though it says it's going to explode but i forsee a freeza situation where it's gonna blow in 5 minutes but takes 20+ chapters.

The planet had taken a beating before going booom. Im surprised it took so long, to be honest.

Theres probably like some sceience behind it...i think they teased that the earth is made of like gourmet cells itself (when they explained how the earth itself is being cooked)

Also seeing how fast we're progressing, give or take the planet may explode or the explosion maybe halted by SOME KNOCKING, since ya know jirou could stop the planet with grand knocking...may he rest in peace ;-;

@ Jim

I got a notification that a certain user attempted to change Acacia's page to Large Planetary Level+

Not really harmful, but tampering on it without proper evidence to upgrade him. That's possibly why

^isnt he at that lvl already?

i mean one of his energy-fists was already crushing the earth, he created 6(?) of them without any effort :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back