• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Towa (Inuyasha)upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which key of Towa gets 6-A and Massively Hypersonic?

Also why isnt Inuyasha just straight up 6-A

The link says he kept up with Seshamaru
Well I’m not entirely sure actually. I guess either replace the current key or make a new one?

Yeah that needs changing, you think it’s worth another thread? I mean it’s already on his profile might as well just change the justification to 6-A. I don’t think anyone will deny that Inuyasha is Seshomaru level

Well I’m not entirely sure actually. I guess either replace the current key or make a new one?

Yeah that needs changing, you think it’s worth another thread? I mean it’s already on his profile might as well just change the justification to 6-A. I don’t think anyone will deny that Inuyasha is Seshomaru level
If we could find someone else to agree with that it'd be fine

I don't think it warrants an entire thread since the justification is self explanatory and the profiles are admittedly pretty bad

The Yashahime have have their own profiles that currently scale from own feats outside of scaling. But this was before season 2 added new facts such as Moroha being comparable to InuYasha with her various techniques as her Sacred Arrows being on par with Kagome's. The other girls should be comparable as well.
If we could find someone else to agree with that it'd be fine

I don't think it warrants an entire thread since the justification is self explanatory and the profiles are admittedly pretty bad
What do you think? We give Towa her continental and speed upgrade. And also change Inuyasha’s justification to straight up continental it’s instead of a “likely” justification I don’t think anyone will disagree that he scales to Seshomaru, who has a straight continental rating without the “likely”

Bump? Have changes been applied? Staff seems to have agreed. Anything else can be tackled at a later time

Thanks bro but two slight errors. She fought Kirin(Kirinmaru is someone else but would still scale anyway) and Moroha wasn’t there to help Towa. Basically just her
That was there beforehand

You know you can just go change the wording yourself since you seem to know the series better than me

I don’t wanna accidentally mess something up it’s why I’m scared to edit profiles on my own. Plus I’m not very good at it
I get that for tiers and other stuff but this is just changing the justification in the little parenthesis box near where here AP is

These are not popular profiles so if you mess up you can just go back and change or edit it to where it's perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back