• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tower of god: speed upgrade for Khun aguero

so i'll just present a speed feat done by aguero that happened a while ago now, but i noticed it wasn't on his profile.
it should be a upgrade to FTL from his current Sub-Relativistic rating.
so i'll just link to the panels like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . im not gonna do a exact calc or anything like that, its just a pretty clear FTL feat as he had to reach 5 times the amount of distance as the mirror did in the same amount of time or less as the mirror's light began to travel as soon as it appeared. its around 5x SoL.
and this is the same mirror that was used for another TOG calc and that was accepted so everything should be ok.
i'll link to the calc.
this can probably be used to scale to other characters too, but im not gonna bother doing that as i don't know the scaling chain for the series.

Back