• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Current UI Goku scales far above 110 * Baseline 3-A

UI Goku = Angelic Power Moro 73 >>>> Moro 73 >> Moro (Youth restored) ~ UIO Goku (Moro Arc) ~ 110 * Baseline 3-A

BoG SSG Goku scales to 110-220 * Baseline iirc.

UI Goku seems to stomp

Current UI Goku scales far above 110 * Baseline 3-A

UI Goku = Angelic Power Moro 73 >>>> Moro 73 >> Moro (Youth restored) ~ UIO Goku (Moro Arc) ~ 110 * Baseline 3-A

BoG SSG Goku scales to 110-220 * Baseline iirc.

UI Goku seems to stomp
If its a stomp, then I can change it to RoF Goku. I'll wait for more replies before doing that though.

Now Anime Goku stomps, and here's why.

Baseline 3-A in DB = 110 * Baseline 3-A = 1 units (used for scaling)

Scaling for Manga Goku: UI Goku >= Angelic Moro >>>>> Moro 73 >>> Moro (Youth Restored) ~ UIO Goku ~ Baseline DB 3-A = 1

As for the anime:

SSG BoG Goku = Base RoF Goku = 1

SSJ Goku = 40 * Base
SSJ2 Goku >= 2* SSJ Goku
SSJ3 Goku >= 2 * SSJ2 Goku
SSJG Goku >>>= 2* SSJ3 Goku
SSJB Goku = 40 * SSJG Goku

RoF SSJB Goku = 40 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 40 * 1 = 12,800

U6 Tournament SSJBKK10 Goku, even if we're assuming his base never got any stronger since RoF = 12,800 * 10 = 128,000

Black Saga SSJB Goku = Base Black Post Zenkai, since Black matched Vegeta in SSJB while staying in base

SSJR Goku Black = 40 * 128,000 = 5,120,000

Enraged SSJB Goku = 2 * SSJR Black = 10,240,000, since demolished SSJR Black before his zenkai

SSJR Black Post Second Zenkai effortlessly stomped Enraged SSJB Goku, so he would be 2 * Enraged SSJB Goku, or 20,480,000

SSJB Goku is either comparable to SSJB Vegeta in the end of the arc or stronger than him, and he stomped SSJR Black before his final zenkai, so he would be 40,960,000

In the start of the tournament, his SSJG was equal to his SSJB in the Goku Black Saga due to matching Hit in SSJG, while in their previous battle he needed SSJB.

That would mean SSJB Goku Pre-UI is: 40 * SSJG = 1,638,400,000

With SSJBKK20 he would be 32,768,000,000

In his fight with Kefla he got even stronger than before, and while we don't know the exact times he got stronger than before, his SSJBKK20 would be >> 32,768,000,000

I heard also somehwere that Base Goku Post ToP is equal to SSJB Goku in the beginning of the ToP, but I'm not certain so don't take these as a fact.

That would mean Broly Saga Base Goku = ToP SSJB Goku Pre-UI = 1,638,400,000

SSJG Goku = 2 * 2 * 2 * 40 * 1,638,400,000 = 524,488,000,000

Anywhere higher would already reach DB Low 2-Cs, so I'll stop here

A bit of correction anime BoG SSG Goku is actually only half of Dragon Ball’s baseline 3-A. BoG Super Saiyan Goku after absorbing SSG is the one that is DB baseline 3-A with BoG Base Goku being 2x DB baseline 3-A after breaking his limits.

And then what? He could only hold UI for so long before inevitably collasping out of this form, while nothing UI Goku do affectes Anime Goku
I thought post-Merus training was used.
That version of Goku has total control over UI, he says so even in the last chapter, or there's something I forgot?

Last edited:
Can he do it like as easily as remaining is base? Like how he used SSJ Grade 4 in the Cell Games Saga. Otherwise Goku eventually drops out of UI and dies

A bit of correction anime BoG SSG Goku is actually only half of Dragon Ball’s baseline 3-A. BoG Super Saiyan Goku after absorbing SSG is the one that is DB baseline 3-A with BoG Base Goku being 2x DB baseline 3-A after breaking his limits.
Well it doesn't change it all that much. It would just multiply the value by 2

Yeah I know that’s why I said a bit of correction. It’s nothing that major that completely changes the scaling.

Well, he didn't show to not being able to sustain it, and was able to turn it on and off at will.
He specifically said that the training he undergone with Merus made his body able to handle the power boost granted, which was what almost killed Angel Moro and didn't allow Goku to maintain it in the tournament.

How would he outlast? Even if Anime Goku drops from SSJB Manga Gokun can't affect him. Also stronger beings can overcome the instictive reaction much like how Jiren could hit UIO Goku in the tournament

okay where are you getting the super goku being 524,488,000,000 times baseline? Since last I checked multiplier stacking you did was rejected by staff.

okay where are you getting the super goku being 524,488,000,000 times baseline? Since last I checked multiplier stacking you did was rejected by staff.
1) 524,488,000,000 times baseline isn't 100% concrete because I'm not certain if Base Broly Saga Goku is indeed as powerful as SSJB Goku in the ToP before UIO.

2) All of the scaling is backed up by the show. As for the multipliers, SSJ being at least 40 times above Base is accepted, as well as kaioken multiplier. Super Saiyan Blue is 40 times Super Saiyan God since it is the equivalent of Super Saiyan with God Ki and was described also as a Super Saiyan God turning Super Saiyan on top of SSJG, hence the name "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan" for SSJB. The multipliers from SSJ2 to SSJG are also explained in the show as why I put it as 2 times

SSJ2 is at least twice as strong as SSJ since SSJ Gohan got stomped by Perfect Cell, while SSJ2 Gohan defeated and killed Super Perfect Cell with one arm

SSJ3 is at least twice as strong as SSJ2 since Fat Buu curbstomped Majin Vegeta with no effort and SSJ3 Goku easily overpowered Buu

SSJG is at least twice as strong as SSJ3 because Beerus while being heavily suppressed two shotted SSJ3 Goku, while SSJG Goku matched hits from a much less suppressed Beerus and Goku stated that had he hit by Beerus like that while he's in SSJ3, he wouls have been killed instantly

SSG BoG Goku = Base RoF Goku = 1

SSJ Goku = 40 * Base
SSJ2 Goku >= 2* SSJ Goku
SSJ3 Goku >= 2 * SSJ2 Goku
SSJG Goku >>>= 2* SSJ3 Goku
SSJB Goku = 40 * SSJG Goku
I dunno, bro. From what I've seen from the strongest forms of outside media for DBZ, the multipliers stopped being known at SSJ3 and the pattern went like this.:

SSJ Goku: 50*Base
SSJ2 Goku: 2*SSJ Goku
SSJ3 Goku: 4*SSJ2 Goku

Everything after that is up in the air, with the only form having an observable multiplier being SSJBE (Super Saiyan Blue Evolution), in which case Vegeta was shown to be comparable to SSJB+Kaioken x20 Goku. That would imply a relative 20x multiplier on top of SSJB, but that's just observational.

latest

Back