• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality and Yin Yang question

A character who manipulates, is unaffected by Yin yang and is above it would have Transduality? If so, what kind?

If the Yin-Yang represents duality or is a concept then manipulating it gives Conceptual Manipulation, which needs more context to figure out the type.

Being unaffected by the Yin-Yang would be resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, being unbound or transcending the Yin-Yang could give Transduality, but again that depends on what the Yin-Yang represents in the verse.

Last edited:
Like above, unless Yin-Yang is stated to be a dual system

.....But anyway, i doubt manipulating Yin-Yang give you transdual because transdual is state of being that unbound by the dual system, rather than manipulating anything. Unaffected by Yin-Yang could give Transduality, but more context require or it just give simple resistance to Concept if Yin-Yang is stated to be concept

Manipulating Yin-Yang is conceptual manipulation, that is if yin-yang is a concept.
Transcending Yin-Yang is TD2, TD3 if you're tier 1A upwards
Unaffected by yin-yang could be TD, or resistance to CM but i'm not sure

I propose you check Touhou. It's one of the verse with TD and Duality stuff. Could give you more insight on how to acquire it here

Back