• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with everything you've said, I actually think everything you've said is incredibly reasonable, I'll go over the parts you wanted explaining.

>Evidence that this is referring to Higher Dimensions? Considering it is talking about different realms with differing natures, such as Spirit Worlds.

Well, the Spirit World part is likely one of two things: The afterworlds, which is a location in the High Umbra or the Shadowlands, which is where some people go when they die.

The Afterworlds is interesting because there's an infinite amount of Afterworlds, like Heaven, where there exists an infinite amount of ever greater worlds (Greater than the last) the encircle these, and the final Afterworld is incalculable in comparison to them all.

Also, as for it meaning Higher Dimensions that part is likely that, because of the fact that Dimensional Science, the study of the Technocrats which deals with Dimensions, that's where I got the 8-D quotes from, comes from the school of Spirits.

Weird I know, but it's kind of a WoD thing.

>Although I would like some context, like, what is "The Gauntlet" in WoD's cosmology exactly? This would help a lot.

The Gauntlet is basically the barriers between the Tapestry and the Umbra, if you want a scan here ya go (The quote about it is split into two pages, that's why there's two images for the explaination):

https://imgur.com/GDR2yDo

https://imgur.com/GH8sCa0

>This is not referring to Higher Dimensions at all, the quote is blatantly talking about Spiritual Realms generated by, and associated with specific Worlds, such as Mars, Venus and Earth itself.

Yeah, I understand.

However, do you remember the realms quote? Saying that each realm is transcendant over the last?

Well, if there is an unlimited amount of realms, than that would push the possibly 11-D rating 1-B.

Also, fair enough, that you're treating WoD with the same scrutany of a Verse like Warhammer, that I respect a lot.

The Afterworlds is interesting because there's an infinite amount of Afterworlds, like Heaven, where there exists an infinite amount of ever greater worlds (Greater than the last) the encircle these, and THE final Afterworld is incalculable in comparison to them all.

Can I see a scan of that? I only remember the Three Realms of the Umbra being transcendent over each other.

The first Screenshot seems to be talking about various Spiritual Realms which are created and shaped when Humans witness an aspect of Paradise (or The Pit), it does not imply an Hierarchy between them either, note how all of the different conceptions of Heaven and Hell are said to vary in size depending on how significant and popular they are (i.e, Dante's conception of Hell is probably far vaster than, say, the Hell depicted in Hieronymus Bosch's paintings, due to the former being far more popular and influential than the later)

The Second Screenshot also seems misinterpreted, as it is describing Paradise itself, rather than the Afterworlds created when Humans witness an aspect of it. The realm possessing Layers of Reality is legitimate, and the talk about perspective could lead to some interesting implications, but it is way too vague to be properly gauged.

Paradise being "incalculable" also isn't stating there is some Final Heaven which is incomprehensibly vast in relation to all the other Layers of the realm, the quote is just saying that it is far more vast and joyful than the Universe inhabited by Humans, at least this seems to be the case, from what I can gather in the scan.

Yeah, for you see, there exists each interpretation of each exists on that level, the part about their size is much more figurative, since in another scan (I'll find it in a moment) it talks about how how the Afterworld is infinite, and how an infinite amount of these can exist in here without them pushing each other out. Whatever that means.

Found it:

https://imgur.com/FZikK2O

And yes, we know that these are the properties of Paradise, and thus would be reflected by other variations of this same paradice, and the layers of each, while no direct number is given, we can infer that it means an endless amount, given all things.

Also, I didn't mean Paradise was the final heaven and was incalculable in comparison to all the other Afterworlds, if you got that from what I was saying, I'm sorry about that, not my intention.

I don't see why The Afterworlds would share the same properties as Paradise itself, considering that the Scans indicate that they are pale reflections created when Humans witness a limited aspect of the real thing.

Well, not really, the Afterworlds are real, they do exist:

https://imgur.com/nOQG8eD

And they are created either by Humans or by Gods creating them based around what Humans think.

One of the proposed ideas for the GM is that the person goes to the Heaven or Hell they believe they're going to go to, and are sent to their Afterworld.

https://imgur.com/GiZbjJt

This would indicate that the Paradise/Heaven would share the same or similar properties of each other, or any other variant belief based on said Paradise.

I am not saying that the Afterworlds aren't real, I am saying that I don't see why realms created when a Human witnesses a limited aspect of a much vaster realm (Paradise) would share the same characteristics and scale of said vast realm, the Scans speak for themselves, the various versions of Heaven and Hell aren't the true forms of Paradise or The Pit, just far smaller realms which came to be when Humans had visions of places which they couldn't understand.

@Ultima

I would appreciate if you try to evaluate an appropriate scaling for this series.

However, that's not what the Afterworlds are, in fact, that's another realm, in the Mid Umbra called The Umbral Realms, which is the Primal fears (And hopes) of these realms instead of being their conceptual versions:

https://imgur.com/SpVao74

And we do know there are beings who can understand the true vastness of the verse, there are Mages who can affect the whole verse, and the Mage's have abilities that allow them to literally see every atom in the entire verse, without limitation.

So, there would be a theoretically infinite amount of these (Infinite possibilities and all)

I am just going by what the Scans are saying, and this seems to be exactly what they are. Anyhow, WoD still doesn't have any proper evidence for 1-B, much less High 1-B and 1-A, since:

• The Worlds mentioned in this scan are clearly not Higher Dimensions, nor are they Hierarchical, the excerpt is clearly referring to other Worlds outside of the physical Universe. Even the tidbit mentioning an "Extradimensional Hierarchy" is just talking about The Spiritual Worlds which surround The Earth.
  • The thing about Layers of Reality was referring to Paradise, not the Afterworlds, even then it is too vague to be gauged at High 1-B, and the number of Layers is unspecified
  • This sca is talking about Spiritual Worlds generated by, and associated with specific Planets, not Higher Dimensions, in fact it seems to be talking about the same spiritual worlds described in the first scan (see above)

>The Spiritual Worlds mentioned in this scan aren't hierarchical in nature if they really are the Afterworlds, nothing indicates that (other than a single vague line mentioning an "extradimensional hierarchy"), and their description makes it really clear they are parallel

What, but that's not talking about Spiritual Worlds? Not until it talks about spirit worlds, which is in another sentence and is disconnected from the first statement.

Considering the fact they use the word "Worlds" when talking about the Spirit World, and "Dimensions" when talking about the "Dozens of Dimensions" that lay outside Human perception.

>The thing about Layers of Reality was referring to Paradise, not the Afterworlds, even then it is too vague to be gauged at High 1-B, and the number of Layers is unspecified

But Paradise is an Afterworld, we know this due to it's properties of being Heaven, which directly lines up with it being either the Umbral Worlds or the Afterworlds, either Primal Fear and Hope or Conceptual imagining.

>This sca is talking about Spiritual Worlds generated by, and associated with specific Planets, not Higher Dimensions.

However, it's not just talking about the Spiritual Worlds, the very first line states this:

"As the spiritual and astral landscape...".

The name of the High Umbra is "The Astral Realm of Ideas":

https://imgur.com/1F18hVR

Also, the part about it surrounding the Planet is kinda redundant, because it's an appeal to Reality, it's just showing how the verse works differently than our World.

I also went over if they mean Higher Dimensions, or if they just mean realms, as shown in the last thread, there's a direct statement that there are Planes that are transcendant over the other, which would mean exactly that.

With the Earth being surrounded by an infinite amount of Planes that would be transcendant over the others, there's also the statement about how the verse was once whole and was shattered into Infinite Realms (Shattered into Infinity):

https://imgur.com/r7R8vej

>The Worlds mentioned in this scan are clearly not Higher Dimensions, nor are they Hierarchical, the excerpt is clearly referring to other Worlds outside of the physical Universe. Even the tidbit mentioning an "Extradimensional Hierarchy" is just talking about The Spiritual Worlds which surround The Earth.

Actually, the part about the "Extradimensional Hierachy" isn't talking about the Spirit Worlds, we know this because of the word "but", signifying a change in focus for example:

"I like the car, but, I like this one better"

In this case, it's talking about how, for the sake of being conservative, there are dozens of worlds, and with the other screenshot, we know it's unlimited, the amount of worlds the Shadow casts into the Spirit world, but the number of these worlds pales to the Dimensional hiarachy, as the number isn't as extensive.

@Ultima

Thank you for the help. Would you be willing to clean up the WoD profiles if I unlock them for you?

I'm rather uncomfortable in trying to clean up the profiles of a Verse I am not knowledgeable on, so, no. Thanks

Okay. No problem. They are just rather messy, if I remember correctly.

To be fair, the explaination part was incomplete, and I told people that several times, but they basically forced my hand, even thought I told them it wasn't finished and there could still be more additions I need to make and the clean up I'd need to do.

Actually, the part about the "Extradimensional Hierachy" isn't talking about the Spirit Worlds

It is, considering that right after mentioning the Extradimensional Hierarchy surrounding the Earth, the paragraph immediately starts describing how its Spirit Worlds reflect all of the Hopes and Dreams and Nightmares of Mankind, which lines up with the previous sentence stating that none of the realms projected by the other Planets of the Solar System are as extensive and encompassing as the ones projected by the Earth. It wouldn't make sense for the paragraph to suddently shift its focus into a separate, completely different thing, and then immediately return to the subject it was talking about beforehand (in this case, the Realms which the Planets project into the Spirit World). "Extradimensional Hierarchy" isn't acting as a shift in focus, but as a connector between one part of the paragraph and another.

There is also the fact that the word "dimension" is used once in the scan, to refer to the Realms projected by each Planet into the Spirit World (one of the three realms of the Umbra, I suppose)

Then, there is the the second sca, which also describes the Spirit Realms as "surrouding" the Planets, which is the exact same way the Extradimensional Hierarchy is described, so there is clearly a connection between this paragraph and the other. Furthermore, you have yet to prove that this Scan is using "Dimension" to refer to Higher Dimensions, and not the aforementioned realms of existence, since it seems to be just listing different terms which refer to the same thing in the end, rather than ones which demonstrably refer to separate things.

But Paradise is an Afterworld, we know this due to it's properties of being Heaven, which directly lines up with it being either the Umbral Worlds or the Afterworlds, either Primal Fear and Hope or Conceptual imagining.

Is it? This sca seems to be saying that the Afterworlds representing Heaven and Hell are realms which came into be when Humans had visions of Paradise and the Pit, with each one of these Humans interpreting their visions in different ways and thus creating a bunch of different conceptions and facsimiles of the two realms, which in turn became individual Afterworlds.

Also, the part about it surrounding the Planet is kinda redundant, because it's an appeal to Reality, it's just showing how the verse works differently than our World.

I am not saying they are only Planet-sized or anything like that, just that they aren't Higher Dimensions, but individual realms which are projected into the Spirit World by the Planets of the Solar System, and are thus centered around those Planets in terms of what they represent.

I also went over if they mean Higher Dimensions, or if they just mean realms, as shown in the last thread, there's a direct statement that there are Planes that are transcendant over the other, which would mean exactly that.

There is? I would like to see this statement, as far as I know the only planes which are Transcendent over one another are the Three Realms of the Umbra, and the Layers of Reality are explicitly a part of Paradise, not individual Planes, they seem to be completely different from the Shadows cast into the Spirit World by the Planets, which are clearly parallel until evidence of the contrary is presented.

>It is, considering that right after mentioning the Extradimensional Hierarchy surrounding the Earth, the paragraph immediately starts describing how its Spirit Worlds reflect all of the Hopes and Dreams and Nightmares of Mankind, which lines up with the previous sentence stating that none of the realms projected by the other Planets of the Solar System are as extensive and encompassing as the ones projected by the Earth.

However, if we put it back into context, with the statement that there exists dozens of Dimensions outside Human perception, and then it goes on to explain about a Extradimensional hierachy, it does seem to point to spatial dimensions, considering WoD history with being generally okay with their terminology.

> It wouldn't make sense for the paragraph to suddently shift its focus into a separate, completely different thing, and then immediately return to the subject it was talking about beforehand (in this case, the Realms which the Planets project into the Spirit World). "Extradimensional Hierarchy" isn't acting as a shift in focus, but as a connector between one part of the paragraph and another.

Well, it does in the way that Whitewolf write their book, as they shift focus a lot because they've got to cram their entire system into 1 book. Also, again, I've already gone over the point about it, that even if they aren't talking about Dimensions, there still would be a hierarchy, and there would be "dozens" of realms, meaning that there would be dozens of transcendence.

>There is also the fact that the word "dimension" is used once in the scan, to refer to the Realms projected by each Planet into the Spirit World (one of the three realms of the Umbra, I suppose)

Yes, however, the technocrats have their own way of magic, and their Spirit variant is called "Dimensional Science" where they literally study dimensions and create Pandimensional and Hyperdimensional objects because OOO SCI-FI. (There's also some weird stuff thrown in like Omnidimensional and Polydimensional because SCI-FI)

So, it's not out there to assume this Spirit realm, which from what I've read is stated to exist in the Mid Umbra:

https://imgur.com/7lBhZy6

>Is it? This sca seems to be saying that the Afterworlds representing Heaven and Hell are realms which came into be when Humans had visions of Paradise and the Pit, with each one of these Humans interpreting their visions in different ways and thus creating a bunch of different conceptions and facsimiles of the two realms, which in turn became individual Afterworlds.

Well, not exactly, in another scan of that quote I posted on another post on this thread, that it also says that it maybe created by Gods or God-like beings too, not only humanity or the other creatures in the verse, because we know of another race, the Zul's that are 4-D.

>There is? I would like to see this statement, as far as I know the only planes which are Transcendent over one another are the Three Realms of the Umbra, and the Layers of Reality are explicitly a part of Paradise, not individual Planes, they seem to be completely different from the Shadows cast into the Spirit World by the Planets, which are clearly parallel until evidence of the contrary is presented.

No, no, no, that was the low ball that I got accepted, it just states "realms", the Low ball is that it reams the Low, Mid and High Umbra, the mid-ball is that it means the infinite shattered realms that took place, and the High ball is that the Tellurian's infinite possibilities, to which the Tapestry makes real are all transcendant and thus the Tapestry is Infinite-D.

Also, the Spirit Realm is stated to transcend Physical elements, take of that what you will:

https://imgur.com/HACzBAe

Also, is there anything else that would make WoD 1-A without the statement of transcending Dimensions.

Because I have a quote saying that the Dream Quest of Unknown Kaddath is to be used as a Supplicant (Basically, use the contents of the supplicant/book in one's campaign), Whitewolf has produced a few personal supplicants.

There is also a supplicant called "World of Cthulhu" which states that all of H.P Lovecraft's works are to be used as a supplicants.

However, if we put it back into context, with the statement that there exists dozens of Dimensions outside Human perception, and then it goes on to explain about a Extradimensional hierachy, it does seem to point to spatial dimensions, considering WoD history with being generally okay with their terminology.

Yes. Said Dimensions explicitly refer to the Realms which the Planets project into the Spirit World, not to Higher Spatial Dimensions, as is the "Extradimensional Hierachy", that is what the paragraph is explaining: The Spirit Worlds, it wouldn't make sense for them to suddently start referring to something else entirely and then come back to the main subject in the space of literally two sentences, even the description of the Spirit Realms and the Spiritual / Astral Landscape around the Earth is the exact same description they use when talking about the extradimensional hierarchy.

And once again, any alternate realm can be considered "beyond Human perception", it isn't an indicative or Higher-Dimensional nature, and from the context of the Scan, they seem to be beyond Human Perception due to being Spiritual / Astral / whateveryougethepoint, not because of Higher Dimensionality.

Well, it does in the way that Whitewolf write their book, as they shift focus a lot because they've got to cram their entire system into 1 book. Also, again, I've already gone over the point about it, that even if they aren't talking about Dimensions, there still would be a hierarchy, and there would be "dozens" of realms, meaning that there would be dozens of transcendence.

Means nothing if the realms in said Hierarchy visibly don't transcend one another, at least going by the scans.

Yes, however, the technocrats have their own way of magic, and their Spirit variant is called "Dimensional Science" where they literally study dimensions and create Pandimensional and Hyperdimensional objects because OOO SCI-FI. (There's also some weird stuff thrown in like Omnidimensional and Polydimensional because SCI-FI)

To quote myself here:

Ultima Reality said:
I say this should be analyzed through case-by-case basis. The fact that World of Darkness occasionally uses scientific theories and the word "Dimension" to refer to Spatial Dimensions means absolutely nothing if the context of the quote you are using as evidence points towards another usage of the term.

Well, not exactly, in another scan of that quote I posted on another post on this thread, that it also says that it maybe created by Gods or God-like beings too, not only humanity or the other creatures in the verse, because we know of another race, the Zul's that are 4-D.

Irrelevant to my point, it doesn't matter who or what created the Afterworlds, what matters is what they are, and from what I am seeing, Paradise isn't one of them, for reasons I already explained above.

No, no, no, that was the low ball that I got accepted, it just states "realms", the Low ball is that it reams the Low, Mid and High Umbra, the mid-ball is that it means the infinite shattered realms that took place, and the High ball is that the Tellurian's infinite possibilities, to which the Tapestry makes real are all transcendant and thus the Tapestry is Infinite-D.

Can you elaborate on that? I am not quite sure if I understand what you mean.

>To quote myself here:

Ultima Reality wrote:
I say this should be analyzed through case-by-case basis. The fact that World of Darkness occasionally uses scientific theories and the word "Dimension" to refer to Spatial Dimensions means absolutely nothing if the context of the quote you are using as evidence points towards another usage of the term.

No, no, I don't mean they use Dimensional science, there's literally a school of Magic for the Technocrats called "Dimensional Science", and it is derived from the Spirit school (When you become a Technocrat, you lose Spirit and gain Dimensional Science as your school of Magic), the reason why I bring it up, is because of its ties to "Spirit" (School of Magic) and how naturally, Spirit Mages go to the Spirit Realms.

>Irrelevant to my point, it doesn't matter who or what created the Afterworlds, what matters is what they are, and from what I am seeing, Paradise isn't one of them, for reasons I already explained above.

But it's not, as your point is that these realms would be from the limit perspective of the Humans, and would be how they are made, however, if they are made by God-like beings, then it wouldn't be from the limited perspective of Humans and the argument wouldn't lead anywhere.

And let's assume the former, that it's based on Humans, then there'd still be this Paradise in the Afterworld, because the Angel in the Scan told a Human about Paradise/Heaven, and thus, would become a part of the Afterworlds.

>Can you elaborate on that? I am not quite sure if I understand what you mean.

Sure, so in the other thread, I low balled the "transcendant realms" to it only meaning the Regions and not realms, this was to appease people because it was becoming ad nausem and everyone wanted a conclusion, the Low, Mid and High Umbra are regions, not realms.

We with statement that the verse was shattered into Infinite realms (See the Gauntlet quote from my other posts) that would mean that there would be an infinite amount of transcendant realms, each transcending the other, based on the quote itself.

No, no, I don't mean they use Dimensional science, there's literally a school of Magic for the Technocrats called "Dimensional Science", and it is derived from the Spirit school (When you become a Technocrat, you lose Spirit and gain Dimensional Science as your school of Magic), the reason why I bring it up, is because of its ties to "Spirit" (School of Magic) and how naturally, Spirit Mages go to the Spirit Realms.

Still goes back to my point. The fact that they use "Dimension" to refer to Spatial Dimensions is completely irrelevant if the context of the quote you are using as evidence points towards another usage of the term, if said Dimensional Science ties into the Spirit World, it at most means that the realm itself is Higher-Dimensional, not that every use of the word when relating to it has to obligatorily refer to Spatial Dimensions.

But it's not, as your point is that these realms would be from the limit perspective of the Humans, and would be how they are made, however, if they are made by God-like beings, then it wouldn't be from the limited perspective of Humans and the argument wouldn't lead anywhere.

That is not my point. My point is that Paradise isn't an Afterworld going by what the Scans are saying, based on what I am getting from them, the Afterworlds function pretty much like this:

=> Human receives a vision of Paradise for whatever reason ==> They interpret said vision in a specific way, which differs from the Interpretations other Humans would have ==> an Afterworld comes into being based on the specific interpretation of that person, again, for whatever reason.

We with statement that the verse was shattered into Infinite realms (See the Gauntlet quote from my other posts) that would mean that there would be an infinite amount of transcendant realms, each transcending the other, based on the quote itself.

This, even if true in-universe, does not indicate that the "One" was separated into infinitely ascending realms which are transcendent over each other, just that it was separated and divided into the setting of the Verse as it is known, which itself is Infinite.

>That is not my point. My point is that Paradise isn't an Afterworld going by what the Scans are saying, based on what I am getting from them, the Afterworlds function pretty much like this:

Oh, no, it's nothing like that, when it says "vision" it means how everyone views it, how everyone interprates their afterlife to be like, it's based on everyone's personal beliefs of what the afterlife is.

Here's some more explaination for it, I believe this will clear that up for us, as I think it was just us following two different interpretations, and I doesn't help that the Pages are huge, and much like with how Matthew was having issues reading the whole pages, the paragraphs are cut off into other pages as well:

https://imgur.com/6yAVWSr

"They do, if only because we believe they do."

>This, even if true in-universe, does not indicate that the "One" was separated into infinitely ascending realms which are transcendent over each other, just that it was separated and divided into the setting of the Verse as it is known, which itself is Infinite.

That one screenshot alone doesn't say that, but the screenshot I spammed all over the other thread, where it states that realms are transcendant over each other, and due to this statement saying they're an infinite amount of realms, we can safely say that there would be an infinite amount of realms transcendant over each other.

Oh, no, it's nothing like that, when it says "vision" it means how everyone views it, how everyone interprates their afterlife to be like, it's based on everyone's personal beliefs of what the afterlife is.

That doesn't really invalidate my point. Afterworlds are created based on the beliefs regarding what the afterlife is like, thus, Afterworlds which represent "Heaven" in a Judeo-Christian Sense would logically be just realms based around people's perceptions and interpretations of what Paradise is like, not Paradise itself.

Paradise being just one out of many Afterworlds also seems to contradict what I've read about the verse, what with it having once been all of Creation, which predated concepts of individuality and identity and what not.

That one screenshot alone doesn't say that, but the screenshot I spammed all over the other thread, where it states that realms are transcendant over each other, and due to this statement saying they're an infinite amount of realms, we can safely say that there would be an infinite amount of realms transcendant over each other.

Can you post it here?

>Paradise being just one out of many Afterworlds also seems to contradict what I've read about the verse, what with it having once been all of Creation, which predated concepts of individuality and identity and what not.

That's because WoD seems to have sudden amnesia when it comes to their much more complex archetypal stuff.

Like, Paradise and how it was once all creation is also apparently an Afterworld, which is weird.

And how God (The One Giver) is the supreme being in the verse.

But YVHV, Jewhovh (Yes, two different beings based on different ways of saying the name) and Ain Soph are all also cannon, along with Taoism and such.

We're given the direct creation of the verse, but it's contradicted by these guys existing, which might lead into the fact that the Tellurian is apparently all possibility, and contains the entire verse, which may mean that there's multiple "Tellurian" in one big Tellurian made by these other Creator Gods.

It's then stated that the One Giver (Main God) is the creator and is too powerful for creation and what not, so it's really weird, and naturally, like all fiction, contradicts itself.

>Can you post it here?

Sure:

https://imgur.com/r3FkQS6

That scan is not only extremely cropped and out of context, but also doesn't at all prove the existence of infinite higher or lower realms.

1. Prove it's taken out of context, to which it really hasn't.

2. Not even remotely what we was talking about.

1. The sheer fact that it's a cropped line devoid of its proper page or section shows it's out of context. It doesn't need to be proven, it sef-demonstrably is.

2. There's no evidence that there's infinitely transcending realms in that scan at all, just unquantifiable numbers of higher and lower realms.

1. Burden of Proof is on you, and secondly, it's not a singular line, it's an entire paragraph.

2. Still not what we're talking about, why are you still even talking about the infinite realms, we're not on that, I've literally just told you that's not what we're talking about and you're repeating yourself.

Read what I've put.

We're. Not. Talking. About. That.

We aren't, you said this:

"

Can you post it here?"

I said yes and gave it to you, we're talking about a completely different screenshot and part of the argument.

Also, my word holds, I stated:

"That one screenshot alone doesn't say that, but the screenshot I spammed all over the other thread, where it states that realms are transcendant over each other, and due to this statement saying they're an infinite amount of realms, we can safely say that there would be an infinite amount of realms transcendant over each other."

If we say for every 1 realm above the others, there's 1,000,000,000,00...000.

It's still an infinite amount.

" 1. The sheer fact that it's a cropped line devoid of its proper page or section shows it's out of context. It doesn't need to be proven, it sef-demonstrably is. "

People take excerpts from novels all the time, they usually do that to avoid irrelevant parts and focus on the proof itself. I would agree if you were a bit suspicious but you are flat out certain this is out of context.

@Udl

What

You just said that the intent of the screenshot wasn't to prove Infinite higher and lower levels of existence and that we weren't talking about that, despite previous posts of you saying otherwise. Now you are saying that this is indeed the case and that the Screenshot you posted was to prove that there are Infinite higher levels?

You are contradicting yourself here, and this isn't the first time you do that either.

Ultima, we're talking about different parts of the Infinite Higher and Lower levels.

I'm talking about the transcendence part, I've already shown that there exists Infinite realms, from the statement about the Gauntlet.

You asked me for the transcendence part when you quoted my post, because the part you quoted had the transcendant part as the focus, not the infinite part.

Like I said in my previous comment:

"That one screenshot alone doesn't say that, but the screenshot I spammed all over the other thread, where it states that realms are transcendant over each other"

This is the focus of my comment, about them being transcendant.

" and due to this statement saying they're an infinite amount of realms,"

This part is talking about the Infinite realms from the Gauntlet part.

"we can safely say that there would be an infinite amount of realms transcendant over each other."

So when we get to this part, I've bonded them both together, with the statement of Infinite realms, and the statement of transcendant realms.

The focus is still on the transcendant realms part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back